picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(gaa I'm stuck on what to do xd.png ....sorry)

((hmm I'm thinking of making a nother persin...but I'm not sher.. hmm))

Edited by dragonsword

(Oh yeah, Nick, I need to copy some of the stuff you posted on the first page if you don't mind.)

(I guess you can, holly)

Nick leaned against Rein's side. "Well I would have to see it first, speak to who is in charge, if its alright." He said. "Plus I would have to ask the king first, as I am still under his command." Nick explained closing his eyes and leaning back, waiting for an awnser.

Emily gave up on trying to figer out where, when, and how nick got there, and why will (her suger glider) was staring at him like that, and try to get up on her feet, but ones more fell down, she had no idea what had happened to her leg, all she could remember whas that she had bin battleing something that looked like a shadow, and how she had injured her leg. she looked down and gasped, as she saw a thick pach of blood on the hand that had bin holding her lag. she pushed up her pants lag to see a sword gash that streched from the top of her leg to the top of her boot which had a small cut in it. will climbed down to the gash that was still bleeding freely, he gave a small wimper when he saw it. the dragons and there riders didn't seem to notes or care that she was there.

((wow this ternd out to be longer then I thought xd.png ))

Edited by dragonsword

(opps sorry ya)

((gtg sorry be back later..... when I'm not being yelled at to get off that is xd.png .....see ya later people))

Edited by dragonsword

Ketu let out a sudden rumble in his chest as Karo started getting ready for her hunt. His eyes landed on her sword and he backed up slowly his lip curling at the sight, that was one thing he didn't like. As she grabbed it an strapped it to her belt he shook the feeling of the sword making him uncomfortable off. When she leaned down to kiss his head he rasied his paw to her cheek and purred before she started to carry him. "Soon enough I'll be able to carry you." He looked up at her with a wagging tail and a toothy grin. When she jumped from the tree he hung close to her side with his eyes closed untill he felt her land against the ground, that is when he opened his eyes again.

"The food is your choice my rider. I will eat what ever you can provide but you eat first." He licked her cheek before carefully wiggling his feet and looking at the ground, "might you be so kind as to place me down?" He looked up at her softly before reaching out with his muzzle to an old rotten log that rested not far from them. "My scent of smell is greater an I might be able to help you sniff out some deer or rabbit's if you would like." He pointed his nose the the far right and raised his head his little eyes sparkling, "like over there!"

~

Clara flattened her hand as Kanya took the raw meat from her fingers and smiled. "I new you would eat something..." She noticed that Kanya was fighting the fire with her tiny eyes and glanced back and forth between them a smile on her face. "Brisinger?" Clara reached over and grabbed a small brown leather strap in which her daggers were held, strapping them to her leg she looked at Kanya. "That means fire in the elvish language right? Brisinger? My mother once told me that if a rider was to speak that word then fire would flow from your fingers. I never believed her." She shook her head and put some of the meat back in it's sack. "She was a rider you see, my father was one to. They ran off and left me to join the varden when I was 12 then I got word that they had joined with evil magic."

A flow of sadness ran into her mind but she quickly cut it off. She chose to change the subject from her parents and looked at her hand then her small friend, "oh? That's nothing it just burned a bit. Somehow I know you couldn't, wouldn't ever hurt me...there is just something that tells me you wouldn't and yet you just found me per say." She, with a gentle grip, lifted Kanya off the grassy ground and held her against her stomach in a baby craddle but her back was facing her head. When she walked she was fairly careful on where she placed her feet so that there was no possible way she could trip with the young dragon in her arms. When they reached a large field looking area she kneeled down to the ground and placed Kanya beside her, there she locked minds, "this is were you will grow my young friend...when you get older we can train and fly. Anything, no one lives for miles. Except a few town folk but they pay me no mind, there are wolves and other creatures, foxes, bears but I wouldn't let them hurt you." Her arm was around that back of Kanya's neck and her hand rubbed the thin membrane of her wings while she looked across the huge field and dreamed of flying for a second before a rabbit flashed in front of them. "Hunting time..." She smiled and reached for a dagger.

Draith watched Zailik closely to see if any clues where with him on how he had gotten in her room. "So your name's Zailik....why's that sound faintly familiar?" She asked the second question to herself more than the boy but if he answered she didn't mind. Two guards broke the lock on the door minutes later baffling Draith for a moment. She'd locked the door both with its own lock and magically, no one should have gotten through. A younger wizard poked his head though the door only to be met by a disapproving scowl from Draith. "I've told you all before, NOT to intrude on what I do, whether that be in a hall or here is for you to decide." The two guards forced their way through to see what was going on but quickly ran back out the door. Draith sighed, cursing under her breath. She turned back to Zailik who she could see was wondering what was happening. "Are you at least part of the Empire? Because if you are I'm allowed to help you."

