mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Hello!

May I please join in?

Lemon can you pelase breed me it...I wnat silver...It's that okay biggrin.gif?

If I bred for you, you would have to take whatever egg popped, which would most likely be a Black. I'm reluctant to breed my rares for people who ask only for rares, if you catch my drift ^^.

Same here, it is just to hard to breed for those who will only take a rare.

And the black egg is gone. I had to drop to unlock.

Ah darn I have room for it but was away for the weekend.

KR I am PMing you about those hatchlings

I'd love to join this lineage, but don't have a CB or purebred black to go w/my golds...

Wait, do the golds have to be CB? If so, I can't join... sad.gif

Well, your gold probably wouldn't be eligible, no. But you can very easily watch this thread for announcements; every now and then someone strikes gold. Or silver. wink.gif When they offer it here, you're welcome to ask for it. It's more of a Stock Exchange than a full lineage, though some are trying to keep naming going. smile.gif

In the meantime, check out the first post, and see if there is a certain purebred line, or several of them, that you'd like to be a part of, and then let mandrake know to add you. smile.gif

Well, your gold probably wouldn't be eligible, no. But you can very easily watch this thread for announcements; every now and then someone strikes gold. Or silver. wink.gif When they offer it here, you're welcome to ask for it. It's more of a Stock Exchange than a full lineage, though some are trying to keep naming going. smile.gif

In the meantime, check out the first post, and see if there is a certain purebred line, or several of them, that you'd like to be a part of, and then let mandrake know to add you. smile.gif

None of my metallics are CB or purebred. sad.gif Maybe I'll come back if I can catch one. Heck, I can't even catch CB blacks, much less a metallic! blink.gif I'll keep an eye on the thread, though. I do enjoy the lineages of my dragons! laugh.gif

I have a 2nd gen Silver from CB silver/Black parents that I'm willing to breed for people with my CB Black. If anyone wants fresh blood let me know :3

Here he is.

I'm locked right now but, I'll be looking you up. I'm very interested in adding new blood to my black/silver line. And let me know if you want me to try to breed for you from my black/silver CB's.

I have a 2nd gen Silver from CB silver/Black parents that I'm willing to breed for people with my CB Black. If anyone wants fresh blood let me know :3

Here he is.

I'm also interested in new blood, so would be happy to take a silver/black bred black!

And often have eggs of black/silver lines available.

Edited by sidoney

I let one of my black hatchlings go on the departure thread, as it was soon to mature. The other two have a day or so left.

I have a regular male black hatchling (was hoping for a female) from my CB gold/CB black pair. I have to leave the computer now but will be on again in 14 hours. PM if you'd like him so you can put some new blood in your lineages. I haven't given any out from this pair before, or either of my golds for that matter, that are black /gold crosses. smile.gif

Edit: Oh, and if anyone a wants silver/black egg (will be black most likely, I haven't had a metalic in months.) M CB black willbe ready in about 2 days and I would think she may be willing to 'visit' one of my CB silvers. wink.gif

Edited by seranata

*boots hatchies* Grow you little buggers! LOL

I'f I had the room, Id take him. I need a male. Bah to locking.

Black egg from CB silver/black pair in need of a home. Anyone want?

Riticents - adding to the goldXstripe line

Silvara7 - i've added you to goldXblack line. let me know if that is wrong. just check back and see if any of our dragons decides to be nice and produce golds/silvers for us to give away. you can also try and trade for a cb gold or silver at the trading threads but they are very rare... good luck!

iwishiwasindixie - which line(s) do you want to join?

porsche - same question - which line(s) do you want to join?

if i missed anyone, just let me know and i'll add you to the lists. smile.gif

i'll probably be hit and miss for a while. i'm a glutten for punishment and have started taking college classes again. i'm going to have to focus on that for a few weeks until i get back into the groove of work and school. i'll check in as often as i can. ya'll have fun and i'll keep my fingers crossed for lots of metallic babies... hey, i can dream can't i? tongue.gif

Silvara7 - i've added you to goldXblack line.  let me know if that is wrong.  just check back and see if any of our dragons decides to be nice and produce golds/silvers for us to give away.  you can also try and trade for a cb gold or silver at the trading threads but they are very rare... good luck!

Thanks Mandrake!

Unfortunately, my daughter was trying to be "helpful" last night and thought mom didn't need some "old black egg" and dumped it to the AP so I could grab some new eggs when I got up from my nap... ohmy.gifmad.gifdry.gif *sigh* I'm so sorry to the person who gifted me the lovely purebred black eggy!! (I've forgotten your name, so sorry again! :*( )

Long story short, I've grabbed a CB Blk X CB Silver egg off the AP and am going to ask my sister to breed her CB blacks for me. I'll ask to join the Blk X Silver line instead of the golds. (I like the sprite for silvers better anyway wink.gif ) I figure a CB silver will be easier to find than a CB gold unsure.gif Maybe... Anyway, that's my confession for this lineage. Sorry again!

Thanks Mandrake!

Unfortunately, my daughter was trying to be "helpful" last night and thought mom didn't need some "old black egg" and dumped it to the AP so I could grab some new eggs when I got up from my nap... ohmy.gifmad.gifdry.gif *sigh* I'm so sorry to the person who gifted me the lovely purebred black eggy!! (I've forgotten your name, so sorry again! :*( )

Long story short, I've grabbed a CB Blk X CB Silver egg off the AP and am going to ask my sister to breed her CB blacks for me. I'll ask to join the Blk X Silver line instead of the golds. (I like the sprite for silvers better anyway wink.gif ) I figure a CB silver will be easier to find than a CB gold unsure.gif Maybe... Anyway, that's my confession for this lineage. Sorry again!

congrats on grabbing the CB's. i'll switch you over to the blackXsilver lineage. smile.gif

It is no problem Silvara, I can always breed another PB black for you if you would like.

I have another white egg from my cb silver and white if anyone is interested

Edited by Kittykaos

If I bred for you, you would have to take whatever egg popped, which would most likely be a Black. I'm reluctant to breed my rares for people who ask only for rares, if you catch my drift ^^.

Same here - porsche has been enough troulbe over at TGT and has been perma banned. I hope they don't start begging eggs here as well.

nephewjack - i have you added to the list.

This thread has been great and I want it to stay a nice friendly thread where everyone is helping each other build beautiful lineages. With that in mind, please if you request an egg be willing to accept whatever type of egg that is laid. The way the breeding is going lately, expect a common egg. If anyone experiences any problems just send me a PM. Ya'll continue to have fun and good luck with your lineages. smile.gif

I really hope some of the new dragons breed with metallics. A silver x slimy blue or silver by deepsea, or either gold or silver x purple horse would be lovely. smile.gif

Those would be good looking combos. All we can do is try correct?

If the horse is able to breed with metallics I think I will do that one with my gold as my red has been a bit stingy lol

Fine with me. I like Black eggs, anyway.

Just to clarify, that wasn't directed to you specifically. it was to the entire thread. smile.gif welcome aboard and have fun! let me know if there is anything i can do for ya.