mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

If anyone is doing male silver x ice, I have an ice egg I want to bloodswap. :3 PM if interested in swapping ~

So my dragons are dumbfaces awesome and when I try to get commons from them, this tends to happen.

Can anyone breed me two 2nd gen tan ridgewings from female silver after Easter? One will be a mate for the egg above and the other for this one. Thanks <3

@Iza: thanks much for the white - it gendered correctly too!! I get to testbreed him with my silver today <3

lol I wish I would have seen this post sooner, on April 9th my silver/tan ridgewing gave me a tan egg and I traded it away to someone on the trade boards.. http://dragcave.net/lineage/7BiEb

when she's ready I'll see if we get lucky again

Edited by ghrowl

So my dragons are dumbfaces awesome and when I try to get commons from them, this tends to happen.

Can anyone breed me two 2nd gen tan ridgewings from female silver after Easter? One will be a mate for the egg above and the other for this one. Thanks <3

@Iza: thanks much for the white - it gendered correctly too!! I get to testbreed him with my silver today <3

well, i was trying for a tan ridgewing but my dumbfaces awesome dragons gave me this instead....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/60bt2

the other pair gave me a purple ridgewing... let me see what else i might can try to breed....

edit: i can not believe this. i was trying for a GW when i get this instead...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KJHsH

shesh.... blink.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

well, i was trying for a tan ridgewing but my dumbfaces awesome dragons gave me this instead....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/60bt2

the other pair gave me a purple ridgewing... let me see what else i might can try to breed....

edit:  i can not believe this.  i was trying for a GW when i get this instead...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KJHsH

shesh.... blink.gif

Can I interest you in a trade for either of those? ;D

... I got a 2nd gen Gold from GoldXSunstone last weekend. I wonder if it'll produce a 3rd gen... I think it grew up already...

EDIT:

I got this. PM if you want it. Too bad it wasn't a Gold...

Edited by Mew_1

Can I interest you in a trade for either of those? ;D

... I got a 2nd gen Gold from GoldXSunstone last weekend. I wonder if it'll produce a 3rd gen... I think it grew up already...

EDIT:

I got this. PM if you want it. Too bad it wasn't a Gold...

those 2 have new homes. we can talk about future silver trades though. give me a PM and let me know what lines you are working on and i'll see what i can do. smile.gif

Thank you mandrakekeeper for the beautiful silver <3

I have this egg; http://dragcave.net/lineage/Soar4 free to anyone doing this checker. please pm to claim! Claimed

Edited by Infinis

I`m searching for 2nd gen Tsunami from female Gold and male Tsunami. I will be more interesting in Gold from this pair ( can give 3rd gen Gold/Winter Magi Tinsel for it ). It will be breeding partner for http://dragcave.net/lineage/2IKNZ smile.gif

I´m trying to breed my CB Female Silver with CB Tan Ridgewing and if somebody is still interesting in common from this pair I will happily gift when I breed one. smile.gif

So I've been having no luck with mine...

Can anyone breed me a GW mate for this? I can breed something in return as I know these are hard to breed. Thanks <3

So I've been having no luck with mine...

Can anyone breed me a GW mate for this? I can breed something in return as I know these are hard to breed. Thanks <3

the only female cb gold refused the GW mate. i can try again with another one later. do you only want gold female X GW male or can the gold be male? i have 3 CB male golds to try....

the only female cb gold refused the GW mate. i can try again with another one later. do you only want gold female X GW male or can the gold be male? i have 3 CB male golds to try....

I missed this by a lot, sorry :< I really only need female gold x GW right now. c:

I bred this 4G fsilver x white checker a few minutes ago. I'd really love to swap it for a white of the same lineage but completely unrelated to this egg. c:

I missed this by a lot, sorry :< I really only need female gold x GW right now. c:

I bred this 4G fsilver x white checker a few minutes ago. I'd really love to swap it for a white of the same lineage but completely unrelated to this egg. c:

ok. tried my gold out and they refused each other. argh. i can try again next time....

Hello ! smile.gif

I bred a few days ago a 2nd gen silver, male silver x female guardian, and I'd need a 2ng gen guardian with the same lineage as a mate...

