walkman42

Süpėr School

"now,all of you are here today to be trained to be some of the most diabolical, devious, and notorious villains in the world. you are here today to harness your abilitys and to use them for evil. the reason you are here is so that you dont run off killing random people. it is so that when you DO leave here, you will know how to make plans and not to go on killing sprees"

((Sorry, I logged off about 11 my time.

What's happening in the heroes school or am I holding everyone up?))

(nothing really they all just went to the audiroriom and they are listening to the person speak,in both schools)

Jonah listened to the man speaking but wasn't really paying attention. He was too pre-occupied with staring at something on the wall. Either way he didn't care about what was being said. All he wanted to know was when to begin.

The woman on the stage introduced herself to the new hero students and smiled. She began to talk about the classes, dorms and sports that the school had. She breifly explained the schedules and motioned for the teachers to hand them out. Silithus smiled and she and the other teachs made their way through the crowd. They handed each student their class schedule and room number. When they were done the stood against the wall again. The woman finished the briefing by explaining the few rules at the school and wishing everyone luck. Silithus smiled and turned to the students. "You are all dismissed for the day. Feel free to go to your classes to meet your teachers but today is a free day so that you can explore around a little." She turned and slinked to the auditorium door and opened it for the students to leave.

Edited by Alumentum

HM sensed that someone wasnt listening so he controlled his mind making him listen.

((lol, you should make your post a little more in depth so we have more to work with walkman. Try to describe feelings, thoughts and other stuff and you need to rp you hero char too.))

Jonah felt something influeincing him. He looked at the stage and noticed HM looking at him. He glared but without consent listened to the words that were being spoken. It was hard though with the students next to him talking so loudly. They were whispering but it was still audiable to just about everyone. Jonah sighed and leaned back in his seat waiting for the end of the announcement.

{ok, i am starting}

Leo flew down to were all the buses were parked "Damnit!! I'm late!" Leo screamed. he ran into the building, and after taking a few wrong turns, he found the auditorium. Leo silently crept over to a seat so that the Head Mater couldn't see that he was late. He relaxed then waited like the rest of the "Special" children.

"when will i get to splatter some heads..." he wondered he always wanted to have someone in a computer room "oh that would be so great!" he thought but he had to wait just like everyone else..

--------------------

he followed the person in side to the auditorium he looked at the hallways and lockers then they came to an auditorium, looked at the large auditorium he was amazed at the size of the room he wondered when they would be tested just like those two kids who flew around at the bus

Siarah noticed a student walking into the auditorium. "Excuss, the breifing is over and everyone is dismissed." She smiled and then handed him a schedule and room number. "Feel free to explore the school and get to know your classmates and teachers." With a small, polite bow she looked at him again. "I am your science teacher, Silithus, but you can call me Siarah." She looked into the auditorium and noticed that most of the kids had left to explore and make friends she shut the door and smiled once more at the student. She then turned to go to the court yard. She enjoyed the court yard and the flowers and fountains. It was relaxing and it helped that today she could stay out longer than 30 minutes.

(leodoug!!! you are a hero! the HM is a villain!!)

----------

"Arg i already missed something..oh well at least she was nice" he thought as he walked down a hall having no idea where to start "hmm maybe i should just see where this hall takes me"

"Damn, they could have provided a map or something" said Ryon, who was clearly annoyed. He thought the wind and shade of the tree in the courtyard would relax him. He then looked into the sky and saw a bird circling around. "That's not who i think it is, is it?" said Ryon with hope. The shadow then start to flew downwards towards Ryon, and landed on a tree branch.

"Simba, you made it" said Ryon with a sigh of relivement. The hawk looked at Ryon with it's black eyes with happieness. The gentle wind brushed on it's red fethers. Simba then started to fly, only to land on Ryon's sholder.

(are pets allowed? i wanna bring my dog!)

((If walkman allowed me to have a hawk, then i'm pretty sure he'll let you have a dog, but just to be safe, better PM him.))

(O i wanna have a dorm to myself, my dog (is a golden retriever witch is 120 pounds) (bigger than normal by about 20!) )

(dogs are allowed and so are any other pets)

Grey wandered through the halls and finally found his room. he walked inside and saw a bed a desk and some other things. "finally!" he exclaimed. he took out his cell phone and called ryon.

Edited by walkman42

(WOHOO *cheers down the hall*)

As he was relaxing under the tree, knowing Simba was safe, a ring epurted from his cellphone. Simba sreeched out in fear before Ryon calmed him down. "Okay, i'll change the ringtone once i finish this call" said Ryon before flipping the phone and saying "hello?".

Siarah glanced around and sighed relaxed. She loved the court yard and the sun on her skin. Making her way to the fountain, she noticed a student with a pet hawk. She smiled and then slithard into the fountain pool. The pool was fairly deep for any hydromancers or swimers who needed a source of water. She loved to swim since she was a "naga" by human definition and she swam to the bottom of the pool and coiled up. Soon, Siarah was relaxed and fell asleep at the bottom of the pool.

Jonah sighed in frustration but continued to listen to the HM talk about the school. He hoped that someone would make the whispering kids next to him shut up but it seemed like no one noticed. Please be over soon. he thought to himself and glared at the stage waiting.

he was walking down the hall "117,118,119,120,121,122,Aha! 123" he said as he opened the door he walked in and looked around his room he sat down on the bed and put his bag down he checked through his stuff "hm everything is here and this...and that, oh here's my dogs picture to remember him" he said he put it on the desk by his bed

(EDIT woops forgot.. hold on im gonna edit this)

Edited by darkling155

"hey ryon, i just got your phone number, did you find your dorm yet?"

"now you students may find your dorms and explore, since it is your first day here you get a free day"

Jonah sighed in relief. He glared at the kids next to him and he got up. He nearly ran to the door and walked out into the hallway. He had his schedule and his room number in his pocket. Walking down the hall, he pulled out a slightly crumpled peice of paper. It was his room number and he began counting the numbers on the doors trying to find his room. When he did he opened the door and glanced around. Jonah was relieved that he had no room mate and he slung his bag onto the bed and then exited his room. Making his way down the stairs, he wanted to check out the court yard and explore the school a little.

Belle stood up as the HM finished, and followed everyone out of the large room. That hadn't been too bad, Belle thought. At least he didn't go on and on like the masters did at other schools. Belle decided she might enjoy this.

Ryon was shocked with the person who knew his name, not to mention on how this person got his phone number. "Not yet, i'm a little lost" Said Ryon with a slight chuckle. He then said "Forgive me, but i don't know your name"