walkman42

Süpėr School

(sorry! i just cant post that much right now because my family computer isnt accesable that much. and alumentum, can you pm me all the forms you got?)

Grey jumped back from the small burns and the heat. he slipped off the rafter and started plummeting down. he stuck his hands facing down and shot fire out of them. he was launched higher but not high enough. he landed on a pad on the ground and rubbed his head "ow".

HM walked to his office and announced on the loud speaker "The finalist teams for the villains are:

Jonah and Belle,

Spencer and Marie,

Joel and Phil,

and Jake and Louis.

The matchups for the semi finals are:

Jonah and Belle v.s. Joel and Phil,

and Spencer and Marie v.s. Jake and Louis."

Edited by walkman42

Drac grinned at Grey's disadvantage and jumped down, his sword still flaming. He landed heavily, one foot slamming into Grey's chest to keep him from getting up. Drac held his foot firmly there, still in his powerfully built and scaled dragon form, and pointed his sword at Grey's neck, but not close enough so the small tongues of flame would burn the first year's neck. "Dead, defeated and disarmed." Drac said smugly, picking up Saphire's sword and throwing it back-handed to her while she scowled at him.

Edited by Kjakings

(blaze?)

"Dang it!!!"

Edited by walkman42

((Oops.

And Grey couldn't have kicked Drac off, not without impaling his neck on Drac's sword.))

(oh ill edit

EDIT: edited)

Edited by walkman42

((*sigh* Grey couldn't've slid out from underneath him either, powerful draconic legs on your chest? No.))

(i have super jump so i pushed the ground but i was lying down instead of standing so it pushed me out. and even with you on my chest i could still slide out using that trick if i have super jump, which i do.)

"I am Leo" Leo said "Nice to meet you.". Leo surveyed the group of so called "Heroes". He thought about what classes they would have...

(i have super jump so i pushed the ground but i was lying down instead of standing so it pushed me out. and even with you on my chest i could still slide out using that trick if i have super jump, which i do.)

((So the soles of your feet were flat on the ground while you were lying down flat? Isn't the power of super jump kept in the legs, so your feet need to be at the right angle to give yourself the inital push? Sounds kinda painfull. I'm not a super power expert though, so I could just be talking gibberish smile.gif ))

((And there's the fact it's total bollocks and he's teetering over the precipice of god-modding.))

((I don't think he's god-moding, he just hasn't really thought through the physics/biology of his character and the situation.))

((Even though every time someone comes close to beating him through normal or pre-created means he pulls something out of his ass to win?))

(fine, edited)

(Belle, HM just announced the finals a few posts ago, check it out)

Drac grinned, stepped off Grey and held up his hand to help him up, transforming back to his human from as he did and sheathing his sword. "Good match Grey, you put up a helluva fight. Just a shame your fire powers re-charge me, or you could've probably got out of that." He said, while Saphire still insisted on scowling at him since he sword was now throughly scratched.

Belle smilied as her name was called for the semi-final matches. At this rate, her and her partner were going to win easily. Belle looked for Jonas.

Lying on his back near the fountain, Jonah smiled in triumph when his team was called for the semi-finals. This is going too easy. he thought as his smile faded. He sighed and soon began to doze off in the heat of the sun.

Grey grabbed Drac's hand and pulled himself up. "thanks" he said glumly.

(im changing my nickname to Pyro. I NEED THOSE FORMS ALUMENTUM!)

Edited by walkman42

((I deleted Cure's form but that was the only one I got. Sorry))