mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I was gone for a while, but of course I get no metals from my group upon my return. xd.png If anyone would like these guy's however, please let me know in the next day or two:

Silver x Vine

Silver x pink

I wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif love the pink egg. I wouldn't have a mate for it, of course, but if nobody else is interested, I would love to adopt it. smile.gif

I wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif love the pink egg. I wouldn't have a mate for it, of course, but if nobody else is interested, I would love to adopt it. smile.gif

You can certainly have this one if you'd still like it. I haven't had any other interest. 83 Hopefully we'll both be online at the same time soon.

Me too.

I've had a break for a while but am dabbling in the metal/blacks again.

Looking for black eggs of lines I don't have.

I tried to gift a gold to someone the other day but it got lost. sad.gif I'm finding it harder to transfer rares than I used to.

Is there any one doing lineages like this here?

Silver & Striped Or Gold & Striped

my problume is there both Girls...I've been looking for the oppsit in gender or egg.{as in a silver, from a CB Silver & Striped / same for the Gold} can any one help me ? with a breeding...

thanks ...

You can certainly have this one if you'd still like it. I haven't had any other interest. 83 Hopefully we'll both be online at the same time soon.

I've been trying to meet you in the IRC for some time, but we must have missed each other... sad.gif

When are you usually online?

Is there any one doing lineages like this here?

Silver & Striped Or Gold & Striped

my problume is there both Girls...I've been looking for the oppsit in gender or egg.{as in a silver, from a CB Silver & Striped / same for the Gold} can any one help me ? with a breeding...

thanks ...

well, with the way metallics are breeding, it will be hard to get a silver of gold. are you willing to take a stripe out of a pair because that will more than likely be the egg produced? if so, i'll try for you. i think i only have 1 cb stripe. i'll check and make sure. which do you want more - silver or gold parent?

thanks Mandrakekeeper,

I'd like to try with the gold & striped. and yes I'll take the egg if you get the stripe.... I can wish realy hard and cross my fingers....for gold,,,, smile.gif

I do have open spot.

I lost my first gifted Gold in trade 2 months ago.. so I'm wishing and wishing for another one.... biggrin.gif

if you breed today. can you hold it to tommorrow? i'm at alibrary and have a very short time on the comp.. maybe after 3pm ..I'm PST time zone ...Califorina..

Edited by vanylladragon

thanks Mandrakekeeper,

I'd like to try with the gold & striped. and yes I'll take the egg if you get the stripe.... I can wish realy hard and cross my fingers....for gold,,,, smile.gif

I do have open spot.

I lost my first gifted Gold in trade 2 months ago.. so I'm wishing and wishing for another one.... biggrin.gif

if you breed today. can you hold it to tommorrow? i'm at alibrary and have a very short time on the comp.. maybe after 3pm ..I'm PST time zone ...Califorina..

sad.gif not much interest. at least not a refusal and i checked, only 1 cb stripe. i need to go stripe hunting. need more cb's.

I've had about five (or six?) golds in the last week or two ... surprised me, that is for sure.

Lost one gifting it to someone, alas.

Mind you, I'd not bred anything for months.

And today I had no interest after no interest ... I wonder if there are records of individual breeding histories at all.

Edited by sidoney

probably only if you keep the records. i started to when i was new to the cave and didn't have that many to keep track of but i haven't tried to keep track of anything lately. sad.gif i should at least get my gold/blacks in order so i don't inbreed them by accident.

I'm not an avid breeder of any specific projects, but I am a bit gleeful over this egg. It's the first Gold egg I've ever bred. Now I just need to find an unrelated black to go with it.

I have a black egg right now that would be perfect for it (if they gendered right): pedigree

btw I love your user name - it's the name my daughter and I chose for her mouse stud when she was breeding and showing them about ten years back.

added vanylladragon to the stripe lineages and xangaxangaty to the white/silver lineage.

if i missed anyone, let me know. good luck with your breedings. smile.gif

Hey strangers! Thought I'd pull this up from page 10.

I missed a really special egg last night. A 3rd gen Black egg from cb Black and Silver daddy who is out of 2 Silvers. I almost cried!! xd.png

As a consolitation, look at what I got: Shiney. I've been trying for over 4 months to get a 2nd gen Gold from Black/Gold! Then, I decided what the hay, and tried another pair that is for the same lineage, and I got this Shiney 2!

I was surprised to get 1 Gold, and shocked to get 2 in the same night. I'm working on a partner for this Alt Black. I got that lovely from katsrevenge. Thank you!!

I hope more will have luck at getting shineys!

Congrats buckskinmist! biggrin.gif Wow, I'm so jealous of that Gen 2. lol

The metallics sure seem to be in good moods this past week or 2. I bred a silver last week, and have been seeing a lot of gold floating around peoples' scrolls. smile.gif

Is anyone interested in a Striped 2nd gen Gold x Stripe? Just thought I'd ask before sending it off to the AP. Every single one of my golds gave me an egg today, and there wasn't a gold in the bunch. Sigh. At least they're giving eggs again.

I have just noticed a pair of dragons on my scroll I haven't bred for ages and they looked sad, so... Would anyone like to adopt this egg?

I already have a sister of this egg and would like a suitable mate for her, if anyone would have a similar pairing and would be willing to breed them for me one day.

Yeah! My Gold grew up laugh.gif

I made a test breeding with his intented mate and they like each other. So... would anyone like to have a 4th Gen Black Egg from a pure Gold/Black lineage?

Gone to a good home!^^

Edited by Souly

The caves seem to be awash with Gold. I bred my first self-bred Gold egg a while back, and was fortunate enough to be gifted a matching even-gen pure Black/Gold Black egg from Sidoney to pair with it. The first time I bred that pair, I got a Gold from them: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4UTE - so now I just have to look for a matching Black to breed her with!

Edited by Cinnabar