walkman42

Süpėr School

((His absense never was much of a problem as long as the rp was open, but once he closed it.. people leave and without new ones to replace them it's no wonder this is dying down. Two people don't make much of an RP

Fortune is going to create a *five years later* version of Fell Haven. How about taking our charries there? I'll have Tegan and Moira as graduates of some Hero Academy and Cizzur is going to be a hidden Super, whom everyone has thought to be a normal human so far. Moonshine could either be another hero graduate (and Tegans stead girlfriend if you like) or hidden or a graduate from Fell Haven))

((I don't even know why walkman re-opened it.

I've posted a quick plot in Fell Haven if you guys want to take a look.))

(Things never worked out for me in Fell heaven, I don't know... Ugh, tired.

Alright, make the roleplay and link it, still I would really like to atleast rp the scene we decided upon here if we could at one time.

As for Fell heaven...I'll take a look, but I can't promise anything in my tired state. You might be better off waiting till tomorow. But we'll see.)

((That's fine with me biggrin.gif. Shall we declare the day over then?

Oh and what about Moonshine and Tegan? Are the two of them an item in Fell Haven 2 or not? I'll have to work that into his character profile if they are biggrin.gif))

(Lets say they are in Tegan's eyes, and Moonshine does act differently around him, but Moonshine hasn't admitted it yet. That works, then we can do the scene later.)

((Tegan isn't so stupid as to miss that Moonshine hasn't comitted herself yet, Ware. Sure he'll note too that Moonshine seems to be not indifferent to him, but he's very possessive by nature. It is a big difference to him if she admits her love and considers herself his girlfriend or not.

So, I'll note it down as Tegan being in love with Moonshine and trying to coax her into becoming his steady girlfriend. That okay? ))

Edited by Laura-Lana

(Moonshine: "Besides that, he deliberately went out with a woman once when he knew I had feelings for him. I know he knew. That's why I don't have feelings for him anymore, so he can get lost for all I care."

Me: "Come on admit it."

Monshine: "Admit that I will kill you if you keep it up?"

Me: "No I know that part, but I will shut my mouth for further fear of being killed erhe..."

:3 I can't help it, I'm rp deprived)

((Tegan: Well back when I met you and wanted to flirt with you you kept confusing me with a girl.

Me: Maybe you shouldn't waste that much time on your looks. You can't blame Moonshine for drawing wrong conclusions.

Tegan: I don't look like a girl AT ALL. And you are not helping, Laura.

Me: All right Mr. Flirt. Here is some free advice. If you want to get over a girls (justified) objections to you, complaining about what she has done or not done in the past isn't going to win you any points. You are usually much better at this.

Tegan: I've never been in love before. I am scared down to my bones okay? ))

(Me: "Well that's a good thing eh moonshine? You now know what Tegan's weakness is."

Moonshine: "And just how is his weakness being me going you help?"

Me: "You could easily ask him to come with you and drop him off a cliff happy.gif"

Moonshine: *Smirks* "I hadn't thought of that.")

(Me: "Actually that was my fault. I thought Tegan was a girls name")

Edited by warewolves

((Me: I made that name up all by myself (as a boys name) so I guess I can't blame you. But I do like to point out that by now I've found a vampire romance series where one of the (male) heroes is named Tegan. Reminds me more of a cross between Moira and Cizzur though then of my own charry. *shudders*

*looks at Moonshine*

If you drop him of a cliff, I'll send Moira after you. You wouldn't like having to breathe stone suddenly!))

Edited by Laura-Lana

(Moonshine: "That is true, but I would only scare him a bit. Besides, shouldn't someone who loves me like the same action sports I do?")

((Tegan: I think when it comes to the love of cliff diving it will be more a case of opposites attrack. But if you promise I can have my way with you afterward I'll allow you to expose me to free fall.

Though you should to think carefully on if you want to get my pulse up even more then it usuallly is if i look at you.

*Gives her a suggestive glance*))

((Tegan: What did I say now?

Me: You might have to work on your subtility. Or better - your hormones.

Tegan: The hormones are your fault, Laura.

Me: You are supposed to be born seducer not a common leech, so get a grip!))

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Me: She's save from him there. I've forbidden Tegan to go there until it's open for buisness

Tegan: And you think you can keep me here, when she is there?

Me: Silence, or I'll morph you into a toad

Edit: Got to run now. *hugs*))

Edited by Laura-Lana