mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

i have 1 male cb vine that i can breed to a cb silver.  just let me know when you want me to try them out. smile.gif

Awesome! biggrin.gif I'll be unlocked in an hour after my black hatches happy.gif Any time after then should be good and thanks so much for offering :3

I also bred a nice shiny today!

If anyone could breed a Black with the exact same lineage (Male Gold x Female Black throughout, including an alt mother - short names/one-worded preferred but not necessary) then I'd be very willing to trade nice things for one smile.gif

Awesome! biggrin.gif I'll be unlocked in an hour after my black hatches happy.gif Any time after then should be good and thanks so much for offering :3

I also bred a nice shiny today!

If anyone could breed a Black with the exact same lineage (Male Gold x Female Black throughout, including an alt mother - short names/one-worded preferred but not necessary) then I'd be very willing to trade nice things for one smile.gif

i'm uber locked right now with 3 hatchlings and 5 eggs so it will be a few days before i can try them out. i'll let you know when i'm able to try.

i'm uber locked right now with 3 hatchlings and 5 eggs so it will be a few days before i can try them out. i'll let you know when i'm able to try.

Thanks a bunch :3

I have a 2nd gen Black from Gold/Black parents available. Was trying to get a Gold for a project I'm stuck on. Free to anyone. Gone to Janara!!

Also, if anyone is trying out new pairs for their Christmas dragons, I am in desperate need for a Black egg from a CB Yule buck or CB Holly x CB Black. I have one that I have been breeding since May, and the pair refuse to give me a 3rd gen egg. dry.gif

eta: Anyone who is wanting a 2nd gen Black/Gold, Black/Silver or basically Black/Anything, just let me know and I'll put you on a list.

@Mandrakekeeper ~ When ever your ready, just let me know. I have someone who is looking for a Black like the little eggy, so as soon as I get one for them, you'll be next.

I'll be unlocked later this evening soon as my hatchlings grow up. I'll keep a spot open just in case you get a Black egg from your pair. Thanks!! smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

I have a 2nd gen Black from Gold/Black parents available. Was trying to get a Gold for a project I'm stuck on. Free to anyone.

Also, if anyone is trying out new pairs for their Christmas dragons, I am in desperate need for a Black egg from a CB Yule buck or CB Holly x CB Black. I have one that I have been breeding since May, and the pair refuse to give me a 3rd gen egg. dry.gif

i'm still locked with 5 hatchlings or i would ask for the little black egg. maybe the next time. i'm in desperate need of 2nd generation eggs for my blackXgold lineage. gonna try for an even generation with them instead of just willy nilly like i was doing with them.

when i get a chance i'll try my yule buck with a cb black for you.

Can I participate in this project? However, I"m not sure what type of combo I'd do right now, because so far my lone CB silver has rejected both CB blacks I've given it and pretty much everything else. :/

Can I participate in this project? However, I"m not sure what type of combo I'd do right now, because so far my lone CB silver has rejected both CB blacks I've given it and pretty much everything else. :/

Try silver x vine or silver x ridgewing, both of those look pretty as well. smile.gif Silver x purple and silver x pink are also nice.

of course. this isn't a single lineage project. it is more like a swap thread so that you can get new blood for your pure metalicXcommon lineage. you can also offer eggs from your lineage to help others that are working on similar lineages. you can do a lineage with any of your common dragons, not just black. when you figure out what you want to work on, let me know and i'll add you to that particular list. i also have a few cb silvers and at least one cb of the majority of commons except for the newest ones since i haven't been around much lately. i still need to hunt for a couple of the newest dragons. anyway, let me know what you are working on and i'll see if i can breed you an egg or two to help out. you can also check out the first post and ask those that are working on the same lineage for an egg.

of course. this isn't a single lineage project. it is more like a swap thread so that you can get new blood for your pure metalicXcommon lineage. you can also offer eggs from your lineage to help others that are working on similar lineages. you can do a lineage with any of your common dragons, not just black. when you figure out what you want to work on, let me know and i'll add you to that particular list. i also have a few cb silvers and at least one cb of the majority of commons except for the newest ones since i haven't been around much lately. i still need to hunt for a couple of the newest dragons. anyway, let me know what you are working on and i'll see if i can breed you an egg or two to help out. you can also check out the first post and ask those that are working on the same lineage for an egg.

