picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(( lol okays, Sorry I was gone this week is crazy. I won't be on till late tonight. ))

"The king of Falador." Nick said "King Herold." he added. He chucked as Saphira sneezed. "Gazutight" He told her as he leaned against the side of Rein sleeply. Glancing up he noticed the dark clouds by the looks of it a huge storm. The wind was starting to pick up. "Maybe we should get to this varden soon, or some shelter."

(Oh sorry I didn't notice the god-modding, I didn't pay attention to what I was reading.

Edited by picknick10

((I'm lost with what's going on as far as Saphira, Nick, Rein, Eragon and Emily are concerned....I hate being busy.))

Draith scowled at Zailik for a moment then smiled. "If you'd like to come along then your going to have to listen well." She turned and walked slowly over to her broken door and stood in front of it. "Always when I'm around they always act like they're going to be dead in a minute." She chuckled a little and saw a soldier shift out in the hall. Draith motioned for Zailik to follow before walking out the door. The soldiers stood ready for orders uneasily when Draith passed. She ignored the glances and turned left further down the hall.

----

Zailik wasn't sure if he should have made that offer but followed Draith anyway. Man she walks fast. He thought noticing the shade had already made it around the corner before he was even halfway down the hall. The soldiers there were already working on reparing the door when he rounded the corner. Draith stood waiting for him in the middle of the hall reading a small read book. "So...where are we going anyway?" Zailik asked hoping she wouldn't get mad at the lack of titles in that sentence.

----

Eragon watched Rein now noticing a sense of distrust. He listened closely to Nick as he spoke and patted Saphira. The dark clouds came rolling in faster as the wind picked up more. "Perhaps we should." Eragon said noticing they would be caught in the storm soon.

((That's all I could think of...))

((OOOOoooo... I'm so sorry I didn't know I was god-mobbing on you sorry...... I am soooooooo stuck on what to do.. and to make things wors I was being yelled at to get off and eat my dinner... and my computer is soooooo slow rite now it keeps kicking me off))

Emily starred at nick "there's a human king" she thought. nick said that he thought they should go to the vardin, and eragon said he thought so too. it realy did seem to Emily that they had forgot about her, she looked for some kind of shelter from the rain for herself not thinking that they would take her with them. why would they no one had ever bin vary kind to her that she could think of. she spotted a small hollow at the base of a tree that she could use to shelter her self and to hide in if the need ever came to hide. she got up gritting her teeth from the pain, and looked at the dragons and there riders be for limping toword the tree.

(hayy nick heres the sheet for my other person

Elf 

Username: dragon sword

Name: raven

Appearance: she is tall with eyes that are always changing color every time she blinks. She is light on her feet in her dark black boots, she has silver hair that when her sister died she cut short to her shoulders. she has a berth mark of a gold dragon with blue eyes that goes from her shoulder down her back to her hip, she has a hat to hid her ears from humans so no one will know that she is an elf untill she is sure she can trust them.

Personality: keeps to the shadows and hardly ever talks untill she trusts you, and is rarely off her guard, she always sleeps with a dagger under her pillow or bed, but that doesn’t make her mean she is vary nise, but she knows most of the time when some one is bad or good.

Bio: she lived like every other elf with her sister untill her twin died when she under estimated a spell and got hit with the wave of magic that killed her. Ever since then raven left the life of a normal elf to go live with and work for the vardin

Other:(Raven is going to be Zephyr's rider ) she and her sister were the only twin’s of the elves so they have the life span of a human

is this ok biggrin.gif )

Edited by dragonsword

((Gah! I can barely see I'm so tired...yet I'm not sure why. Anywho, Dragonsword...I did actually forget you where there along with all the others...I guessed basing my post off of assumptions. Would you like me to reply asking you to come to the Varden?))

(yes pleas... and don't for get that Emily is injured ok... thanks)

(We won't and its good to see you stop daydreaming Nick. It's ok dragon sword, you are new after all.)

Saphira nodded and she swung her head around towards Emily. "Would you like to come before the storm arrives?" She asked. "And thank-you," She said to Nick. "We can all talk more about you're King and the Varden when we arrive there and find you shelter." "Also, you might want to cover you're ears when you reach the Varden." She shuffled embarrisingly. "The Varden is quite noisy and with a storm due at that moment... well you might react to the smell of them too, Rein, you notice how smelly they get." She laid down so Eragon could scamper onto her back. "You may also ride on me if you wish young one." She gesturerd to Emily and waited for her to reply. "I and Eragon could also attempt to heal your wound." Saphira offered.

(Oh ya, who's playing Nasuada and all the other people? I could PM them and ask if they still wish to RP. If they don't, I'll post and some one could take whoever dosen't want them. I'm good by the way with my characters. Two dragons is enough.)

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

((Kokay is playing Nasuada...I can PM them....I've done that before...many stupid times ago....haa I remember something useful. sorry for the random comment.))

