mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

So.... silver FEMALE up for a new home. Little brat. I'd like a second gen black/silver silver egg whenever one happens to show up. Think of this as a trade forward. My silvers like to drop girls.. so I'm hoping outside blood will go male.

Oh, and name her.

Send me a PM, an IM or whatever works... if no one takes her I'll just freeze her.

thanks for the little girl. i'll see if my dragons are feeling generous and gives us a silver eggie. smile.gif

So.... silver FEMALE up for a new home. Little brat. I'd like a second gen black/silver silver egg whenever one happens to show up. Think of this as a trade forward. My silvers like to drop girls.. so I'm hoping outside blood will go male.

Oh, and name her.

Send me a PM, an IM or whatever works... if no one takes her I'll just freeze her.

If the AP is not too full tomorrow, I'll try my silver/black pair and see if I can't squeeze a silver out of them.

If the AP is not too full tomorrow, I'll try my silver/black pair and see if I can't squeeze a silver out of them.

That's OK, she's found a home. smile.gif

I'm currently locked up anyways. Eggs need to hatch already and hatchies need to GROW. dry.gif

How are everyone's dragons?

I've lost a few of my breeding stock. And it affects others than just me, too. sad.gif

I didn't lose any Stripes. And my 2nd gen Black X Silver trio are all still here. I'm sorry for your loss *hug*

I lost a gold egg and I believe that's it. But no breeding stock. I'm frustrated.

Has anyone tried breeding their metallics post-Datamonster? Though I lost a couple dragons, they weren't pertinent to this lineage and I was wondering if the ratios are a little bit back to normal so I could try again to score a Gold with my RedxGold pair.

Duchess: I'm going to try a black x gold pair and see what they produce. In... I think 8 or 9 breedings with them, not a single no interest. Let's see what I get this week...

Edit: *wails*

It turns out one of my sunrise x silver sunrises was eated too.

Edited by yzhn2

I got a gold yesterday ... I have a Dorkface line where every non Dorkface dragon is CB and I've been trying to get it back to gold, which finally happened.

So worth trying IMO.

shoot. i can't tell if i lost dragons or not but my scroll is all kinds of messed up. it's going to take days to get it reorganized. i should be able to tell if i lost some after i get it straightened out. the only one i know for sure was lost was my nephew's red striped hatchling. sad.gif he's bummed out. my mom doesn't notice any missing but she and my nephew have to reorganize too.

None of my pairs for this project were lost. They have not been cooperative recently, so no losses there either.

I haven't tried breeding anything yet. I'll report back once I pick up this other hatchie I'm after. *stalks the AP*

The AP never went down past 5 lines while I was on. And I got kicked off by my dad pretty quickly.... I'll breed some golds when I can.

Page 4?

*bink*

It took me breeding 8 pairs to get a single egg.

..it better alt..

Got no interest from both of my pairs again. dry.gif

sad.gif Most of my purebreds gave me no interest.

I did get a black egg out of black x gold if anyone would like it.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=U3go&gen=6

Sidoney I am sorry for your loss there, a CB gold of all things sad.gif

I was lucky I just lost 1 CB surise but it was paired to a dorkface gold so people who have taken it's babies have a deceased parent now.

Edited by AnnieGYG

Ah no I didn't lose a CB gold just pb gold/black ones and now they are all back so yay!

Ah no I didn't lose a CB gold just pb gold/black ones and now they are all back so yay!

OMG, awesome news!

I see my Gold Dorkfaces mate is back as well smile.gif

Anyone up for the little black from black x gold?

Or a vine from vine x silver?

or a vine from vine x gold?

i'm glad ya'll mentioned getting your dragons back cause i just went to look and the couple i noticed gone have also come back. yay!!!!!!! they weren't part of the metal manics but they were part of my Ridiculous harry potter and lotr/narnia lines.

All of mine are back as well, except for one Chicken hatchling that I got from AnnieGYG. I could have sworn I had 5 biddies, and now I have 4.

I also got back my alt Black/Silver that I had lost. Hopefully, I'll be able to breed soon.

I also got back my White Stripe that is out of a CB Gold and CB Stripe. Funny thing is, the tombstone that I did have on my scroll was a different code and had gendered female. This hatchling is my origional code and has gendered male. Kinda wierd. blink.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

Glad everyone got their draggies back. smile.gif

My b/g went alt. At least something listened ONCE! smile.gif

Pink467 sent me an PM about a white egg with white/gold lineage:

"Hiya! I offered this egg up for grabs in the headhunting thread and someone suggested I give your project a peek at it to see if anyone wants it : http://jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=oI3c&gen=4 "

it has a beautiful lineage if anyone wants it. just contact her or me and i'll pass the word on to her. smile.gif

bumping this forward since there are eggs being offered that some of you may be interested in... i have to wait for a R egg/hatchling before i can accept anything else at the moment but i do keep my eye on this thread and it's offerings. cool.gif

Still here, just quietly fuming that all three of my metallic projects are ground to a halt because of the repeated and repeated "no interest" message. I did get a gift of a gold egg with cb black x cb gold parents to help one project along.

I completely can't wait for it to grow up so I can breed it and get a "no interest" message. ::eyerollgrimace::