mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I picked up/traded for several Black Marrows x Silvers over Halloween. So far, I have gotten these two from my own breeding attempts.

Silver 1

Silver 2

I have bred both to their prospective mates, but have not gotten a Silver from them yet.

I have been breeding my male CB Silvers to my female Shadow Walkers, but no luck yet.

My Golds are stingy. That is all I can say about them.

@velvet_paw ~ I have had this Black/Gold/Holiday that I have been trying to breed for almost a year now. I have gotten the one Black from them, and nothing since. I need a Gold so that I can breed to the same line as yours, but mine happens to be an Alt Black.

I have had Ebenezer for 2 years and have yet to get a mate for him. It's been a long dry season for Golds on my scroll.

Edited by buckskinmist

Good evening I wonder if I could adopt:

And a silver Stone x / x or gold Stone

You can see my scroll [Here]

and contact me [here]

Thanks in advance. ^ ^

I picked up/traded for several Black Marrows x Silvers over Halloween. So far, I have gotten these two from my own breeding attempts.

Silver 1

Silver 2

I have bred both to their prospective mates, but have not gotten a Silver from them yet.

I have been breeding my male CB Silvers to my female Shadow Walkers, but no luck yet.

@velvet_paw ~ I have had this Black/Gold/Holiday that I have been trying to breed for almost a year now. I have gotten the one Black from them, and nothing since. I need a Gold so that I can breed to the same line as yours, but mine happens to be an Alt Black.

I have had Ebenezer for 2 years and have yet to get a mate for him. It's been a long dry season for Golds on my scroll.

Thanks for the rely buckskinmist

If you do ever get another black from that pair while trying for a gold, and are wondering what do with it. please bear me in mind.

Its the best match I have seen, and your Alt Black is lovely biggrin.gif

Good luck breeding a gold.

Edited by velvet_paw

Silver 1

Silver 2

I bred a 2nd gen Silver from male Silver X female Shadow Walker last night... :-\

my golds have been pretty stingy lately. haven't been able to get a gold for my black or white lineages but i did get this little lovely:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/paAk6

i also have been having fairly good luck with silvers and shadow walkers... traded or gave most of them away during Christmas but this is my latest one that i'm keeping:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/blL6B

haven't really tried silvers with the marrows but i may in the near future.

velvet_paw: i'll keep trying with the gold and blacks but like i said, they aren't giving me much to work with. sad.gif

I have a question for the masses: do any of you use the lists on the front page? the original thought was to use the lists to find others working on the same lineage and PM each other for trades, etc. if people are actually using the lists then i'll go through and do an update to them. if no one is really using them and only posting in the thread for offers, etc. then i'll change the 1st post to indicate that and not bother with the lists any more. Other thoughts/suggestions that may work better and help people more with their lineages?

Thanks for the feedback!!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

@velvet_paw ~ If I happen to get another Black, I'll be sure and let you know. smile.gif

@Mew_1 ~ Congrats on the new Silver!! It's so pretty!

@mandrakekeeper ~ Honestly, no I don't use the lists anymore. I usually just check the thread and see who has what. Since my dragons aren't putting out a lot of shineys, I really don't have anything to swap anyway.

@buckskinmist thank you so much!

and if I can breed you anything in return just let me know (Not that I have a very exciting scroll )

@mandrakekeeper I don't use lists in general as many people offer on the threads if they want to blood swap and are currently breeding. I use the email thread tracking updates as a guide to what is available rather than harass breeders and as a rule of thumb only refer to the first post to check on rules or what is acceptable to post in the thread.

Please see the first post. I did some changing. There are no lists now since people really were not using them.

This is a place for those that are working on pure common X metal lineages to help each other out. Anyone can participate here. Just make your requests or post your eggs that are available for either trade or to give away.

If you have any questions, please ask here or you can PM me. That goes for suggestions too. cool.gif

Hello !

I'm searching for a mate for that guy 4th gen goldxblack so if anyone has an unrelated spare black eggie...

Edit : Black eggie found a home smile.gif

Edited by Khas

Ok Then

I'm searching for a Gold non Tinsel mate BlackxGold for this guy if anyone has a spare I'd be very greatful. Also if you don't mind crossing of the same BlackxGold lineage.

Edited by Silverwingwyvren

Khas: my black X gold dragons have been giving me grief and not eggs for a while. biggrin.gif if i can get a fourth gen egg out of them, i'll let you know. hopefully, some of the others that are working on this type of lineage will check the thread and be able to help you out.

Silverwingwyvren: see note to Khas. i rarely get a black egg out of my black X golds, let alone a gold one. golds are really hard to come by so it may be awhile before someone has one to offer here and they may want to trade for it due to the fact that golds are so hard to breed. keep gathering eggs and keep an eye out on the trade threads. you might can trade for one there sooner than here. more people use the trade threads than the breeding threads for things like this. good luck in your search!

