picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

Tesni shivered slightly. The faint connetion to Arrow's mind had collasped completely. What's going on!? She thought frantically. She's not dead. Just fainted from fatigue. She told herself, leaning closer to Cory's neck as he sped up. Tesni felt slightly hungry, so she put out her palm and summoned berries and nuts from the trees below. She ate them quickly and scanned the woods.

Don't worry Tesni. Cory snorted, sending out a little flame. Arrow is strong and young. She will survive. In ancient times, our little ones taught themselves how to survive.

((heh ha....ah now I remember. Kokay if you read this (even if you already know, ignore it then) Nick has his new thing up...forgot what it's called. He'd like someone to take a look at it I'm sure.))

(I hope the new one gets approved soon.)

Clara looked down from Ketu's back her hair flowing behind her from the brezze of his wings. "Lets go down, Ketu." The dragon arched his neck to her for a second, "we have a while to go...are you sure? We should practice more..." Clara sighed and nodded. "Well, okay then lets practice a little more." Ketu smiled and spread his red wings farther apart and in doing so he made a sharp turn upward into the sky and roard loudly. "Adurna!" Clara held out her hand over the lake she was flying over and a huge pool of water shot out at Ketu and her, Ketu let out a shocked face and dodged. "Hey!" He looked at her and snarled. Clara laughed, "Got to learn Ketu."

Edited by Sinder

(Me too, I took a look and saw no problems, but of course I'm not even close to finding out things but I'm sure because he has good grammer, spelling and stuff, uhh... I have nothing to RP for now, I'll get a idea soon though or just make her wake up?)

((I've had nothing to rp for....for some time anyway....not that I'm comparing anything to anything...but now I think I am comparing uh hm....I'll stop, and I too hope the new rp gets approved.))

Ivy was walking through the woods at the hour before dawn when nothing moved except the wind. The other members of her group would be waking up at the first light of morning. This was her favorite time of day when the faint beams of light cast the trees in a red and gold light.

There was a purrr from one of the bushs at the side of the trail, and her pet wolf, that was as big as a horse, walked up to her. She put her hands in his fur, and pulled herself up on his back. His purring grew to a small growling of happyness. She patted his side, and he walked off heading for the camp.

((well good luck when it does get looked at...))

(Yah its not done I need her cirqutes though...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(nick what is cirqutes huh.gif )

(Yah its not done I need her cirqutes though...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(nick what is cirqutes huh.gif )

((people telling you what is wrong with something or good about something or sometimes but not always it could be both. and hello person I've only seen once here. cool.gif ))

((So u...who plays Galbatorix?))

Zaharan wondered around the castle that he had grown up in from around 13. He patted the small pack on his back as his feet led him to the door of Galbatorix's throne room. To be honest, he wanted to start training but he wasn't sure of Galbatorix's reaction would be when he wanted to...bu then again, he might be happy at his improved skills and learnings.

((uh...werewolves or something along that name used to, but I think (think its a she...if memory serves) they dropped out....i do remember a 'That's it I can't do this anymore!' being yelled...well typed/yelled. So I think its open. Long explanation and a short one....and hello to yet another I haven't seen. Where's Kokay or someone to make Draith busy!? We're both bored! hint hint...saying hi to everyone....hint))

((hahah lol. I am guessing your impatient and want to RP? If you have anyone on Galbatorix's side I am sure that Zaharan can talk to them smile.gif And thanks for telling me BTW ))

((....sorta kinda on his side....sorta kinda is the only way I can explain it. Either way I'm making someone scared for the boredom of my brain.))

Draith stopped a few feet away from the scribe's room wondering if she should go back in and wait for Nasauda to wake. She's fine. She has to be to make it this far without incident. She thought turning around slowly. A small boy ran by carrying an empty basket in one hand and a water bucket in the other. Draith watched as the boy nearly slipped in the mess from the bucket. "Kids...they learn all to slow to realize anything useful later until they get hurt." She said loud enough for the boy to hear. He turned his head to look back but slipped again while walking, falling awkwardly on his left leg. The bucket clanged loudly on the floor soaking him, the basket and Draith who wasn't far enough away it seemed. She smiled though laughing quietly. "And I'm right when it comes to little boys and their chores." The boy stood shakily from the awkward fall and grappled for the basket, he left the bucket. Some words came out of his mouth but they were mumbled ramblings of words that didn't make sense. "Scared now are we? Here you seem to need this." Draith said picking up the bucket as she used magic to fill it. The boy quickly took it and ran once again making more spills.

((....now if only she was allowed that could have been much much more fun...))

((your welcome.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((Thank you... although she's been through some hard things..one involving Murtagh. That was a fun one to write too! now if only I could get a hold of the person who plays him! and the person who plays Nasuada...who's around here somewhere but refuses to post until the new newer rp is up....leaving me to 'torture' innocent little boys and random passerbys. She's waiting to hurt one of them I think...but sadly is not allowed to.))

((haha lol...your really making me laugh...this is good cause I have been needing to!))

Zaharan continues to wander around looking at the many tapestries and he wanders into a room with several glowing stones there. He feels his egg shift in his pack and he starts to hear several ancient and wizened voices fill his mind.

((hay I didn't get to read all the posts can someone fill me in pleas biggrin.gif ))

((nothing really since I have been here...take a glance at them though))