LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I started in 2008 so I only got the four most common dragons back then (aside from black and whites idk why) they were a magi, vine, red, and water dragons.

I nabbed a Mint as my first one, was gifted a Gold from my Mentor, then took a Water and Whiptail...

biggrin.gif

Bright Pink

White

Red

Two-Headed

There was also a mint, if I remember well and an Ochre, but I only mentioned those that still are on my scroll.

Since it was just last week, I think I can remember... wink.gif Mint, two whiptails, and a nocturne.

ETA: Eeeee! I forgot my purple that I got last year! I've just been too excited to be back. smile.gif

Edited by cabri

Umm... I believe it was an Equine, a Grey, an Albino, and a White. I may be wrong since it's been a while though. owo I just luff those breeds now.

My very first dragon was bright pink, then I got two other Magi dragons and a vine.

Edited by Knightmare

I started out with one egg, which was a pink one but it died.

So, my first four eggs that actually grew up were these: Whiptail, Water dragon, earth, and frilled. smile.gif

Let me see... I could be wrong about this, but I think it was: Albino, Deep Sea, Red and Nocturne.

Sorting by date gives me.... Gray, White, Red, Silver! And I then 2 more CB silvers in a row.

The gray was stolen on: May 04, 2008

Edited by RubyD

I got Magi, Whiptail (Those two were from the same breeder biggrin.gif ), Autumn, and Guardian. In that order. December 19, 2009.

Whiptail, albino, neotropical, and a deep sea :3

I remember my first dragon. It was a CB New Pink. He died but my next one was also an CB New Pink and she grew up =)

I dont remember the other ones though.. Maybe Mint, Purple and Storm.

How nostalgic! =D

Mine were Water, Skywing, White, and stone.

Except the white died since I was completely new to this. XP

First eggs: Waterhorse, Pink, ? (dead) and Frilled (abandoned before death).

First living eggs: Frilled, Black, Mint, Pink.

First living egg: Frilled.

I think my first four eggs were a white, a skywing, an old pink, and ... a black. All of them are alive and doing fairly well. smile.gif

Edited by xdlugia