mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Hello all, I'm looking for a bit of extra help. I've got a couple of dragons that I've been looking for even gen mates for.

4th Gen Female Black- I would like a silver with a similar unrelated lineage if possible but any equally neat or pretty lineages would be nice too. smile.gif

4th Gen Female Black- For this one, I'm thinking of breeding a silver with the same type of checkered lineage. If anyone has such a dragon that they could breed I would be greatly appreciative.

I'd be extremely grateful if anyone is able to breed mates for these two. And, of course, I'd be happy to offer up any breedings from my scroll as a trade in return.

Hey! Can i join?

I am working at :

Pure Black X Gold

Pure Black X Silver

Pure White X Gold

Pure White X Silver

Pure Red X Gold

Pure Pink X Silver

Pure Skywing X Silver

Pure Purple X Gold

Pure Magi X Gold

Has any of the Maniacs successfully bred metallic to metallic yet? I keep myself scroll locked with eggs, so haven't had a chance to try my hand at breeding them. I figure pure gold/silver eggs will be few and far between.

I do have a male and female CB Gold, 3 female CB Silvers and 3 male CB Silvers. So i do have a start if they will cooperate. Perhaps over time, we can do some egg swapping. smile.gif

I'm currently working on an evengen Sunsong x Silver project.

The "silver" can be a proper silver (Female only), Ribbon Dancer Alt, or Silver Tinsel. Checker is great, although mixed is also alright.

If anyone could breed me metals/tinsels with that idea in mind, I would love you forever. I can't breed my own :/ We can try to work out an IOU/trade for anything that is offered. If you'd like to look at my scroll to see if I have anything you'd like: scroll

I'll also take Sunsongs, but I'm really in need of the "silvers" at the moment. ^^;

Thanks!

mishii ~ What gen are you needing? Or post a link to the mate your needing it for.

mishii ~ What gen are you needing? Or post a link to the mate your needing it for.

I'm aiming for a total of 5th gen or so, I have this egg and this guy.

2nd gens are what I need to build with, which means my request might be a longshot, regarding metals or tinsels :/

this is such nice lineage project! I would love to participate, but I dont have capable dragons sad.gif I would die for a silver x black or silver x white lineages. those look so beautiful! if I EVER got some of those (and I will probably not =/) I will surelly participate in project! biggrin.gif

mishii ~ Both of those are awesome!! But the egg is just lovely (drool)!

Are you going to influence the egg female? to keep the color order? I think that would look great!!

I will try and breed you a Silver egg from my male Silvers and female Sunsong. I only have the 1 CB Sun egg, so may take a while unless I get some more. In exchange, I would like to have a 3rd gen egg from this pair. A Silver would be great, but a Sunsong would be fine also.

I'm sure it's going to take a while to get a Silver. I can't remember the last time I bred a metallic from my scroll. Almost a year I believe. sad.gif

@dreamgirl5: Keep your eye on this thread. We post metals from time to time. smile.gif

eta: Just had one of my Dark Myst eggs hatch, tried my 2 CB Golds, no egg produced but they didn't refuse!! smile.gif

I tried my Silver/Sunsong, and got this egg. Not a Silver, but at least they like each other. I will try them again next week, hopefully they will give us a silver. smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

@Buckskinmist: Yes, I have influenced it female! And thank you so much for the offer! I would gladly breed third gens from a silver you gifted!

With the new rare x rare breeding and another CB silver, I've decided to try a PB silver lineage. Thankfully my one pair didn't refuse so I'll be able to start sometime. If anyone else is planning a PB silver lineage I'd be happy to swap eggs sometime. :3

As for my male silver/female black checker, it's stalled. *sigh* The things refuse to breed what I need. sad.gif

I traded for this beauty a couple weeks ago. I don't have a proper black to breed it to so if anyone else is doing this type of checker and could breed me a mate, shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to try offering something for one! smile.gif

@Infinis ~ I plan on doing a pure Silver lineage. They are one of my favorite dragons. I tried my other CB's this morning, all bred but no egg. At least none refuse, that does give me hope that they will give a Silver one day. I would be glad to swap out eggs with you.

As for your checkerboard, I have half, and will work on the other half to try and get you want you need.

