walkman42

Süpėr School

(hey alumentum i dont wanna bug yah but did you forget about SC?)

--------------

"hmm whats this it looks like a wissle" he wondered he then blew the wissle "hmm what does it do?" he wondered as he looked out the window looking at the courtyard

"oh my name is grey, but i found where the dorms are."

"Considering i been shearching for my hawk, chances are no" said Ryon, which intended to be a joke.

Jonah walked out into the villain's court yard. He smiled a little and thought that it looked "pretty" by his standards. He walked down the path and looked at all of the flowers and plants that were obviously poisonous. Soon a huge domed building with spires came into view. Jonah hesitated for a second but then shrugged. What the heck. he thought, he might as well go check it out. When he was at the buildings doors he noticed a sign that said "Gym" and he smiled a little. Opening the door, Jonah expected to find the gym teacher but was disappointed when he didn't. All well he sighed and turned to walk out the building. With his hands in his pocket, Jonah walked back up the path to the school.

(UGH its about time my pc decided to load the page..)

Grey laughed "well from the auditorium you make a left than a left than go up the elevator and than go right."

((well I was until we had to make seperate schools so you don't have one))

"Greats thanks.' Said Ryon before hanging up. He then got up and followed directions given by Grey. When Ryon apporched the elevator door, he pushed the button. As he waited for the elevator to come down, he said "Did you look for me all this time?" Simba rubbed his head on his wing, giving a "yes" reply. The elevator opened and Ryon entered.

When the elevator reached the fourth floor, the door opened. Ryon walked out and said "7, 6, 5...Ah there we go, dorm 4" said Ryon as he opened the door. As he looked around he said "This is pretty good, a table, chair, single bed, lamp, alarm clock and a window." He then threw his bag of clothes at the foot of the bed.

A small bell sounded through out the school. A woman came on the intercom with a kind voice. "Students need to report to the gym so their powers can be documented." Siarah heard the announcments and woke up. She swam out of the fountain pool and began to usher kids towards the gym.

The same announcemnt played at the villain school. The difference is that the voice was from a man and it was cold and harsh. Jonah sighed and spun on his heel to go back to the building he just left. This time there was a crowd of kids coming out of the school to follow him.

((I need something for Drac and Saphire to DO xd.png))

((Oooh! I know! They could be some of the ones the new students are evaluated against!))

Edited by Kjakings

((yup sure, you could also explain and demonstrate for the coach in the gym.))

"Ah ****" Said Ryon as he ran out of the dorm, down the stairs with his hawk right behind him. Ryon noticed several students heading towards the gym. He followed them.

Jonah entered the gym and this time there was a group of coaches leaning against the wall. They motioned for him to stand in a line. He sighed and stood in the crumpled line of students. He couldn't wait to see how he would match up compared to the other students and personally hoped there would be a couple of hard tests.

Siarah noticed a boy with a hawk trailing him rushing to the gym. "Slow down, there is no rush." she shouted in a friendly tone. She smiled and made her way to the gym as well. She loved to see what the new students were capable of. On her way, she noticed Drac and Saphire. "You two should go as well. You know you're the coaches favorites and he will want to use you two as examples to explain the tests." She then turned and entered the gym. She smiled at the line of students that were forming and stood next to the coach. "We have a large class this year." she said and the coach smiled and nodded in agreement.

--------

he made his way to the gym where he found a large group of students "Whew i didnt miss this, this is what i was looking forward to.." he said as he looked at some of the students around him

((which one of our char's was that. You should make a habit of using their names in post when you have more than one char.))

As Ryon enter the gym, he was impressed on how many students were there. "Wow, some of these students look pretty tough" Thought Ryon.

Edited by Lore_Master

(its always my hero when its below the dotted line and its always my villain above the dotted line ;D )

(alrighty)

Jonah glared at the student who walked in. He looked him up and down and then smirked. "I'm looking forward to the physical tests. You?" he asked gruffly. The coach then straightened up and orded everyone to get quiet. "I am here to document your powers and administer the physical tests. The first student I need to examine is....Nova." he said coldly. Jonah stared at the small stage. He was determined to remember everyones power and size them up to see how easy it would be to push them around or manipulate them if needed.

Siarah smiled and nodded to the coach when the last few students entered the building. The coach steped up onto a podium and greeted the students. "Good morning. I hope you all are situated in your dorms and comfortable with the school. One by one I am going to call you up and you will show you power. When everyone is done we will begin the physical tests." He looked at a list on a clipboard and then looked back to the crowd. "Ryon please step up."

Belle stepped into line, feeling energetic.Glancing around, she pulled out a notepad. She was planning on taking notes on this.

((pachoom! I always find myself getting left behind!))

Carlissa walked into the gym, with Dan close on her heels. Dan looked around cautiously. He already caught other people staring at him, and he was very uncomfortable.

"Dont worry." Carlissa said to Dan, answering his thoughts. "No one is gonna hurt you. You've got me, remember?" Carlissa pointed to herself with her thumb and giggled. Dan just turned away.

Carlissa looked at the large ammount of students. I thought that having superpowers was rare...Look at how many of them are here! Carlissa thought. She turned back and looked at Dan. I hope Dan will be alright...He isnt used to people...