picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(I dunno about having it remade. It makes me feel special to have my name on something, something that I made... you know?)

Edited by picknick10

((but sometimes to have that thing that you made keep going, you have to surrender it...))

(Hiya! Now where was I? Oh ya!)

Arrow became completly annoyed by the birds, one of them got a group of friends and were now playing a game with her. She was hungry anyway... a birds with black feathers and white spots darted close, then stopped. It walked closer. "yes thats it." Thought Arrow as the bird walked even closer. Soon it took no caution and was so close she could hear it's heart beating. "One more step..." Arrow prepared herself, the bird took a step and she lunged. The bird was caught in her jaws. Then with one last breath she bit it hard. The bird sturggled but layed still. Swallowing it she felt strength returning. "That's what will happen to you!" She roared at the birds showing her jaws. The birds scamppered away in shrieks.

((LoveLost lost me....wouldn't wiping this be the same thing as getting it remade....'cept for the fact of this isn't truly new. No one would really know right?))

(Yeah, but I really want to kind of... keep a record of all that fun partying we did. tongue.gif @Nick: I know what you mean- Cowl made the OOC thread for the Warriors RP, and then it felt like it wasn't really part of it. I got used to it though- you could still be a moderator on the RP. ^^' Yes, it's not the same as making it and being admin, but... I mean, I don't want to offend you/etc. if I remake it, just I don't have anything to do and stuff. And... the RP format isn't exactly great. I'm not trying to criticize you, I just want to point that out. ^^')

((I apparently was to stupid (or tired) to look a few posts before to see why exactly I was lost. Nick, no one's really gonna know if this gets remade....its not like many people go 'Oh it's not made by so and so. I'm not joining.' They join it for the fun and respect the people in the rp...so technically you'll still own it. Wiped or remade I'd still like to know if we're starting from scratch or continuing....because if we're continuing I'm going to have to do some searching for where Draith went exactly....she got lost somewhere along the way and I never was good at finding anyone, that includes rp characters xd.png aww but it'll get better I hope.))

((just thought I'd put this out there: I'm willing and will do my best to help (and be on each day although its usually late at night here) if needed, just let me know someway.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(True DH, very true. I would've said so myself. And I think we should keep our characters, and continue from where we stopped as much as possible, but others can start from scratch if they want to.)

((heh for once I said something that made sense and didn't get someone mad....I vote for either due to the fact I can make starting over or continuing work...although I'll need Kokay (and other person who still hasn't talked to me...who I think is gone/busy way to busy to be on here) to continue and I'll need to find where the heck Draith is in this thing dry.gif ))

((*runs away before she's pelted*))

(^^ For once DH, for once~ tongue.gif)

Edited by Hollyleaf

Ketu let out a dragon laugh and then with a small smile he dived under the water with Clara close against his back. "Not done this in a while," he said to her while fapping his wings underwater in order to make them go faster. The lake was fairly deep so they could go straight down and not be seen from the surface, Clara, who was holding her breath like Ketu, smiled and rubbed his shoulder. The two looked up as the wave of water went back down then they shot back out of the water like a speeding bullet. They were right under Cory when Clara shouted, "Adurna!" The shards of water that were on Ketu's body rose off him and shot out at the rider and dragon. It was not a powerful attack but she didn't mean it to be.

Tesni ignored the water droplets and shook them off, but a few clung to her dark hair. She dived on Cory, Cory's glittering mass slowly disappearing in the lake's depths. She quickly composed a spell so that they could stay underwater as long as needed and thought about her next move.

Use swordplay. You two are evenly matched for training. Cory advised, flapping his wings slowly underwater.

Alright. Tesni commanded Cory to meet Ketu. "Yah!" She yelled, sweeping her sword in an arc that was intended to distract rather than to do harm.

Ketu dove under with Cory and Clara also made a spell that matched their ability to hold their breath for a long time. Clara had meanwhile combined herself and Ketu's visability giving her his vision so she could see better. Once underwater she carefuly moved to his tail and hung into the section of it that was covered in a film like layer of skin. "This should be fun..." Ketu looked at the sword that Tesni held up at an arc and he shook his head to get the light from his eyes and then started heading back to the surface. Clara was hiden by his tail but she had full view of her opponent. Ketu looked down at Cory and let out a breath of steam under the water as a challenge to keep fighting, he didn't know what they were doing.

(^^ For once DH, for once~ tongue.gif)

((that I don't get at all....but thats fine I;m sure someone will figure it out around here.))

((thanx for for the info dragonhachling........... O and nick I will get you a new sheet when I get the time...... but I mite take some time... sorry))

((hey no sweat Dragonsword, anything to help someone.... anyone know what's going on with this thing now? ....whoever is taking control with this let me know I'll send you the revised sheet for Draith....if its still going to be Nick- if you need a back up I can get that.))

(I'd like to make a new one- partially because I want to make it (happy.gif) and partially because I want to keep a record of all the fun stuff we did and partially because... just because. smile.gif)

Cory let out a roar that sent ripples across the surface of the lake in return. Come up here and fight us! We can see you, hiding 'neath the water. Or are you a coward?! He challenged, lashing his tail.

Tesni waited patiently, a faint smile on her face. I hope they come up soon. She thought, striking a defense pose in case Clara and Ketu decided to come straight up.

( If we wipe the topic, I'll have to create a new charcter sheet...or if we remake it... Nick by the way are you going to remake it? Sorry if that sounded sorta rude.)

((I am just going to follow whatever you want to do. Still have the char sheet saved so I am in no big hurry at all to join into this RP. Plus busy as crazy right now so I am kind of happy it has not started yet. tongue.gif Will calm down though on March 30th cause of break from college, thank god.))

((I'd rather wipe it....although right now it seems I'm outnumbered on sights- sorta.))

((although I can make it work if we did keep the old things I do believe it would be easier for everyone to wipe it and start clean.))

((** and do please let me know by PM which way this goes if I cannot see for myself as I will likely leave soon.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(Yeah, it's easier, but then if we keep this one we have a record of our posts (I kind of want to keep all the posts I made in here- I have quite a few of them and we'd lose all of them if we did.) and pretty much none of us have our character sheets.)

((yeah.... but you can make the character sheets again if you have to, that in itself shouldn't take to long.))