mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

i am doing lines of metalic x one other breed..however i am working by the nb principle of seasonal project (ie cb metalic x cb X-> metalic x cb X-> metalic x cb X -> and so on), so any eggs that aint metalic is of no need too me

as i plan to do lines of metalic x most all breeds, then if anyone have needs for eggs of specific match let me know ...and if i got cb of that i will breed my gold and silver females (one of each) so if there is a spare egg of the non metalic breed it got a home which has need for it

i also already have multi gen seasonal and fog metalic lines for golds, though they aint even due to me always using a cb of the other breed (non metalic) too breed with

I have a ungendered red hatchie from cb red cb gold parents and a male white hatchie from a cb silver and cb white parents? Anyone interested?

I have a ungendered red hatchie from cb red cb gold parents and a male white hatchie from a cb silver and cb white parents? Anyone interested?

Actually, I can take the white. I'll send you a PM. happy.gif

If the red genders male, I would love to take it. I have a female gold with the same kind of parentage, so it would be nice to have a purebred mate for her.

Actually, I can take the white. I'll send you a PM. happy.gif

He's sitting safely on my scroll, happy, named, and eying the older women. tongue.gif

The red hatchie gendered male and is up for grabs. Only price I ask is you give him the surname Meckod from his daddy, a bit of a lineage thing smile.gif

I have a white egg from Kitty's silver/white line, Gen 3. It's up for adoption if anyone would like it. I'm sure Kitty would appreciate it if you gave it the deVitae surname. happy.gif

lol, I'm amazed Jacki Moonglow actually like him. She refuses everyone. tongue.gif

I have a white egg from Kitty's silver/white line, Gen 3. It's up for adoption if anyone would like it. I'm sure Kitty would appreciate it if you gave it the deVitae surname. happy.gif

lol, I'm amazed Jacki Moonglow actually like him. She refuses everyone. tongue.gif

Unfortunately I'm going to have to let this little one go, as its locking me. If you want it, please PM me ASAP. Otherwise, its going to be gone in about 15 minutes.

Yeah, unfortunately it was a tester. On one hand, I'm glad they like each other. On the other, I should've waited till I could keep it. xd.png

Yeah. smile.gif I try to give away most of my bred white/blacks and a few metals too... just so I don't inbreed.

And my momma gold loves to give away alts.. just not a golden egg. Little brat.

May I join this? wink.gif

The white egg has been passed to iwishiwasindixie. Welcome aboard! happy.gif

I have a red egg from Redrising, CB red female, and Ust Meckod, male red from Cb red cb gold parents. Please keep the Meckod surname, but not mandatory

I have a pure Silver/sunset egg to offer should anyone need it.

The eggs parents are a cb sunset, and a silver whose parents are cb set and silver (however they were released right after my baby grew up). I will hold it for a few days, but then i will likely drop it because i do not see any chance of getting a cb silver to continue my lines on my own scroll.

Please PM me if interested

I have a 2nd gen Silver from CB silver/Black parents that I'm willing to breed for people with my CB Black. If anyone wants fresh blood let me know :3

Here he is.

Hello!

May I please join in?

Lemon can you pelase breed me it...I wnat silver...It's that okay biggrin.gif?

I'd love to join this lineage, but don't have a CB or purebred black to go w/my golds...

Wait, do the golds have to be CB? If so, I can't join... sad.gif