walkman42

Süpėr School

((I've been approved, can someone tell me what's gone on so I'm not totaly lost?))

((everyone had the briefing and got their schedules and room numbers. Now every one is at their gym(hero at hero schoo, villain at villain school) and they are pairing up for sparing in a tournement style. So pick a partner or have an npc be your team member.)

((uh not that I know of, I partnered up with Nova but were villains. So far non of the heros have posted today. You can pick one of them and wait for them or use an NPC.))

((Thanks.))

Ken opened the door to the gym. Looked like a bunch of people were already inside. A sparring session, great! Ken grinned, walking inside. "Anyone want to partner up?" He asked, looking for someone.

(WHAT,DID,I,MISS, blink.gif )

((We are pairing up to spare with other teams. I am on your team and I think bubblesox will be too. Oh and we are up next.))

(Really?, ok then who do we fight?, villains? or some kind of higher classed people? like Kja for instance)

((yup, we are fighting NPC's cuz Kja is a hero. I'll control them both if you want or you can pick one. The other team is a pyromancer, shape-shifter and a lazer vison person.))

(i made an ooc thread in unnapproved)

((alright well you should probably partner up with Korkoa and get ready to spar either with Kja or an NPC team so we can get moving again.))

(CR-AP just when it gets good i have to go to bed soon sad.gif )

Leo smiled and took a flyer from the woman who was in charge of the school. Leo walked down the hall, trying to conceal his wings. Suddenly, they broke out of his shirt and his whole wing span filled the hall. Leo groaned as many of the students began to stare at him. He quickly folded his wngs back into his shirt then walked on. "OOO, PLEASE dont let anyone come talk to me about my wingss!!!" Leo thought urgently, he soon began to walk faster.

((Hey, Leodoug, did you start making signatures for people? Some other person is using a picture of your dragon in their signature. And in other words, can someone explain what is going on with Belle?))

((ok last time I'm saying this. Every new student is at the gym paring up for sparing. Bubble you can either be on my team with Nova or on an NPC's team))

((Sorry, i had driver's ed. I need a partner))

As Ryon saw the students partner up, he saw something that blinded him. A human with angel wings. He walked up to ask the student to partner up with him, but he saw how emberssed he was. He decied to ask him anyway.

"Hello, i need someone to join up with, so i wanted to ask if you would be interseted?" Said Ryon in a nice way.

Edited by Lore_Master

((you can partner up with Ken or Leo if you want or even Walkman's char. Be sure to edit your post with something.))

((Hello, I know according to your title you need more teachers, but what about medical staff? I have a good RP character that makes a good nurse due to her healing abilites. After all, not everyone has super healing powers themselves.))

(Thats a good idea right there what do you think alum?)

((sure go ahead fortuen Um PM me your char sheet. And ok bubble but you need to make a post about picking us as your team members so that we can continue.))

Saphire was about to speak up, but Drac cut across her. "I pick Grey's team." He said without even looking, and Saphire scowled at him. Flying in general, let alone performing rediculously dangerous maneouvers like today, usually put him in a good mood. His encounter with Grey however seemed to have just thrown that out the window. She hoped that Drac would just leave it after this match, since none of the first years had their weapons yet, but the second years were allowed to use theirs.

Siarah sighed and frowned a little when Drac picked Grey's team. The coach nodded and said it was ok. A little angry, Siarah folded her arms across her cheast and hoped that this wouldn't go to bad. "Alright Drac against Grey's team. Ready when you are." the coach said.

Jonah was growing frustrated. He had watched three more matches go by and was growing impatiant. He looked at Nova with cold stare and then looked away. Jonah also noticed that the girl who controled ice had not partner. Sighing, he motioned for her to join his team. At least now it will be 3 on 3.

(Growing impatient for what?)