picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(if we keep this one we have to keep bumping it... it eventualy will die and the post will be lost anyways)

((your the 'owner' of this, what you say goes....least thats what my parents say to me when i try to do something.))

((if you think I'd leave if you chose something else you must think I'm crazy (which I am...) I'll go with whatever you choose as you are as stated above the owner of this roleplay, if I wasn't ok with that or your decisions then I wouldn't be here Nick. I think the same can be said for everyone in the long run.))

(Everything I get close to leaves me, I'm just paranoid. *thinks back...* "I love you dog!" *dog explodes.*..... "I love you kitty!" *cat explodes*.....*sister yells at me* "Nick you so stupid!".... "I love you kate!" *sister explodes!*)

(Anyways.... Ill pm a mod to wipe this then in like a day, or when mostly everyone left responds)

((hey Nick at least you don't have the whole town out to kill you all thanks to your neighbor who actually believes me to be a shade.....which if I was I'm sure he'd be the first to go. hence why Draith's here...and because I think that way...which I think is bad but what do I know))

((I think everyone left who hasn't responded or made some type of comment is too busy to check...like me, although I refuse to listen to the 'no computer on weekdays' rule but I don't stay on long.))

((edited for spelling fail.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(My parents can't take away the computer from me =P... Whenever I get the computer taken away the internet magically goes out and my mom can't use do her school work for online college.)

Edited by picknick10

((things usually explode around here like fuses and such. I do know how to work the fuse box but have never been guilty in causing it to go out while I was down fixing it. although I did cause the school's power to go out....but thats a long story I never got in trouble for cool.gif ))

((even though the computer's 'locked' somewhere I took it and hid in in my room which is how I've been able to be on. Which is fun but I'll leave now before someone next door thinks I'm up to something.))

((dash fail!))

(Lucky you Nick, I have to finish homework before I can play and it has to be before 7. My teacher gives us homework almost everyday, then I have to do "homework" my mom gives me and then I have piano...)

(So Ill wait till this saterday, then everyone will have thier sheets saved for the wipe?)

Edited by picknick10

(Um no...not really. You didn't post my sheet Nick and I deleted my PM to you... haha...ya I know I'm a cluts. No! I just breeded my two Winter Dragons! They breed everytime and produce purebred Winter dragons! I breeded them and got a spring dragon! Killing is against me and I don't want to abandon it... *sigh*)

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

(oh I didn't? Sorry my computer doesn't do things right sometimes. I get a constant flow of pms so I have to delete a lot (two words, not one) to make rooms.)

(SMASH THE DIFFERENT ONE!)

Edited by picknick10

((I'm sadly (sort-of) being forced to go shopping (which I hate, absolutely hate....if only it were a person) with my mother in Erie, if you don't live in New York then you've probably never heard of it. Well thats on Saturday so....Nick I'm sending you a revised, again, PM of Draith's thingy-ma-bob sometime, not sure when. Due to the fact I can't seem to be happy anymore unsure.gif ))

((I sended...purposely said that. and i think I spelled some things wrong...never was a good speller.))

((so are we wiping this rp.... sorry I whas gone most of the week.. so I couldn't post that much))

(Meh, majority rules. How about you wipe this and I make another Eragon RP? Like, kind of a remake and kind of a new one.)

(I again null my vote... It's all down to you Nick. If this makes you feel any better Nick: You have a big responsiblitiy! Ok maybe that didn't help... How about this. *You start sweating as millons of faces look up at you, all saying: Well Nick? You fumble with your words...* OK I'll stop trying to make you feel any better.)

(We're still deciding. Dragon Sword, you might want to look at this rule again.

Rules!

Use some form of OOC when talking about stuff out of role playing example: ((Random words here))

Sorry if that sounded bossy or if I hurt your feelings.)

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

((I'm unable to wipe a whole thread. I have to select every post and I'm not gonna do that because there are too many pages. Re-make the roleplay instead.))