------

Zailik was about to answer the first question Draith asked when she popped another wanting to know why his name sounded familiar. He hoped he could get all the words out this time. "I was new... we met only briefly to make sure I didn't screw anything up so bad that-" He stopped when the door to her room flung open. Right when I can talk better too. Zailik thought watching the scene. Draith didn't seem happy with anyone right now. Her yelling made him cringe, not because he was hurt but because he didn't want to see anyone else suffer with him right now, that was likely to get another reaction from the shade. When Draith turned back around and spoke to him he sighed in relief at the mention of help which he hoped meant healing. "Yeah...I am, which means you shouldn't have done this in the first place." Zailik wished he could have taken that comment back. He still wasn't used to anyone as powerful or as cruel as Draith besides the King.

((hm...even matched paragraphs....and still nothing to say for Eragon.))

((me...although if anyone wants him they can have him I'm satisfied with my two chars.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Karo had felt the string of dislike from Ketu, but really she had no clue what this had came from and she would leave it be for now. Surely he would tell her what caused that brief feeling and she would not be the one to rush anything from anyone. She would not want to be questioned to much on any pain or sadness from her side from Ketu until she felt open to talk about it. While her past was not as sad as it could have been in these times and Karo was glad that she could be of help to her own people, but she did lose her parents early and had no one to sooth her pains or loneliness when coming back from the harsh training or teasing from others. She would hold back a sigh as to not startle any creatures in the area and focused more on her surroundings as she did not really want to be caught off guard by anything in these woods. "Carry me? Well that does seem fun if that includes flying in the air my friend. I have always wondered what it would be like to be up there and not just on the ground or trees., Karo replied to his first comment with a somewhat shaky voice as she was not yet used to this way of talking. Elves she knew could use this method of communication, but really it was like any other magic she just could not seem to get the grasp of.

When Ketu started to wiggle slightly in her arms, she would kneel down so that he could get down as he had asked. Even though she oddly felt like she wanted to just pick him right back up again so that he would not be far from her or the small fear that this was just going to be all a dream. "I am not hungry little one and I do not eat the meat of other animals unless it is a last resort. The choice on your meal would be all up to you.", Karo said with a small smile as she let her hand rub from the top of his head to the middle of his back before she would stand back up. "I am quite sure you would be much better at tracking than me little one and even better at hunting soon enough.", she said with a small laugh in her tone. Her hand would start to reach for her bow, but she would pause as she looked down to ask if he would prefer trying to hunt on his own. Though Karo would be following him closely behind to make sure that nothing would go wrong and with her bow and arrow at ready.

~~

"You must be careful when you use those words my dear rider, but yes that is the word for fire if my instincts are right.", Kanya said as she turned her gaze to her rider a little worried that she knew some of the Ancient language. Only the worry that Clara would fall under such a spell if she did not know how much she could hold out caused her to think about ways she could find the elves and beseech them to train her rider and possibly herself. Yet she would not close up on the subject if her rider truly wanted to know more from what Kanya knew by instinct alone. "I am sorry to hear that Clara, but we might be able to help your parents if we are able to meet them one day. If you truly wish it then I will do my best to make sure that you will get what you wish if it is safe for you.", Kanya said as she stood and nuzzled at her rider's arm.

At the change of subject she would not fight to go back and talk about what pained her rider. If anything she was slightly glad that Clara would stray from those topics if it would spare her the pain she felt and even as she sent the feeling of love and protectiveness back, it would of course never take the pain away fully. "I have known you for a long time Clara and even if you did not know it, you have known me by soul for just as long.", Kanya replied as Clara lifted her from the ground and a soft purring would emit that she was sure her rider could feel if only slightly. Curious as to where they were going, but also to all the new surroundings she would contently look around before she was sat once more on her feet. "This is somewhere that will be safe for us to learn for now and it will be I who will protect you soon enough. Yet I know you wish to leave this place and if you wish to hold out until I can fly us, then I will take you to the Elves to learn as much as you wish about dragons and other things.", Kanya said softly and slightly hesitant as she knew this just might then make her rider want to join in the war. Yet she would not hold her rider back from what she truly wished to do and she would always be to her rider's side as a shield and protector from any that would pose her harm.

Even lost in her thoughts she could hear the running of a small creature and the smell that was carried upon the light wind. Yet it was when Clara announced it was time to hunt that she turned to face where she could still hear the rabbit head off to. Once more instinct would take over as she saw the glint of the dagger her rider pulled out and the idea of hunting the small creature would cause her to give chase. Yet by pure luck another rabbit seemed to have been spooked into running right into Kanya causing them both to trip over each other, but tiny talons would grip onto the rabbit's hide to hold it in place. "Do you wish to get the other one or will this be enough for you?", Kanya said with a somewhat prideful tone even if the catch was dumb luck seeing as it would never have been so easy otherwise. Still she would go after something else for herself, but again her first concern was for her rider's hunger.