I'm not really sure what I"m working on. I have a couple of Silver/black dragons, but my CB silver hates everything. I could do vinexsilver like infinis said, or I could so like purplexsilver or even whitexsilver. :/

Really undecided right now. XP

I'm not really sure what I"m working on. I have a couple of Silver/black dragons, but my CB silver hates everything. I could do vinexsilver like infinis said, or I could so like purplexsilver or even whitexsilver. :/

Really undecided right now. XP

smile.gif no problem. take your time. play with the different ones you think you would like to do and see which one you like the best or breeds the best. there isn't a rule that you can only do one lineage. cool.gif

I can't wait till Metal x Metal will be able to breed! I have 1 pair of CB Golds, and 2 pairs of CB Silvers. I will be wanting to swap out eggs if I can get them to produce. biggrin.gif

Also still looking for 2nd gen silvers or blacks from CB male silver x CB female black for my checker lineage. :3 Willing to breed/catch/bite something in return. :3

I'm still looking for these, I'm in need of a black most right now though. (I have a silver without a mate xd.png)

I may start a silver x pink or white or vine or purple or maybe hellfire lineage. My CB silver and CB black refuse to produce eggs. xd.png I'll breed them until I get two blacks and two shinies but then I'm going to try something else. x3 I like the look of silver x hellfire a lot, so I'll probably try that.

there isn't a rule that you can only do one lineage.  cool.gif

amen to that! laugh.gif As I only have 1 CB Silver, I've forced her to be quite promiscuous xd.png

Luckily, she's been quite good at giving me Silvers from a lot of the pairs I've done with her (3 tongue.gif).

So I've done Black, Stripe and Vine (which are the easier ones xd.png); now I'm thinking of White, Gray, Pink and possibly Ember :3

I'm sure those will take a hell of a lot longer to get Silvers out of though lol

Is there anyone who could breed me a 4th gen even Gold to go with this . I'd be happy to offer the first shiny (there's positive thinking).

I'm still looking for these, I'm in need of a black most right now though. (I have a silver without a mate xd.png)

I may start a silver x pink or white or vine or purple or maybe hellfire lineage. My CB silver and CB black refuse to produce eggs. xd.png I'll breed them until I get two blacks and two shinies but then I'm going to try something else. x3 I like the look of silver x hellfire a lot, so I'll probably try that.

i think i have only 1 more pair that i can try for you but they may not be ready yet. i'll contact you when i can try them out to make sure that you have space (if they produce an egg). cool.gif

Buckskinmist: i'm right there with you. i can't wait to see what will happen with metalXmetal. i have a number of cb silvers and golds (not sure how many pairs they will make, i'll need to go look at that) that i want to try out when we can. i'll definitely swap with you if we can get them to produce. smile.gif

dragonico: i'm working mainly with whites and blacks with both gold and silver but i do have some pure silverXvines and i think goldXmagi. ok, it is official i sooooo need to organize my freakin' scroll it isn't even funny. maybe that new feature (when it starts) about having pages on our scrolls will be helpful....

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Is there anyone who could breed me a 4th gen even Gold to go with this . I'd be happy to offer the first shiny (there's positive thinking).

I could breed you one. Basically a full-sibling to this dragon:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XiRv

If you're interested? smile.gif

Of course, I have no clue when I'm getting a gold from that pairing but this lineage is not that bad at producing golds.

I'm working on getting unscroll-locked to pick something up, so I have a hatchie in need of a home: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jrp6

Ideally, I'd like to get one just like it some time, but for now he/she needs to be safely elsewhere. The egg was not influenced, so I've no idea what it'll be.

PM if interested.

I have a 4th Gen female-influenced Black Hatchie (male silvers x female blacks) who needs a home. I'm not asking for anything in return, I'd just like her to go to someone who needs her. PM me if you want her. smile.gif

user posted image

I could breed you one. Basically a full-sibling to this dragon:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XiRv

If you're interested? smile.gif

Of course, I have no clue when I'm getting a gold from that pairing but this lineage is not that bad at producing golds.

That would be fantastic! Thank you so much, I'm unlocked now and will stay so. Happy dance.

hi all.. I'm looking for a mate for this guy It can be mixed silver in lineage.{as in female silver}

I'm trying to finish my perject I've been workng on for a while now.

this 4th gen is just waiting for its mate to be born..

looking for either Two 2nd gens or a 3rd gen.. to finish this..

Thanks.. biggrin.gif

I'm egg locked right now though..

i think i have only 1 more pair that i can try for you but they may not be ready yet.  i'll contact you when i can try them out to make sure that you have space (if they produce an egg).  cool.gif

Sounds good. cool.gif /epically late reply

Also... I was gifted this baby last night. I would love it if someone could breed a gold mate for it. I have an ice trio egg (mixed, fairly short lineage) I could give for a mate.. I could also breed maybe something else for a gold mate. :3

Edited by Infinis

Sounds good. cool.gif /epically late reply

Also... I was gifted this baby last night. I would love it if someone could breed a gold mate for it. I have an ice trio egg (mixed, fairly short lineage) I could give for a mate.. I could also breed maybe something else for a gold mate. :3

they gave no egg this time. sad.gif i can try again next week.

they gave no egg this time. sad.gif i can try again next week.

Alright, and thank you a ton for trying for me! <333