walkman42

Süpėr School

"Simba, get ready on my signal" Wispered Ryon. Ryon calmly walked foward and turned around, he could see all of the students looking at him, some were seeing how bad he could screw up. Other were more postive looks of encourgement. Ryon then reached for his steel dagger, pulled it out and gave it to his left hand.

"Here goes" thought Ryon as he made a gash on his right hand. He had done this many times, so he only felt a small amount of pain. Just then Simba started to fly around the gym quickly. The blood turned into three, semi-liquid vines that shot out of his hand at fast speeds, which were aiming for Simba. Simba dodge the vines with ease, but then the vines turned a sharp left and caught Simba before he could re-act. The vines started to head back into Ryon's hand, and before they were gone they released Simba.

Siarah and several students smiled and clapped for Ryon. The coach nodded with a smile and noted somthing on the clipboard. "You may step down. I now need...Dan to step up please." he coach asked kindly. Siarah was glad Ryon did well and couldn't wait for the next student.

As Ryon went back to his spot, he was pleased with the fact he did well.

(Sorry had to eat... did i miss something?)

((Once everyone's shown their powers, have the coach or whoever call on Drac and Saphire.))

Dan jumped as he heard his name called.

"Ya Dan! You show em brother!" Carlissa said to Dan loudly, slapping him on the back.

"Aw, sis...I dont wanna...They would all laugh at me..." Dan whined.

"Not unless you show them your powers!" Carlissa replied cheerfully.

Dan whined again, but he walked to where he was called. His face was burning, and underneath his fur his skin sweated. He stopped, and then stood, waiting for the critisism. He didnt know what to do, quite frankly.

Ryon saw the shy boy by the name of Dan alone up there. He deiced to give advice "Hey Dan, just relax and pretand nobody but yourself is here." Said Ryon with a cheery voice.

Edited by Lore_Master

(Sorry had to eat... did i miss something?)

(...)

((everyone is in the gym showing there powers. Your villain char got called up.))

The coach nodded at Dan and smiled. "Do you shift and if so what is the advantage of being in this form." Siarah smiled at Dan. She thought that he was very unique. A genuine werewolf if you will. She waited patiantly for him to explain his power.

(does dan shift? or is he always wolfy?)

Nova walked up to the stage and........ (is there any electronic devises he can borrow?)

((sure there are score boreds and the computers in the coaches office.))

Jonah grined wickedly at Nova. He didn't look like much but you can never underestimate someone. To Jonah he was just another person in the way of his graduation and he would do what was neccissary be in the top. If it ment beating the **** out of Nova in the physical tests or behind the school or being his "Friend" and manipulating him, Jonah would do what was needed.

(okay hold on a moment please i have to take care of my dogs..)

nova held up his hand and sort of made it into a fist he lifted it higher and the Score board above him came loose, he did some hand movements and the scoreboard became a small robotic humanoid he did some more hand movements and made it dance around the stage "he i like having control over minions" he wispered to himself he then lifted it up and un crumpled it and made it back into the score board he then put it back into place "well thats it" he said he then jumped off the front of the stage and took his seat

(EDIT- aw..)

Edited by darkling155

Dan rubbed his neck nervously. He thought of how he could use his power...

Dan looked up at the ceiling, and quickly jumped and broke through it. he landed on the roof, and then jumped to where the busses were parked. He landed near one, with the driver sleeping in his chair. Dan ripped open the door and slowly and gently pulled the driver out. He grabbed th bus with both hands, grunting while picking it up. He ran with it, and with a big effort threw it up in the air. He jumped up and caught it, snd crashed through the ceiling.

Edited by Carlissa

(I DIDNT KNOW HE HAD SUPER JUMP!!! lol jk)

"Holy...." Wispered Ryon as he saw one of Dan's powers. "Note to self: Don't tick if off". Ryon saw the damage Dan cause, Ryon started to clap.

-----------------

"Well now i know why humans are afraid of werewolves" he thought he then watched dan as he broke through the building

(EDIT- arg i would have gave my little robot a gun if i knew you were allowed to brake school property!)

Edited by darkling155

((I don't think super strength includes picknig up busses and then JUMPING with them, especially since something like extended jumps weren't part of his powers.

Or you could continue to turn your character into the world's biggest sue, regardless of what I or anyone else (besides darkling who obviously won't say a word against you *rollseyes*) says.))

((I would have cut both of Ryon's hands, and used the blood to make it into a beam if i knew that dry.gif ))

(Kja, i usually dont for anyone unless its like REALLY REALLY messed up tongue.gif )

ooc| huh, funny.

i was unaware werewolves could lift 7-ton buses with one hand.

:/ [coughgarysuecough]

oooh, how i love DC's ridiculously stupid RPs and RPers.

Edited by Teslyn