mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Is anyone doing gold x red?

I have this 3rd gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZtgFR if anyone can use it? I already have a gold from this pair.

Pm me if you would like it.

Also, could anybody breed me a 2nd gen pink from gold x old pink? I can't give you a lineage swap but I could give a 3rd gen offspring. Let me know smile.gif

Thanks

Aussie

Can anyone breed me common mates for these? c: I'm happy to breed 2nd gen commons from metals in return, or breed something else you might desire. c:

Male silver/waterhorse - got one <3

Male silver/golden wyvern Male silver/golden wyvern - need two unrelated GWs

Male silver/royal blue - Thanks Ikki <3

Female gold/swallowtail

Male gold/golden wyvern

Also if anyone is working on male silver x female hellfire, male silver x flamingo, or female silver x water checkers, if my 2nd gen silvers don't refuse their mates I'd be very interested in blood swapping 3rd gens biggrin.gif

they didn't want to produce anything with GWs or blacks. golds are still on cooldown.

they didn't want to produce anything with GWs or blacks. golds are still on cooldown.

Thanks for trying mandrakekeeper <3

I don't need a swallowtail from gold anymore, my dragons finally bred me one <3 Hopefully it genders right and doesn't refuse...x_x

Is anyone doing male silver/daydream? With any luck I'll be able to breed 3rd gens and would love to swap with others who are doing this line c:

now I can also join this thread xd.png

I was gifted this beautiful 2nd gen Silver from a Royal Blue father. could someone please breed a common mate for her, a 2nd gen Royal Blue with a Silver mom, from named parents? I'm afraid, I can't breed 2nd gen commons from Metallics in return, as I have no caveborn Metallics, but I could breed you back something else for your projects. I will be very grateful for help smile.gif thank you, you know who you are!

Edited by ksew

Eeeeee no refusal!

Would anyone like the daydream? o3o I'll keep it for a few hours, probably, before tossing it if I get no PMs to claim it o3o lol claimed

Edited by Infinis

Hello ! I have two eggs to give in case someone needs fresh blood...

The first one is a second gen storm with a silver father

Take it

The second one is a 3rd even gen pink egg, silverxpink

Take it

I also need a 2nd gen storm just like the first egg, so if someone with a spare egg could contact me... smile.gif

The second one is a 3rd even gen pink egg, silverxpink

Take it

I also need a 2nd gen storm just like the first egg, so if someone with a spare egg could contact me... smile.gif

Thank you very much, I took the grey egg. I'll try my silvers for you as soon as they come off cooldown smile.gif

And I was wondering if anyone can breed a mate for her (male tan ridgewing x female silver)? I'd be most grateful. Or I can breed something in return.

Thank you very much, I took the grey egg. I'll try my silvers for you as soon as they come off cooldown smile.gif

And I was wondering if anyone can breed a mate for her (male tan ridgewing x female silver)? I'd be most grateful. Or I can breed something in return.

i got a purple ridgewing. send me a pm to let me know if you want it or not. no worries if you don't. just need to know if i can drop it or not. smile.gif

sent a storm to khas and my GW's are being stubborn. no other eggs produced with either my silvers or golds. sad.gif sorry Infinis. i'll try next week unless you post that you got all the babies you need from others.

My female silver will be able to breed tomorrow, the CB tan grew up a few days ago, I hope they'll breed something... smile.gif

@mandrakekeeper: I did manage to get most of the ones I needed but I still need a 2nd gen golden wyvern from male silver, one of the ones I got refused. T_T

Can anyone breed 3rd gen checker whites from female silvers? I got this prettu gifted to me a few days ago and I don't have any mates for her. I can breed something in return. c:

Aww, bred a ridgewingXsilver, but it's not tan... :/

Infinis, I can breed such an egg, but not before next week, my pairing bred two days ago.

Aww, bred a ridgewingXsilver, but it's not tan... :/

Infinis, I can breed such an egg, but not before next week, my pairing bred two days ago.

I would be really grateful if you could try next week Khas biggrin.gif

Let me know if you want me to breed you something c:

Can anyone breed 3rd gen checker whites from female silvers? I got this prettu gifted to me a few days ago and I don't have any mates for her. I can breed something in return. c:

I got a white egg for you, sending the TP- link in a PM. smile.gif

ETA: PM box full, so I e-mailed you! :3

Edited by Izabelle-89

I wonder if someone is doing a m Black x f Silver lineage? I have a 2nd gen Silver hatchling (influnced correctly) which I would gladly trade for another 2nd gen Silver (just don't like Silver x Black pairing). PM me if interested smile.gif Edited by ksew

So my dragons are dumbfaces awesome and when I try to get commons from them, this tends to happen.

Can anyone breed me two 2nd gen tan ridgewings from female silver after Easter? One will be a mate for the egg above and the other for this one. Thanks <3

@Iza: thanks much for the white - it gendered correctly too!! I get to testbreed him with my silver today <3

So my dragons are dumbfaces awesome and when I try to get commons from them, this tends to happen.

Can anyone breed me two 2nd gen tan ridgewings from female silver after Easter? One will be a mate for the egg above and the other for this one. Thanks <3

@Iza: thanks much for the white - it gendered correctly too!! I get to testbreed him with my silver today <3

i'll keep a few female silvers free to give them a try after Easter. Congrats on getting the silvers. most complain about the other way around. xd.png

i'll keep a few female silvers free to give them a try after Easter.  Congrats on getting the silvers. most complain about the other way around.  xd.png

Heh, a lot of times these days I can actually trade or breed the metals I want with relative ease (*crosses fingers for continued luck*) so it's the COMMONS I've been having problems getting!

My white from Iza and my silver didn't refuse! If anyone is interested in 4G checker whites with female silvers feel free to ask. smile.gif

If anyone is interested in bloodswapping this line: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dMsB3 I would be happy to do either a gold or a GW bloodswap. smile.gif

@Khas and mandrakekeeper: Thank you both for being willing to try <33

Edited by Infinis

Is anyone doing gold/ice? I have bred a 3rd gen ice egg from male gold x female ice: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uj6tR that I don't need (I already have a gold from this pair).

I would like to gift it to anyone who can use it. PM me Gifted

Edited by Aussiemum