Eragon watched the younger girl stumble away and was about to say something when Saphira beat him to it. He turned and climbed on Sahpira leaving room for Emily if she wished to come on. "It definitely will get noisy back at the Varden. Especially with a new rider around." He said patting Saphira's neck.

-----

Draith sighed closing her book and walked on down the hall. "Can't you walk any faster or are you one of those people who can't walk without thinking of it?" She asked crudely. Draith didn't expect much of an answer from Zailik. "We're going to check on something that someone else refused to see to then I'll be leaving, and if you can keep up then you'll come along." She said rounding another corner to a closed door. Draith opened it and the other that stood immiedietly behind with magic before walking through. A flight of stairs to her left went down and to her right went up. Draith took the right set and waited at the top for Zailik. "Almost there. Can you at least try to walk faster?" She asked, annoyed while putting emiphis on the word try.

------

Zailik sped up his pace when Draith commented on how slow he walked. "I'm not one of those people who have to think to walk....I'm walking as fast as I can now though." He commented, muttering the last sentence under his breath. When the shade spoke of where she was headed something set a warning off in Zailik's mind. He did his best to keep away from those thoughts as they walked on. When Draith stopped at a door Zailik was sure she'd turn around. Wrong again...why am I always wrong about things? He thought listening to the spell the shade used. When Draith chose the right staircase Zailik stopped at the bottom. "You're sure we're not going to get in some type of trouble right?" Zailik knew he shouldn't have asked that question but he didn't want to get into trouble right now. "Yes, I'll try and walk faster." He said climbing the stairs.

Saphira blinked. "I agree Eragon, and Nick and Rein, if you are over whelmed by amount of attention, you could request an audience with our leader, Nasuada and ask her for a suitable time and place for a confrence. For many will dump you with requests, pleas and ask you for advice, guidance or may even stalk you around, asking questions about you, trying to figure you out. But you must also be careful since it is known that assaisns are among us and there are those who are hidden and are known to be traitors, spies, working for the Empire," She warned Rein and her rider Nick.

"So, what I mean by asking Nasuada for an audience is that you may ask her for a time and place when people are given permission to seek you out and trouble you at that time and place only," She explained and swung her head back to look at Emily.

(Hey DH, can I play Eragon? :3)

(Um... DH, did you see this?)

Tesni carefully patted the soil down around the flower and picked up some of the powder that would form the colour of her paint and the jar of linseed oil that would give it texture. She paused, feeling a little mental pull. It could be a trap, a little voice in her head murmured. It's not, she told it. From instinct, it was... a mind. Not a good mind, not a bad mind, but a young mind, untouched by the blood and fire of the present. "Better go check it out." She said aloud, opening the curtain of her window. It's not too far, she reasoned, gazing at the jump. She eased her lithe body through the hole and clipped the curtain back in place behind her. She stood on the ledge and let herself tip forward, free-falling towards the ground. Tesni smoothly switched her position as she neared the bush at the base of the tree and she tumbled over to flat grass. She landed lightly on the balls of her feet and rolled to reduce impact. She dusted herself off, stood up, and with an air of great purpose, strode off through the forest.

Tesni gently brushed aside the ferns as she neared the source of the little pull in her mind. A cave! She probed into it with her mind, finding another consciousness, strange and vast, but empty. What could that be? She wondered, frowning. She foraged deeper in and found a pure white stone. She tapped it with a finger, feeling all the little veins. Suddenly, light filled with cave. Tesni jumped back, convinced that someone was attacking her, energy already burning on her palms and ready to retaliate if someone attacked her.

((no Hollyleaf I did not see that...and after thinking about it I've changed my mind about that anyway. I am sorry for not seeing it and for changing my mind if you are mad. and I have nothing to say at the moment as I am forced to get off....too much homework, I've been found sneaking on here unsure.gif I hope I'll get back on soon...))

((I pm'd Kokay...she (if I remember correctly, sorry if not) didn't get back to me yet, I'll let you know if she does.))

(Oh okay- I wasn't really pushing to play Eragon though, so it's no big deal. Oh yeah Nick, can I make another dragon? (A female maybe?))

Emily froze when the dragon asked her to go with them she is being nice to me........ but why no one ever is nice to me they would rather make fun of me then be nice she thought, it took her some time to say "I would like that vary much thank you" she stoped in front of the dragon and asked "but are you shure you want me with you.... I meen I'll slow you down....." she shufled her feet and looked at the grownd between her feet. she winced as pain shot up her leg, she reched up and grabbed a brach on the tree be side her.

(gaa I have bad spelling......)

Arrow felt a mind closing on her. It felt warm, loving and familiar yet she hadn't touched anyone's mind before. She felt the feeling tugging her forward. She felt free for a moment, it felt like the egg was giving up. it was time to hatch! Her rider was near! Shaking she used her egg tooth and chipped away at the surface of her egg. cracks appeared and she worked harder. More longer cracks appeared and than the egg fell away, leaving broken peices. Shaking her head she attempted to stand up and her wings flared open, "Freedom!" She thought. Blinking she noticed an elven beside her. Was that her rider? She pushed her mind toward the other mind. She probbed it.

