mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I cought this Black off the AP ,As I can't catch the new eggs.. gggrrrr...

Now I'm going to have to think what to do with finding a mate? for it....

I was looking for 2nd gen Black golds, black silvers, black yulebuks and black valentines. as I'm trying to start a linage from these typs.. will take 3rds as well.

I cought this Black off the AP ,As I can't catch the new eggs.. gggrrrr...

Now I'm going to have to think what to do with finding a mate? for it....

I was looking for 2nd gen Black golds, black silvers, black yulebuks and black valentines. as I'm trying to start a linage from these typs.. will take 3rds as well.

I can breed you a black x valentine if you like. Let me know when is a good time and I'm happy to try breeding for you.

I picked this up from the Ap today. Is anyone interested? I only have 1 silver and it's definitely nog cb so I can't continue it anyway tongue.gif

I was inspired to start a pink x silver even generation lineage, but my plans are still rough.

I'm also hoping for a black x silver too, but I'm not as motivated with that one yet.

I was inspired to start a pink x silver even generation lineage, but my plans are still rough.

I'm also hoping for a black x silver too, but I'm not as motivated with that one yet.

pink and silver will look great together. i'll add you to the list in a couple of weeks. this semester should be ending at the end of next week and i'll be able to go through the thread and add all of the new info to the first post at that time. welcome and go ahead and start your fun. smile.gif

If you're interested in starting, I just bred this little pink egg.

Anyone can PM if they want it. xd.png

Pink x Silver

That's gorgeous, Juujinx! I'm locked for the next millenia the way my hatchlings are taking their sweet time about maturing, but I'd love an egg from them at some point.

Btw, is anyone doing Guardian x Silver? I was going through my scroll making a list of all the even gens for project reference and I found this girl. I think that would be about the prettiest thing ever if I could take it out to 3rd or 4th gen.

Edited by kelverathewinged

That's gorgeous, Juujinx! I'm locked for the next millenia the way my hatchlings are taking their sweet time about maturing, but I'd love an egg from them at some point.

Btw, is anyone doing Guardian x Silver? I was going through my scroll making a list of all the even gens for project reference and I found this girl. I think that would be about the prettiest thing ever if I could take it out to 3rd or 4th gen.

i've got one cb guardian that i can breed with a cb silver. let me know if and when you want me to try them out. smile.gif

@ Juujinx - that pink egg is gorgeous but i don't have room for it at the moment. like kelverathewinged, i would love an egg from them sometime in the future.

If you're interested in starting, I just bred this little pink egg.

Anyone can PM if they want it. xd.png

Pink x Silver

Lovely!

Too bad I'm locked. sad.gif But... maybe next time...

Cross posting from 5th Element...

I have a bred skywing egg up for grabs (CB silver x CB sky) if anyone wants it smile.gif . It has the added bonus of actually having named parents from my scroll...rare occurrence tongue.gif

I would if i could, pink!

Anyway, i have this little baby up for grabs. smile.gif I got twins, and i NEED one of my hands within the hour, please help!

Thanks! I think i might mate them for life, though i want to see other pairings if i can find a black suitable for Golden Perfectionist, teh egg's daddy. He's black x gold, and he gendered wrong. He was supposed to be FEMALE! GAH!

~Spring~

I have a nice hatchie for anyone doing a white x gold lineage. White female hatchie First to PM me gets her. She's at 4-5, hurry! smile.gif

FFA'd in chat. Gone to new home. smile.gif

Edited by whoeverxwins

I have two pretties to offer!

White egg, 7th gen Dorkface, all white/gold lineage. Naming unbroken, no inbreeding.

White egg, 6th gen Dorkface, all white/gold lineage. DF name broken one gen by Dusk.

PM me for the eggs. Would like to home them asap so I can unlock and continue trying for Secret Santa gifts. xd.png

Eggies are safely homed! biggrin.gif

Edited by whoeverxwins

I have an even 3rd gen gold x stone egg up for grabs:

lineage

ETA: dropping in 15 minutes

Edited by Pink467

There are lots of beautiful pink x silvers out there! How neat!

Thank you for the offers, but I think I missed them. Oops. I'll get more active here as I get further into the project.

I'm quite excited about this now though. smile.gif I will start as soon as I finish grabbing the last of the fall eggs I need for the seasonal lineage, since they seem to be a priority, as there are very few weeks left for them!

Im trying to get into a white and gold paring to breed but having little luck finding a gold of pure white and gold lineage. does anyone have one I could possibly trade for with a vamp egg?

Im trying to get into a white and gold paring to breed but having little luck finding a gold of pure white and gold lineage. does anyone have one I could possibly trade for with a vamp egg?

metallic dragons have become extremely rare as of late. we can attempt to breed our gold/whites but you may have to settle with whites with the correct lineage until metallic breeding increases. let me know if you want me to try my pairs out for you by PM'ing me.

I have an alt black up for grabs to someone who is doing a black x gold pattern. The hatchie is an even 3rd gen, ungendered, and ER with only 1.5 days left. If no one with an open scroll PM's me before the hour, I'll post it in Community.

lineage gone to blackhilllife!

Edited by Pink467

I have an alt black up for grabs to someone who is doing a black x gold pattern.  The hatchie is an even 3rd gen, ungendered, and ER with only 1.5 days left.  If no one with an open scroll PM's me before the hour, I'll post it in Community.

lineage

Thank you for the lovely hatchie!

Asher

Edited by blackhilllife

Hey I have a silver hatchie(for now) that has a silver x black line goin on so I would like to enter her. She works, right?

Just wanted to check in and see if everyone was still around?

I actually got some movement today on my Black/Silver lines. I bred 3 Silvers today. A single and then a twin clutch. I had to let one of the twins go to the AP since I couldn't find anyone around to give it to.

I just checked the dropped Silver, and its already been moved to another scroll. Don't know if it was traded or gifted, but hopefully they will continue the Black/Silver lineage.

Hey I have a silver hatchie(for now) that has a silver x black line goin on so I would like to enter her. She works, right?

she is perfect for the black/silver lineage. congrats!

sorry i wasn't around to help out with the extra silver Buckskinmist. congrats on 3 silvers bred though. i haven't tried my pairs out lately. i'll wait until after the christmas hoopla dies down before trying them out again. gotta save room for the christmas eggies. smile.gif