walkman42

Süpėr School

(sorry! ive had a lot of school work so i wont be on much)

Grey heard them call him and he said "but.. i dont have a partner."

Drac grinned. "I won't mind going one-on-one." He said, drawing his sword, considering it, and then he spun, pulled Saphire's identical sword, except hers had an icy blue glow, rather than fiery orange, and threw it to Grey. "Go nuts, but if you break it, you're paying for it." Drac said, and just gave the rather annoyed Saphire a wink and a grin.

The coach smiled at Grey. "Well you can partner up with anyone or you can go 1 on 1 with Drac. Your choice but make it fast." he said. Siarah frowned a little. She would love to parter up with Grey but she was a teacher and that was against the rules. She looked at Drac a little disapointed and made a mental note to give him hell in his science class tomorrow.

"if you say so" Grey said with a grin as he cought the sword. he used his super jumo and landed in the rafters of the ceiling he jumped down and went into a spinning swan dive with his sword facing at Drac, and he was gaining speed... FAST. as he was coming down he began shooting a string of fireballs at Drac with his free hand.

(can you pm me that app. if you got it Alumentum?)

Edited by walkman42

Leo smiled and said "Sure, that would be cool.". Leo frowned as he remembered his wings. "I hope you dont mind about my wings..." Leo said sadly.

{and no, i do not make siggies!! WHO TOOK MY PICTURE!!!!!}

Drac grinned, let the fireballs hit him, which rehcarged him, and he had time to decide that maybe Grey WASN'T so worthy of an opponent afterall if he couldn't remember such a detail. Then he swung his sword up, parried Grey and thrust outwards, catching Grey on the arm, leaving a large red welt. Drac and Saphire had cast temporary blunting spells on their swords beforehand, but they were still made of metal. Drac then spun around, leapt backwards and transformed, skin becoming scale as he grew horns, wings and a tail. He leapt into the air, went up to about 500 feet and entered a spinning fire tornado dive, heading coming out of the sun where Grey wouldn't see him unless he was interested in blinding himself today.

Ken looked around, looking for other students. He noticed two over there, talking to each other. One had really big, cool looking wings. "Sweet." Ken muttered. His body burst into flame, and the heat generated propelled him into the air. He flew over to the two talking and landed. "What up? You guys partnered?"

((Drac and Grey are sparring, the fire didn't propel Drac, he created it as he was diving, and he flew using his wings.))

"I don't mind the wings" Said Ryon with a nod, He knew that his ability to transform his blood into forms would be shocking. When another students began to join in the chat he said "Yes we are"

He then cut the right sleeve of his robe off, which dropped to the ground. He then cut his right arm, and the blood began to spread all over his arm up to his elbow. The blood then began form a blade at the end of his kunckle and grew about a foot, then it stopped and hardened. "And i'm ready" said Ryon with a smile, but he was worried about what the two might say.

Cure sat back in her seat and yawned. No one had come by yet today so it looked like the new students were settling in well. She'd hang out in her office a little longer before sneaking out to check out the newbies.

She was currently updating her files from last year, but there were a few gaps. She might need to hold a couple of interviews to get them filled in.

It was quiet in her little office, but she'd know when she was needed as soon as she heard the bang. This was the Villians School after all. The students weren't always very good at getting on with each other.

Leo looked at the blood weapon and said "Cool.". Leo turned to the person who had just walked up to them. "Yes, we are in a group" Leo replied "But you can join if we are aloud to have three to a group. " Leo turned to his partner and asked "So, can we have three in a group?". While Leo was waiting for an answer he stretched out his hand and a blue ball of energy formed in it. He smiled, thankful that he had recharged his energy last night. Leo formed them in to razor sharp claws and said "Ready now!".

Grey pulled shades out of his front pocket and put them on. he looked up at Drac and walked to the wall by the side of the room. he jumped up then off the wall and hung by a rafter. he stood on it and then waited for drac to reach where he was.

Edited by walkman42

((Ummm... how in the hell did that kick connect?

Drac is nearly 500 feet in the air, no-one can jump that high, super jump or not, and he's facing downwards ON FIRE.))

(i have super jump, i CAN jump that high and i can control fire to, so i came and kicked your frontyard.)

Cure had had enough.

She slipped out of her office and made her way to the gym, were all the new students should be showing off their skills.

If any of the faculty asked what she was doing, she would just say she thought it would be a good idea if she was nearby. After all, stick a load of super powered teenagers in a room and there would bound to be accidents, right?

((No way. Not 500 feet. That requires flight. And 'hands like human lighters' isn't controlling fire, it means you can create it. And anyway, fire control doesn't necessarily mean you're immune to it, I had it established that Drac could absorb fire in the second post I put him in.))

Leo quickly put his claws behind his back and let them disapear as the principle walked in. Leo smiled inoccently at the principal and nodded his head in respect.

"When i first started to make cuts on my arms, yes it did. But as time passed, my body became more resilient to the pain, now i only feel a small prick whenever i cut my hands or arms" Said Ryon to the student. When his partner asked about forming a 3-student group, he said "If the teachers allow it, then i don't have any problems"

When Ryon saw the principal walking over and seeing his partner put away his claws, Ryon knew to do the same. So he turned the blood arm back into liquid and retracted the blade into the blood arm, then harding the arm again. He also gave a nod to the principal.

Belle glanced around, looking for a team to work with. She saw the boy from earlier, and walked over. "Hey, can I join your team?"