Saphira blinked and made a deep growling voice in her throat. This girl was amusing. "No you would not slow me down, you doubt my ability?" She asked. She swung her head around and grabbed the back-pack and lifted Emily up. beside Eragon. "Hang on tight, since this is your first time flying on a dragon and..." Saphira looked up at the darkening sky. Wind rose and the world became errie. "There is a storm. This would be easier with my saddle but I was hunting when I met Nick, Rein and you," She swung her head again and looked at Nick and Rein with one huge saphire eye. "Is this you're first time in a storm Rein?" She asked. Saphira rembered a storm one time she flew in when Brom was still alive.

Emily flinched as her feet left the ground, she smiled at eragon when saphira poot her on her back with him she hung on to one of the dragons spikes, as she poot will in to her pack and ziped it shut so he couldn't fall out. he glared at her from the neting on the top of the pack squicking his head of at her, she wisperd to him and he shut his small mowth but still glard at her.

Saphira flared open her wings. "Just follow me ,Rein," She said to the other dragon. Wind howled and shook the trees wildly. A rain drop fell down onto her head and trickled down to her snout and landed on the ground. More rain drops fell as the great blue dragon rose into the sky. Saphira circled once, twice and once more as she waited for Rein to take off. Wind buffeted her wings as she flapped. When she glanced down the ground was muddy and wet. Unfortunetly the wind was headfirst. It would take longer to reach the Varden.

Tesni instinctively put up her mind barriers, but then cautiously lowered them. I'm a Rider! The thought jolted through her. She reached out towards the dragon hatchling. A flash of pain flashed through her hand and coursed through her body. The pain went away as suddenly as it had come. Tesni stared at her palm. The gedwëy ignasia had formed on her hand. The gedwëy ignasia had been something she had only dreamed about, but now it was on her own palm. Tesni. She sent her name towards the dragon hatchling as she scooped it up. And... you're...

Emily let out a small squeak of shock as the ground fell away, she grabbed her hood so it wouldn't slide down. they circled waiting for the other dragon and it's rider to join them. the wind picked up all of the suddin all most knocking her off, she reached out and grabbed something, she looked up to see she had grabbed on to eragon's shirt, she let go blushing and grabbed on to one of the dragons spikes.

(I don't think nick is on line)

(( xd.png there's a storm here so if this gets sent and seems unfinished the storm kicked me off my internet.....I already had to clean up glass from 3 broken windows....glass hurts by the way dry.gif ))

Eragon watched the ground as Saphira took off. The wind was getting harsher and he was beginning to get worried for the other dragon. Just take it easy Saphira. He thought to her feeling the wind buffet them all. He felt something clench his shirt and glanced back to see Emily grabbing on so she wouldn't fall off. "Careful, we don't want anyone to fall off." He said to her over the wind with a smile.

((Draith's gonna wait....although she's annoyed at the moment- she'll have to deal with it....stupid storm! *goes to pick up more glass* we must have real fragile windows blink.gif ))

she smiled back at him "that would be vary bad" she said glansing at the dragon and rider still on the ground "why arn't they moveing" she asked holding on to the top of her hood that hid her hair and hat.

(gaaaa I can't think of any thing els to add to this)

Arrow blinked. "I don't know my name." She addmited to Tensi. "But it is nice to meet you." She waddled a little closer to observe Tensi. Tensi was a girl who was 70 but looked quite young. Her skin seemed tan to Arrow.

Saphira flapped a little slower now. "Sorry Eragon but the storm is rough and if I don't flap hard enough we'll fall out of the sky surely." She murmered. "Sorry," She apoligized to Emily. She closed her eyes for a moment and then closed her mind to eveything but Eragon. "Eragon... be careful now of what you do." Before Eragon could reply she opened her mind and then spoke now to Nick and Rein. "Be careful Rein and Nick hold tightly."

"They are not moving because they are probally deciding how to best get in the air. I was lucky enough to take off before the storm took in." She said answering Emily's question.

"th-thats o-ok" Emily said closed her eyes shuting out the world and trying not to be sick as her head swam with the jolting that sent pain up her leg. she clenched her teeth and thought of her home in the forest.

(nick where are you *runs through his home yelling* WAKE UP NICK)

Saphira blinked. "Eragon. I'm going down to see if Rein is alright. Ok?" She flew down at a dizziling fast angle. Wind rushed in her ears and the world was a blur. Rain pounded down on her as the ground loomed up before her. Suddenly her wings snapped open and she carefully lofted down onto the ground. Blinking she padded over to the dragon and rider. "Rein do you need help?" She asked.

(Since you couldnt wait now you must fight an army of the undead!)

Rein didn't have time to reply. She was trying to pull free. Something had her tightly. Not just somthing, but somethings. Hand of bone and festering flesh potruded from the ground, holding the rider and his dragon in place. An ear peaircing screatch rang out a little way off "What is this!?!?" Nick said distressed

(We were rearanging all the furnatcher in the house)