mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

@ SnowSherry I can do you a sibling of this if you like. They're on cool down at the moment though.

Blrr. Can someone breed me a 3rd even gen silver from a pure male silver x female black lineage unrelated to EVERYTHING listed in this post? If I can just get one last unrelated silver I can make it to 6th gen, as I have a mate standing by for a 3rd gen. :3

I'd also appreciate it if someone could try to breed me a 3rd even red from pure silver x red lineage (gender of silvers doesn't matter)? I have a 3rd gen silver with this kind of lineage who needs a proper mate ><

PM me if you can help (it would be great if you could PM me first if you're willing to breed, so I can be unlocked before you breed so you don't hold an egg forever :x). :3

Edited by Infinis

YUS!  biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KGPj

My CB silver is now free for requests with dragons other than hellfire.

He's proven with a nebula already, or we can try something else.  PM me if interested.

Awesome! 8D Congrats :3

I'd love a 2nd Gen Stripe from him if that'd be alright (why do I feel so bad asking Dx) as a mate for this guy happy.gif

I'd love a 2nd Gen Stripe from him if that'd be alright (why do I feel so bad asking Dx) as a mate for this guy happy.gif

Certainly! biggrin.gif I'll let you know when I get one, or if I have issues with the breeding. He's refused my first CB stripe, but I have two others to go with. smile.gif

Hi all!

I was just wondering if someone here could help me out by breeding a 3rd gen white stripe exactly like this but unrelated to mine, so it can be a mate for her . I would gladly trade for it.

Also, I remember reading some time ago about someone who was doing the same kind of lineage but I can`t remember who it was.

If you read this, maybe we could exchange eggs if you should still need another 3rd (or later 4th) gen?

Thanks,

~Kelan

Hi all!

I was just wondering if someone here could help me out by breeding a 3rd gen white stripe exactly like this but unrelated to mine, so it can be a mate for her . I would gladly trade for it.

Also, I remember reading some time ago about someone who was doing the same kind of lineage but I can`t remember who it was.

If you read this, maybe we could exchange eggs if you should still need another 3rd (or later 4th) gen?

Thanks,

~Kelan

I've this and this pair- would love to exchange 3rd gens with you smile.gif

No egg produced this week. I'll keep trying. smile.gif

No egg produced this week.  I'll keep trying. smile.gif

In much better news: http://dragcave.net/lineage/J8gs

8D

His mate will grow up tomorrow. smile.gif I'll be looking for higher and higher gens of hellfires, as I go. If anyone can make a 4th gen hellfire, with the above lineage, and not be related please let me know!

Edit: Also unrelated to this please: http://dragcave.net/lineage/aGvk

Edit 2: I'm also perfectly willing to trade for unrelated silvers, but those are not all that easy to come by. tongue.gif

In any case, if you are willing to help (for a trade/breeding from me obviously), then please PM me. smile.gif

Edited by spyro76

Just throwing this out there on the chance that anyone can/wants to help:

If anyone would be willing to help me get a 2nd gen female silver from Male Sunsong x Female Silver, I would love you. I don't know what I can offer in return, I don't know if I have anything all that impressive. Yet. But if anyone would be willing to help me out, I'd love to talk!

The above silver would be a mate for this: hopefully gendering male Sunsong Babies would be freely offered to people, regardless of the breed that comes out. tongue.gif

I also need a 2nd gen gold from male Harvest x Female gold and a second gen silver from male nebula x female silver for the metallic version of this project (replace that electric with a harvest). Again, I don't know what I can offer, but I'll gladly breed anything on my scroll. o__o

I'm locked for a little bit, so I won't even be open until next week probably...

I'm also slowly gathering some blackxgold and black x gold x silver dragons, I'm attempting to figure out something pretty with them. One of them isn't a checker, but it sort of fits. tongue.gif

I was lucky enough to get these two Dusk whites. But I'm now at the mercy of kind people to breed a 2nd Gold from Gold father White mother for them. I will happily give the first Gold egg in return if we should be that lucky. I feel a bit embarassed posting such a big ask, but I've failed catching a or trading for a cb Gold myself. Thank you.

I was lucky enough to get these two Dusk whites. But I'm now at the mercy of kind people to breed a 2nd Gold from Gold father White mother for them. I will happily give the first Gold egg in return if we should be that lucky. I feel a bit embarassed posting such a big ask, but I've failed catching a or trading for a cb Gold myself. Thank you.

don't feel bad for asking for what you are needing. that is what the thread was created for - its a place for people that are working on pure metallic lineages to ask for assistance and provide it if possible. golds and silvers are hard to come by these days as someone said earlier but hopefully someone will be able to help you out soon. smile.gif good luck!

Hoping to find a mate for Viola, http://dragcave.net/lineage/1XWJ

user posted image

She's been mateless since Jan 12th, and this arrow looks like the best idea. I'd breed any gold in return or a baby gold from this mating.

Thanks mandrakekeeper, that makes me feel much better smile.gif

Looking for 3rd gen chequer (common) mates for these dragons:

female silver/male white: http://dragcave.net/lineage/W3qQ

female hellfire/male silver: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nhgi

female silver/male black: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RCA8

female silver/male stripe: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eTGk

Please let me know if you'd be willing to help n__n I'd be glad to breed you something in return.

Just putting forth feelers into this community. I was wondering if anyone could assist me with mates for the lineage of these particular dragons, seeing as finding a match is somewhat difficult to procure by myself. ^^"

For one, I am attempting to mirror the effect of this gifted gold by reversing it like so:

user posted image

Additionally, I have a gifted 2nd Gen white stripe that's too pretty for me not to attempt to ask help for. >.<"

Finally, this AP pick up is too far a generation along for me to mate it with my other gifted silver. Bit mixed too, so any lineage so long as it's ev-gen and won't make any of the children inbred would be much beloved.

Apologies for the tall order and really, if there's anything I can do in return I would be only too happy to help.

@Sinsdaemn: For your AP pickup, I can try to breed you a sibling of this 4th even gen.....so you'd have to get another 4th to make a proper mate for you 5th gen. PM me if you'd like me to try!

I'm looking for mates for these dragons... If anybody could please lend me a hand, it would be appreciated.

Female White (CB female WhiteXCB male Silver)

Mate: Silver, from CB female WhiteXCB male Silver

male White (CB female GoldXCB male White)

Mate: Gold, from CB female GoldXCB male White

male Pillow (CB female SilverXCB male Pillow)

Mate: Silver, from CB female SilverXCB male Pillow

male Pebble (CB female GoldXCB male Pebble)

Mate: Gold, from CB female GoldXCB male Pebble

PM me if you want to help...

Edited by Mew_1