mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

It's yours. Can you take it tonight or tomorrow morning?

Was gifted to someone else. Sorry!! sad.gif Had to make room on my scroll.

Does anyone here want a gold egg from my cb gold and black pair?  I need an unrelated gold to breed with.

Yes if I don't have one please.

Edit: sorry misread, I thought it was black ... (gold is good too LOL) ... and I see it's gone.

If you get a black one some time I'd be interested in that, if I don't have one already.

Daughter bred this gold x guardian, is looking for something suitable if anyone has any of this mix.

Edited by sidoney

I've got a bright pink from CB gold x CB pink avalible.

This one is up in the trade thread as I need 2 more old pinks to complete my 10 of each goal.

If anyone can swap old pinks with me it would rock. Not necessarily that yours needs to be purebred for me though.

Edit: Kats little black went alt for me, awesome smile.gif

Edit: Gyps has offered an old pink free of charge to me, but we need halp transfering due to time zones. Is is possible I can ask Bucky or MK to help out again?

Edited by AnnieGYG

Forgot to mention, I have a bunch of pure bred silver x black eggs, black in colour, if anyone wants one.

Forgot to mention, I have a bunch of pure bred silver x black eggs, black in colour, if anyone wants one.

I'd love to take one. I've started a new black/silver line on my scroll and want some new blood. I wouldn't be able to take one until tomorrow though, if that's okay. I'm traveling.

kittykaos and moxiegraphix - i have you added to the lists. smile.gif congrats on the CB gold and silver kitty!

Annie - was Bucky able to help? if not PM me who needs what and i'll see if we can catch each other online tonight or tomorrow...

Twokeen - sad.gif i wasn't able to get online so i didn't see your post. RL sucks sometimes.... i'm glad you found it a home and hopefully you'll get blessed with other golds that we can exchange. smile.gif

sidoney - i wouldn't mind an eggie if i don't already have one from that particular pair... hopefully RL will play nice with me and allow me to play a bit more than i have been lately.

I would really love one of your eggs. I have two black dragons with pure black and silver lineages on my scroll. They have GlowingOnyx as a surname.

Anyone need a white egg from cb silver cb white parents? Nabbed it off the AP during my white hunt

If anyone is in need of eggs from a silver/sunset pairing let me know. My pair will be available in the next day or so.

Afraid of Highths (cb sunset) and Sunset's Glowing Beauty (parents are cb set and silver but were released the day after i caught her). If anyone is doing a straight up sunset and rise/silver lineage, I do have a sunrise i can use for alternating sets and rise tongue.gif

Hey guys

Have a look at my scroll and see what you want, then post.

The little alt with the code gcFu I will keep as if it genders right it can pair with that silver egg (or maybe hatchling by the time you look at it). The others can all be rehomed. smile.gif One normal, one alt, and one not hatched yet.

Edited by sidoney

My brother was bored so I asked him to hunt the AP for any eggs with only CB parents (figured it would keep him busy for a bit biggrin.gif ) Well he found 2 that might be of interest here. A Silver X Pink and a Gold X Pink, both New Pinks. PM if anyone wants one.

Also I know the Golds have been stingy but if anyone gets a Gold with CB Gold X Stripe parents I have both a male and a female on my scroll looking for mates smile.gif

Also I know the Golds have been stingy but if anyone gets a Gold with CB Gold X Stripe parents I have both a male and a female on my scroll looking for mates smile.gif

I've tried for 2-3 weeks to get a Gold from Gold/Stripe pairing. So far, I have 1 White Stripe from that pairing and it is my ONLY male Stripe that I have hatched on my scroll!! LOL

I get bred, no egg or no interest. Sure getting old. dry.gif

Hey guys

Have a look at my scroll and see what you want, then post.

The little alt with the code gcFu I will keep as if it genders right it can pair with that silver egg (or maybe hatchling by the time you look at it). The others can all be rehomed. smile.gif One normal, one alt, and one not hatched yet.

If you don't get rid of any of those hatchies before they gender, and they gender male, I'll take them. Both of my silvers are girls, so I need males for them.

And hopes that my girls don't refuse them. dry.gif

Are you still offering?

I now also have a black egg, gold and black breeding: pedigree

I would much rather have this egg. I can get it tomorrow. What time are you usually on?

2YPi is still available - normal black.

And me scroll locked. dry.gif

I now also have a black egg, gold and black breeding: pedigree

I would still like this egg, if it's still unclaimed. I'm unlocked atm.

Edited by twokeen

I would still like this egg, if it's still unclaimed. I'm unlocked atm.

Yep, OK, I think I have you on IM?

Is there any interest in an alt black female from gold x black.

Last ditch attempt to rehome her sicne I don't like keeping my bred eggs.

I've got her fogged but she will grow up at any second.

Edit: She didn't survivie the unforg unfortunatly, my nad since I had my scroll in Yarolds when I unfogged her lol

Edited by AnnieGYG