Sorry Infinis, I gried gold x GW but didn't get anything...

Hello ! smile.gif

I bred a few days ago a 2nd gen silver, male silver x female guardian, and I'd need a 2ng gen guardian with the same lineage as a mate...

Sorry Infinis, I gried gold x GW but didn't get anything...

I'll try for you next week. smile.gif And thanks for trying gold/gw for me <3

@mandrake: unless this one refuses its mate you dont have to try anymore...my stupid dragons bred me a GW finally biggrin.gif Thanks for trying though!

If anyone is doing gold x tsunami checker, I'd love to swap 3rd gens sometime once I find a mate for this little guy x3

If anyone can breed me an unrelated white mate fpr her I'd be happy to breed in kind...I own her parents.

Oh, and I just remembered that my 2nd gen female silver (puprple father) still hasn't gotten a mate...

Project 1: I am looking for:

2nd gen silvers from CB Male Sunsong/Female Silver.

Unrelated to this guy, this guy, this guy, or this guy.

I received a 2nd gen Sunsong from Sunsong/Silver as a gift, and I immediately fell in love with the pair. My aim was to make a Perfect Even Sunsong x Silver, but alas, I own zero CB silvers. If anyone can help me with this, I'd be very grateful. Take a look at my scroll and see if there is anything I can offer in return, trade, IOU, etc.

Project 2: I am looking for:

A 2nd gen Silver Tinsel from CB male Silver Tinsel x CB Female Sunsong - not related to Patxaran! I need a mate for this pretty lady...Her other mate refused D: (I don't know who else has CB Silver Tinsels, but hey, maybe one of you guys knows?)

On a related note, I also need a "tinsel fail" Sunsong of the same lineage, also not related to Patxaran, as a mate for hopefully HIM, please take your influence.

Also, in regards to this:

The other project is this (with a few minor changes - harvest x gold with a 2nd gen gold, and the nebula x silver with a 2nd gen silver, and possibly replacing the Nocturne with a Moonstone):

user posted image

The only thing I need is the 2nd gen gold, and I can finish it up! This has been almost a 2 year production!

Still on the hunt for that 2nd gen gold. x_X

And the silver refused it's mate, of course, so now I have to rebreed that mate, which is oddly enough proving tricky. Wrong breed, and a misgender. Arg. Not so worried about it, I'll get it eventually.

I would also LOVE to give out siblings of the final product when I get there. Might be a while, as my white/balloon pair have given me about a million balloons. Might just re-breed the balloon mate and see if that does anything...

DETERMINATION. I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

I MADE IT HAPPEN! Just not the Metallic version :/ As mentioned, that one is still in the works ohmy.gif

Tadaaa! Almost 2 years to the day from when I bred the first 2nd gen. happy.gif

I am more determined than ever to get the Metallic version done biggrin.gif

@mandrake: unless this one refuses its mate you dont have to try anymore...my stupid dragons bred me a GW finally biggrin.gif Thanks for trying though!

They refused... sad.gif If anyone can try breeding me this pairing again I would be happy to trade for an egg.

They refused... sad.gif If anyone can try breeding me this pairing again I would be happy to trade for an egg.

they bred but no egg produced.... sad.gif

i can try again in a week...

oh, btw, thank you for both of the lovely little stripes you have sent me. Your PM box stays full so I haven't been able to send a thank you note to you for either of them yet. smile.gif

*snoopy dances away to admire my newest stripey baby*

Edited by mandrakekeeper

they bred but no egg produced.... sad.gif

i can try again in a week...

oh, btw, thank you for both of the lovely little stripes you have sent me. Your PM box stays full so I haven't been able to send a thank you note to you for either of them yet. smile.gif

*snoopy dances away to admire my newest stripey baby*

Yeah, sorry about that. it's perpetually full. <w< Enjoy the stripe!

I'd love it if you could keep trying for me. Thanks a bunch <33

@ Infinis I'd love to try and breed you a gold wyvern from a gold. but I dont have any CB gold wyverns. do have the CB gold.

I can breed this lineage if this is what you are aiming for??

Both 2nd gens cot off the AP..

3rd gen

I'd like to get a mate for this guy??

Silver and Lumina ?

Edited by vanylladragon