mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

i'm still trying to catch a leetle tree but, after that, i'm planning to start working on my lineages a bit more than i have been lately. which means when i have room i would love some second generation blackXgold babies from those that are working on that particular lineage.

i'm also working on blackXsilver and same lineages with white commons, so any second generation babies from these 4 lineages would be welcome. smile.gif

Infinis: i'll try that pair again soon to see if they give us an egg.

I'd love to join this project under, Gold X Seasonal, or Silver X Seasonal.

I got 2 female snow angels and 2 female ribbon dancers with no mates

edit -- uh oh, I just realized seasonal and holidays are not the same, but I do have a CB pink growing up soon, can I join the Pure Pink list instead?

edit2 -- oh no, a flamingo instead of a pink, back to the drawing board!

SnowSherry: you can make any lineage you want as long as it is pure metallic (silver or gold) and pure common. i.e., the only dragons in the lineage are silver and flamingo or whatever common you want to use. those of us that have cb metallics and cb commons can help you out if you like. just send a shout out and if we are able to, we'll help out.

let me know if what on a list. oh, and just because there isn't a list on the first post doesn't mean you can't work on it. it just means that no one has mentioned that particular common dragon yet or i just haven't updated the info yet.

emetib92: that is a great egg you got there. not sure who bred it but congrats on catching it. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Metallic x holiday won't work. Not yet anyway. Rare x rare breeding is disabled for the moment. TJ is bringing it back but has not set a date to do so.

@mandrakekeeper: thanks <3

I hope to try my CB male silver with my CB female ribbon dancers when rare x rare breeding becomes possible (also to try him with marrows, and snow angels, lol).

(p/s -- i wonder if i must always delete my previous post, some other threads says this is a must at DC)

Metallic x holiday won't work.  Not yet anyway.  Rare x rare breeding is disabled for the moment.  TJ is bringing it back but has not set a date to do so.

Can I breed for the Gold X Pink lineage?

It'll take some time for me to finally catch a CB nebula and start the Nebula x metallic line

At the moment the only special CB dragons I have in my scroll is 2 female ribbon dancers, I wonder if a ribbon dancer x metallic line is feasible?

The dragon that I wish most to start a new metal line with is the Nebula dragon.

I'm trying my best to get a cb nebula egg, so far I've only seen it once after thousands of tries at the cave.

I'd love to join this project under, Gold X Seasonal, or Silver X Seasonal.

I got 2 female snow angels and 2 female ribbon dancers with no mates

edit -- uh oh, I just realized seasonal and holidays are not the same, but I do have a CB pink growing up soon, can I join the Pure Pink list instead?

edit2 -- oh no, a flamingo instead of a pink, back to the drawing board!

Edited by SnowSherry

emetib92: that is a great egg you got there. not sure who bred it but congrats on catching it. smile.gif

Thanks^_^. My heart stopped when I saw how nice and clean the lineage was. It's hard to find a good Black egg. Now Im keeping an eye out on the Blacks going through the cave, and hope I'll find a mate for him/her.smile.gif

hi I'm looking for some help..

I'm looking for a mate for this Silver male is silver and striped.. can have eather gender silver.

i'm also looking for help with this project of mine..Stripe male Gold and striped lineage.

there a hard lineage to find mates for.. biggrin.gif

hi I'm looking for some help..

I'm looking for a mate for this Silver male is silver and striped.. can have eather gender silver.

I might be able to help. I have this pairing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/44EN

The issue is that 1. It isn't stripes and silvers in every generation. 2. They're better at making silvers than stripes. If you're interested shoot me a PM. smile.gif

when i get a chance (which also includes when the site is back up and running) i'll be trying to breed a goldXstripe for SnowSherry.

if anyone else would like me to try a pairing out, let me know. i have cb's of most breeds. smile.gif

i am working on these lineages, please add me to these lists, thanks!

Pure Black X Gold

Pure Black X Silver

Pure Red X Gold

Pure Vine X Gold

Pure Striped X Silver

Pure Striped X Gold

I'm working on a black x gold lineage. in November i traded for a sixth gen. alt black and have been trying ever since to breed an unrelated mate for him... i currently have several third gen.s and one fourth gen.

I'll post the lineages as soon as i have my pc at hand tongue.gif

I have just bred my first silver and would like to use it for a trade to get started on one of the projects I would like to do. I'm looking for either:

Silver with female silver/new pink

Silver with male silver/guardian

Silver with male silver/hellfire

Silver with silver/white

Gold with gold/stripe

Gold with gold/sunrise

Gold with gold/white

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I would really appreciate some help, as this seems to me to be the only way I can start any of these.

I have just bred my first silver and would like to use it for a trade to get started on one of the projects I would like to do. I'm looking for either:

Silver with female silver/new pink

Silver with male silver/guardian

Silver with male silver/hellfire

Silver with silver/white

Gold with gold/stripe

Gold with gold/sunrise

Gold with gold/white

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I would really appreciate some help, as this seems to me to be the only way I can start any of these.

what you did is fine. i would also suggest posting in the trade threads in the main site discussion part of the forum, if you haven't already. it will get seen by more ppl that way. good luck.

i'm locked at the moment but i can see what my golds and silvers will produce after i unlock.

Khasel: same problem. i'm locked. sad.gif i'll check with you after i unlock enough to see if they are still available.

i need to go through the thread to look for updates (haven't done it in a very long time). i'll get to it as soon as i can. thanks and enjoy helping each other build great looking rare lineages. smile.gif

Can I be added to the lists for:

Gold x Red and Gold x Stone

Silver x Vine, Nebula, Hellfire

Thank you for your time!

I'll try once more...

Have:

3rd gen stairstep silver (silver/striped)

Want:

Silver with female silver/new pink (if possible to mate with this)

Silver with male silver/guardian (if possible to mate with this)

Silver with male silver/hellfire (if possible to mate with this)

Silver with silver/white

Gold with gold/stripe (if possible to mate with this)

Gold with gold/sunrise

Gold with gold/white

I can also add this silver to the trade for one of these.

Would anyone be willing to breed any of these commons from their cb metals for me? As always, I'm glad to trade from my own. (Fem silver is a bit occupied but I have golds and male silvers ^^)

2nd gen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

- all stripe / metal combinations

- all white / metal combinations

- female silver / male nebula

- female hellfire / male gold

- female gold / male magi

- female stone / male gold

- bright pink / male silver

Happy to wait, too :3 Thank you!

I'm also looking for these 3rd gen chequers (also commons):

- female stripe / male gold

- both genders of black / silver

I can breed these too.

Edited by kadoatie

I'm looking for a mate for Valentina

user posted image

Does anyone have a 4th gen black with a goldxblack lineage?

Edited by SnowSherry

My male CB silver is available for breeding after cooldown once again. Any mate, but he's proven with a nebula and a hellfire. I would prefer it to stay with the hellfire, but he's decided not to produce silvers anyway. tongue.gif I can do third gens with hellfire x silver (male.)

My female CB gold is also available after cooldown. Only paired with a red. I can do third gens.

PM if interested. I'm currently looking for a female hellfire from female hellfire x male silver. smile.gif

I'm looking for:

Silver from CB Silver male X CB Hellfire female

Silver from CB Silver X CB White

Silver from CB Silver X CB Pebble

Silver from CB Silver X CB Red

Gold from CB Gold X CB Red

Gold from CB Gold X CB White