I am looking for two 2nd gen stripes

1 from male gold and one from female gold to continue my gold x stripe lineage.

I got two cb golds that hopefully will produce a 2nd gen gold soner or later and i need mates for those.

If anyone has 2nd fail-stripes from trying to breed gold from stripes please shoot me a pm

I'm looking for 2nd gen silvers from Male Sunsong x Female Silvers.

I'm also looking for a 2nd gen gold from Male Harvest x Female Gold.

Both are for projects that I've been working on for quite a while, planning and whatnot, so if anyone gets lucky, I'd be very grateful!

One project is a Male Sunsong x Female silver checker that I want to get to at least 4th gen with. Since I have no CB silvers of my own, I'll need help with the 2nd gen silvers. :/ But I think it looks very pretty, so I'm determined to get there someday!

The other project is this (with a few minor changes - harvest x gold with a 2nd gen gold, and the nebula x silver with a 2nd gen silver, and possibly replacing the Nocturne with a Moonstone):

user posted image

The only thing I need is the 2nd gen gold, and I can finish it up! This has been almost a 2 year production!

Edited by mishii

Both are for projects that I've been working on for quite a while, planning and whatnot, so if anyone gets lucky, I'd be very grateful!

One project is a Male Sunsong x Female silver checker that I want to get to at least 4th gen with.  Since I have no CB silvers of my own, I'll need help with the 2nd gen silvers. :/  But I think it looks very pretty, so I'm determined to get there someday!

The other project is this (with a few minor changes - harvest x gold with a 2nd gen gold, and the nebula x silver with a 2nd gen silver, and possibly replacing the Nocturne with a Moonstone):

user posted image

The only thing I need is the 2nd gen gold, and I can finish it up! This has been almost a 2 year production!

wow! that is lovely. I've been considering trying to pull off a lineage with every type of dragon in the founding level but haven't really started it. it will be near impossible to get 2nd gen's (with different types of partners for each of them) from all the holiday alts.

anyway, i'm not working of harvests but maybe someone else is and they can help ya out. i suggest coming back every so often and let us know if you are still in the hunt for that gold. good luck and i would love to see your final dragon when you finish that lineage. shoot, i would love a sibling of it when you finish it. xd.png

Dolphine: if i'm able to breed stripes, i'll let you know. maybe someone else here will be able to help. i know there were a few people that were working on goldXstripe lineages. good luck!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Dolphine: if i'm able to breed stripes, i'll let you know. maybe someone else here will be able to help. i know there were a few people that were working on goldXstripe lineages. good luck!

Thx i would appriciate it smile.gif

So my silver/black lineage is stalled until further notice...they just aren't breeding anymore... :/

Instead, last week on a stroke of luck I bred this...I'm hoping my other male silvers will cooperate sometime to give me a couple flamingos and another silver for a 4th gen checker biggrin.gif

I'm also contemplating on starting an msilver/blue neb lineage and msilver/moonstone lineage. :3

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for a very specific 2nd gen as a mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q5pkE. I need a new pink egg from a cb gold x cb bright pink.

Yes, I am willing to breed something in exchange. Please see my scroll if you might be interested and we can talk about what I've got available.

Thanks for the help.

One project is a Male Sunsong x Female silver checker that I want to get to at least 4th gen with. Since I have no CB silvers of my own, I'll need help with the 2nd gen silvers. :/ But I think it looks very pretty, so I'm determined to get there someday!

user posted image

Still on the hunt for that 2nd gen gold. x_X

And the silver refused it's mate, of course, so now I have to rebreed that mate, which is oddly enough proving tricky. Wrong breed, and a misgender. Arg. Not so worried about it, I'll get it eventually.

I would also LOVE to give out siblings of the final product when I get there. Might be a while, as my white/balloon pair have given me about a million balloons. Might just re-breed the balloon mate and see if that does anything...

DETERMINATION. I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Hello !

I just miraculously bred a gold egg with a goldXstorm lineage (the first one in over two years o.o) and was wondering if anyone could breed me a mate for it ?

I can offer other eggs in return. smile.gif

Hello !

I just miraculously bred a gold egg with a goldXstorm lineage (the first one in over two years o.o) and was wondering if anyone could breed me a mate for it ?

I can offer other eggs in return. smile.gif

i would only be able to breed a second gen for you. if that will help, let me know. smile.gif

as for others looking for 2nd gens, i can see what i can do as my golds permit. i only have 3 CB golds. also, as ya'll have encountered with your own golds, getting a gold is almost impossible so i'll probably have more luck getting a common egg out the breeding than a gold.

send me a pm if there is something i can try and breed for you. smile.gif