mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Still here, just quietly fuming that all three of my metallic projects are ground to a halt because of the repeated and repeated "no interest" message. I did get a gift of a gold egg with cb black x cb gold parents to help one project along.

I completely can't wait for it to grow up so I can breed it and get a "no interest" message. ::eyerollgrimace::

i've been getting that a lot (two words, not one) lately too. try and wait for the AP to be at 3 lines or less and try breeding at that time. i seem to get a better chance of eggs if i wait for that to happen... not necessarily a metallic egg but at least an egg... good luck!

I actually got a double egg clutch from my 2nd gen Black X Silver pair! I'm waiting for them to hatch before I offer one here wink.gif

I just got two gold eggs from my cb gold and cb black. If anyone would like the extra egg, just let me know. I will hold for about 30 minutes.

I just got two gold eggs from my cb gold and cb black. If anyone would like the extra egg, just let me know. I will hold for about 30 minutes.

*is sssoooooo jealous!* lol Congrats. smile.gif

I BRED A GOLD!

HOMGGGGGG FINALLY!!!!

My RedxGold pair to start off my lineage has *finally* cooperated and blissfully so! I now have on my scroll my very first personally-bred gold egg! *jumps for joy* xd.png At last, I can finally get my line off the ground!

Surprisingly enough, I managed to get two eggs out of my pair, the other being a red. I felt so bad because I wanted to keep the red as well, but of course I could only pick one. sad.gif

BUT YAY!

I BRED A GOLD!

Nice. biggrin.gif Congratulations.

I got a silver from one of my black x silver pairs. tongue.gif

I have a 2n generation Black Male hatchling available. I already have a male from these parents, so thought I'd see if anyone here would like it. It's at 4 days 17 hours now.

I posted this in the Ebony lineage, but thought someone here might like to have him.

Thanks!

Well both of my 2nd gen Black and Silver eggs were regular *sigh* If anyone needs one just let me know. I'll be keeping them until they gender because I really need a girl since both my Silvers are boys.

What's really annoying is my mom bred both of her Blacks Alts the same day and guess what? Both of her Alts fathered an Alt! Gahhh! dry.gif

Well both of my 2nd gen Black and Silver eggs were regular *sigh* If anyone needs one just let me know. I'll be keeping them until they gender because I really need a girl since both my Silvers are boys.

What's really annoying is my mom bred both of her Blacks Alts the same day and guess what? Both of her Alts fathered an Alt! Gahhh! dry.gif

If they gender boys, I'll take them. Both of my silvers are girls! lol

Does anyone here want a gold egg from my cb gold and black pair? I need an unrelated gold to breed with.

If I get lucky enough that my gold genders male, I would like to join with a goldx red combo, genders and non refusals pending

Does anyone here want a gold egg from my cb gold and black pair? I need an unrelated gold to breed with.

I'm always looking for more unrelated breeding stock. smile.gif if you haven't found anyone yet i would love the eggie. i also always say if there is a newbie who is trying to get their own line started but needs their first purebred metallic to start with, then give to them... smile.gif

Btw mandrake, your box was full lol

i know, i'm sorry. i didn't get online to check out the forum last night but it has been emptied out. did you need something?

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Not really, was gonna pm you to say I finally got my cb gold that I would not mind having a part of this since its mate is gonna be a red, trying to do a Molten type line of red golds.

Still looking for the cb silver for my de Vitae white silver line though sad.gif

Hi,

maybe someone here can help me.

I got this beautiful white dorkface girl http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=rNam but I can't find/get a fitting male for her. All the nice eggs I grab turn out to be females too. Is anybody here able to breed the appropriate partner for her? I am looking for a third generation white-gold egg or hatchie. Gold would be a dream, which I don't really expect to get. A nice white would be great. If I get the male I am looking for I would offer the first breeding of the two in return.

Closest I could offer you would be to breed my 4th gen gold male, but he is gold black and white and unavailable until Sunday

Edited by Kittykaos

I'm always looking for more unrelated breeding stock. smile.gif  if you haven't found anyone yet i would love the eggie.  i also always say if there is a newbie who is trying to get their own line started but needs their first purebred metallic to start with, then give to them... smile.gif

It's yours. Can you take it tonight or tomorrow morning?

Edited by twokeen

As I just got a CB silver, I would also like to sign up for the silver white lineage as well as the gold red

Btw does anyone need a white egg from cb silver X cb white parents?

Edited by Kittykaos