((Kanya got that rabbit by pure luck, the poor thing. I will be sure not to let that happen again until she fully grown while in daylight. Would think it would be extremely easy for animals to see her black/violet scales unless it is nighttime. More like a 'tracking' dragon than a 'hunting' one oddly for now. Also she will be getting that whole 'I do not really like killing animals, but I know I must for food' will be coming up soon I guess.))

Edited by Lilithachaos

((hay nick can I make Emily a dragon rider for an agg that dosn't have one or do I have to make a new persin for that?))

((and if you wanted to make twins would you have to make two sheets or just one?))

Draith smirked when Zailik made the comment about what she was doing. "Is that so? That's what Galbatorix told you right? Well when I'm around that rule doesn't always apply to how I am allowed to handle things." Another guard popped his head in through the downed door. Draith stared at Zailik for a moment, a smile on her face. She then turned around and sent blinding light at the guard. He stumbled backward out the door and into two others crowded behind him. "Did I not just say to stay out of my room?" Draith asked, slightly angry again. She turned back to Zailik and examined him one last time. She knelt next to him and sighed extending her hand and muttered the healing spell. "Better?" Draith asked helping him up to his feet.

-----

Zailik didn't like the smirk on Draith's face after his comment but he figured after what had happened anything else couldn't possibly be worse. He wished that the guards outside Draith's door were smart enough not to come in. Or where they playing with her, trying to make her mad on purpose? Zailik closed his eyes at the light Draith sent. When she turned her attention back to him, he was sure Draith still wasn't happy. Zailik sighed in relief after Draith's spell, he wasn't going to make her mad again for sure. "Thanks." He said keeping this comment simple once she helped him up. "The only reason I was here in the first place was that the King wanted me to make sure you had everything ready. And if you needed it your allowed to take me along..." Zailik wasn't sure how that last comment would go with the shade but threw it out there as an offer. Hopefully that wasn't overstepping any personal boundaries.

(You can have a rider, though I would perfer that you don't it gets boring if everyone, or mostly everyone becomes a rider. Also you need two sheets for twins.)

((ok it's just that darkshadow wanted me to be the rider for his agg but I'll make a new person for that if you want))

Emily grabbed a strip of cloth from one of the hiden pockets on her pants, and started tieing it on the gash to stop the bleeding. she looked up when it started to rain, will dived in to her pack hissing as the water hit him.

(EDIT: for god-mobbing sorry)

Edited by dragonsword

(Hey DH, can I play Eragon? :3)

Tesni fiddled with her knife, spinning it around in her hands. She couldn't do much right now. Nobody had given her orders. She tucked her knife away and stared into the sky. A squirrel scampered by, chattering noisily. Tesni turned away and drew As'zhanda, her sword. Its sharp silver blade gleamed wickedly in the sunlight. Tesni admired the blade for a moment, then sheathed it again. She sighed, then brightened. Maybe she could do some painting. She hadn't done that for awhile, not since the battles started. Tesni rose and padded over to a tree. She began to sing in the ancient language, repeating the words over and over again. Fibers from the tree emerged, writhing in mid-air. Within a few minutes, it had turned into a strong but flexible piece of paper. It was pale brown because it had been made directly from the tree, but that wasn't a big deal. Tesni checked her work. It was good. Satisfied, she strode off to find her paints.

(^^' Oh well. I just felt like it. And besides, making paper from trees sounds cooler than making it from onion skins. tongue.gif)

(tongue.gif *Makes peace with the trees*)

(so nick can Emily be the rider for darkshadows agg or should I make unother person for that?)

(Um...Emily since that Nick isn't paying much attention, wait for a second. Nick wake up! *Screams in ear. Walks back* You are god-modding my dragon which is against the rules. Sorry but you are, if you do not get the definition of god modding, it is when you controll anothers character without permission. Please don't do that again,also Nick said in the Rules to post at least 4 sentences per post not including the OCC// but you can if you are really stuck. Sorry about piling so much Rules and OCC on you and sorry if I hurt you're feelings. I will start as nothing had happened much in you're previous post.)

Saphira nodded at Nick. "Well spoken young one, but which King are you speeking of?" She lowered her head and stared at Nick in a questioning way. Blinking, she stretched her head back and sneezed a flame out of her nose. "Sorry about that." She murmed and swung her head around to look at Rein. She observed Rein and saw that she didn't yet trust the saphire dragon.

Arrow doubt how long she had been cramped up in her egg, but all she wanted was to get free. She wanted to see the world around her and learn everything she could. But for now, she was a dragon with her wings folded uncomfortably against her curled up body. Sighing she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Edited by Saphira BrightScales