Sunday will just have to be my "Metallic" day! LOL

Currently I'm just looking for black mates for the 3 golds below who has yet to have proper pairings,

Viva Crochuegriffe: 5th Gen Black (blackxgold lineage) user posted image

Magnifique Crochuegriffe: 7th Gen Black (blackxgold, yep this dragon isn't a true even-gen, but I'm hoping to keep the blackxgold pattern going) user posted image

Golden Diamond Sutra: a 2nd gen black, with a gold/silver parent user posted image

hey guys. so glad ya'll are still active here. i haven't been doing much with my dragons lately since they still aren't breeding well but with the purple bsa and metalXmetal options now, i may just try some breeding out again.

considering that i like the silver dragons and have a number of CB's, i will probably try for a pure silver lineage also. swapping would be great if we are able to get some bred. smile.gif

as for everyone interested in participating.... everyone is welcome. this is a place for you to trade, offer, and ask for eggs that fit the criteria. i have been really lax in adding people to the front page so don't wait on that before jumping in to play. good luck to everyone trying the pure metal lineages!

@ mishii ~ No egg at all this week.

Edited by buckskinmist

http://dragcave.net/lineage/81SNu

biggrin.gif Yay for progress!

Next egg is already claimed, but after that one I'm open to gifting them. smile.gif I'm keeping the first silver as well, and I may be a greedy hoarder and keep other silvers too

spyro76 ~ You're a GREEDY hoarder!! LOL Pretty, pretty lineage!!

@buckskin: Aw, thanks for the update! Fertilityyyyyyy!

@spyro: That's awesome! biggrin.gif Congrats!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/81SNu

biggrin.gif Yay for progress!

Next egg is already claimed, but after that one I'm open to gifting them. smile.gif I'm keeping the first silver as well, and I may be a greedy hoarder and keep other silvers too

that is a lovely lineage. keep us up to date on its growth. smile.gif

how is everyone else doing?

what i've tried lately has gotten no eggs or no interest.

I've gotten nothing from my Silvers or Golds. I did get one Silver Tinsel from my only Tinsel on his first breeding, but nothing last week.

My shiny breeding will start later tonight, hopefully I will get something.

I'm still trying to get mishi a sliver for her Tinsel fail lineage, maybe one day.

Hello there. I was wondering if anyone can help me breed a black egg from a pure silverxblack lineage that will be a mate to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BWDeL

I got her through trade and was stressing over what to breed her with since I wanna continue the line but has no eligible dragons. I would like the egg to be Even 5 gen, just like her, and would be happy to gift their offspring. Thanks to anyone that is willing to help me! smile.gif

Ooh, I'd love to join! I've been working on three separate lineages for awhile, but I'm limited due to only having one CB gold and one CB silver. Not sure if I need to fill out a form or something, didn't notice one on the front page.

Could I join the purple x gold, gold x guardian and gold x black lists please? I'm also working on silver x nebula, but that wasn't listed. D:

gravija: there are no forms to fill out, just let us know what you are working on and where you are at with the lines you are working on. give updates, offer eggs, ask for assistance, offer trades, etc. we are here to help each other out and show off our lovely pureXmetallic lineages.

i've been lax in keeping up with additions to the lists. one of these years i'll fix the 1st post.

wolf123: that is one great lineage. i don't have an even gen that long yet but maybe some of the others do. good luck and let us know if you are able to get a sixth even gen out of it.

wolf123: that is one great lineage.  i don't have an even gen that long yet but maybe some of the others do.  good luck and let us know if you are able to get a sixth even gen out of it.

Thanks! I will definitely be creating a list for their offspring if there was ever a mate that would suit her. laugh.gif

Hello there. I was wondering if anyone can help me breed a black egg from a pure silverxblack lineage that will be a mate to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BWDeL

I got her through trade and was stressing over what to breed her with since I wanna continue the line but has no eligible dragons. I would like the egg to be Even 5 gen, just like her, and would be happy to gift their offspring. Thanks to anyone that is willing to help me! smile.gif

Well....I can try to breed you a sibling to this if you'd like, though that particular pair is really frustrating to get eggs from. It's not a perfect mirror image of your girl, but it IS a solid black/silver lineage.

mandrake - Alrighty then. happy.gif I'm currently trying for a 3rd gen from purple x gold after months of trying to obtain a 2nd gen purple that wouldn't refuse the gold. Also, I'm actively working on a nebula x silver line, but since I only have one CB silver I would love to eventually trade off for new blood.

So, my current progress I suppose is 3rd gen from pure gold x purple line and 2nd gen silver x nebula. For 2nd gen golds, I can breed my CB gold with whatever is needed (except silvers, marrows, or hollies..). I breed her every week, and always use fertility, but she rarely produces anything except commons nowadays.