walkman42

Süpėr School

((ah but if you twist a machine into something else you must already have the neccissry parts. I can't make a grenade out of a controler, it may take severl different things. Such as were would i get the gun, gas pump or fire from the parts of a wii or 360? Not trying to trump your powers and it dosn't bother me anyway. Plus everyone should at least have and IC post with their OOC unless your waiting for someone. So far everyone should have something to work with))

((sigh...you people dont know much about superheroes, do you? superstrengh is not limited to just arms and lifting things. It counts for ALL of the body, including legs and other things. And there are a lot of superheroes/villains that are a lot stronger then my character in strengh, like Lobo, Superman of course), Wonder Woman, Darkseid, Doomsday, Loose Cannon, ect...this is called SUPER school, for people with SUPER powers tongue.gif !))

ooc|

really now, 'cause i don't see superman/ wonder woman etc. jumping ridiculously high carrying a bus with ease in one hand.

& yes, i left for good but an anonymous person thought carlissa's character was so ridiculous, they supplied me with a link

[/lateresponse] my research paper was infinitely more interesting. :/

Edited by Teslyn

(gas pump from the playstation 3 (its uses water cooling witch the tubes could be used) and yes i would need to get gas but nevermind.. oh and if he got a super compute then XI http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/us...7/bioshockr.png)

nova looked at the stage awaiting the next person

--------------

"hmm that werewolves sister, wonder how this will turn out.." he wondered

((really just drop the whole thing, If you aren't part of the RP please stop argueing with people for no reason. *sigh* Please just RP now and quiet argueing about stupid ****))

(QOUTE: "Please just RP now" i agree 99.9 % )

((Geeze, somebody make an OCC thread...))

Bella watched the boy demonstrating his powers. Her mind worked furiously to figure out where she would fit in this school. This was going to be interesting...

((i gtg soon to babysit, so I wont be able to get on tonight unless I can find my laptop...))

Dan rubbed the back of his neck again, embarrased. He looked at the bus he brought in, and that reminded him that he needed to bring it back. He picked up the bus and threw it through the hole in the ceiling, and he himself dissapeared.

Carlissa walked up to the stage, and looked up at the hole in the ceiling. A minute later, Dan came through the ceiling, and walked back into the audiance.

"Alright...Here goes!" Carlissa mummbled to herself, and generated her black plasma from her arms. They formd into thick, but not muscular, arms with big fists at the end. "Well, thats about it in a nutshell." Carlissa said to anyone listening.

((Opps, sorry didn't see that...))

Belle started as her classmates turned, their eyes searching for Belle. Oh, I guess it must be my turn. Belle hopped on the stage, her hands cooling themselves in preparation. She stopped in front of the coach. Several tanks of water were in the back of the gym, most likely for putting out the accidental fires caused by students. She concentrated. The jugs exploded. From two of the tanks flew large blobs of ice. They spun around Belle's head, whistling as the spun. Then they shot off, bouncing off a pad on the wall. Belle grinned with satisfaction. A students face appeared to be falling off. She wasn't planning on mentioning the minuscule wings that had started to grow though, maybe another time...

Edited by bubblesox

((Going to take a shower, brb in about half an hour

Ryon was impressed, if he could do something like that with his blood, his fighting skills would improve. So he gave a couple of claps.

((How much longer until we get to Drac and Saphire? ^^))

Edited by Kjakings

((um, you could just say that they are watching the students perform their powers.))

((lol not much longer))

Siarah smiled and clapped for Carlissa. She was curious to know if the plasma moved through things or if they could physically move things. But the coach didn't ask and he marked her down on the clipboard. He called up a number of students and each of them showed their powers. At the end the coach nodded and smiled. "Did I miss anyone?"

Jonah smiled a little at Belle. He knew she would be dangerous because of the large supply of water and ice in the area. She would most definatly be considered a threat to his plans. He clapped half-heartedly and watched as a few more students were called up. For some reason he felt a little nervous. He didn't have much emotion but this was one of the rare occasions he acted "normal" emotionally. Sighing, he waited for his turn to be examined.

Carlissa smiled shyly and withdrew her plasma. She hopped off the stage and walked over to Dan. "Was that so bad?" She asked him.

"Well..." Dan bagan, but stopped himself, and decided to say nothing.

The coach looked at the crowed questioningly. He knew that he must have missed someone. Siarah glanced around and smiled at the coach for missing a few people. He never was organizedshe told herself.

Jonah had began to day-dream a little when the coach called his name. He glanced around and expected someone else to walk up. When the didn't he realized that it was his name that was called. He sighed and slowly walked to the stage. The coach eyed him and motioned for him to begin. Jonah nodded and closed his eyes for a little concentration. When he opened them his eyes had dialited into reptilian slits. A strange aura enveloped his body and his body doubled its size and it developed a tail and jagged teeth and jaws. When the aura left a huge, reptilain beast was in the place of the student that had walked up on stage. There was no need to do anything else. He would keep this form and show its worth during the physical tests. The coach nodded and marked him off. Jonah steped down from the stage and took his original position in the line. He held down a hiss at a student whispering to his friend. "I've seen a werewolv but not a werelizard." The words didn't bother him, he had heard them before but he was bothered that they didn't take him more seriously. The coach looked at his papers one last time and then looked at the crowd. "Please make you way outside for physical tests." he shouted. Jonah smiled and turned to walk to the exit and ducked under the door way. He stood outside with a bunch of other students and waited the next orders.

Belle followed the others ouside, her eyes still wide from the other students's display. He would either be a major threat, or a large danger, she decided.

Drac yawned on the side-bench and Saphire rolled her eyes at him. She quickly tapped into Siarah's mind, stoutly ignored all the surface thoughts she COULD read, if not Siarah's actual mind. "When are the 'physical tests' going to happen? You should just call them fights or sparring though, but anyway, Drac's getting bored, and so am I." She asked Siarah, looking around at the crowd of first years and then back at the few other second years chosen to 'test' the new ones. Between them they had quite a few powers covered.

The coach nodded and shrugged. "Alright everyone outside for the physical tests." Siarah was excited. This was always here favorite part. She slithared to the door and opened it for the students to walk out. Smiling she looked at Drac and Saphire. "Don't be too hard on them."

The coach looked over the villain students and then back at his board. "Everyone pair up for the tests. We will begin that way and it will end tournoment style." Jonah sighed and glanced around with his reptilian eyes. He didn't consider any of the students major threats except for a few. The ice girl and the technokenisis kid. He saw Nova and walked up to him slowly. He grined a little and shruged. Standing by Nova, he was pretty much deciding for them that they would be partners for the tests. Whatever the test were he would win, he had to. If they worked together then he would have to make up for his team mate, if it was fighting then he would have no problem ripping the other kid to shreads. The coach marked each team off on his board and soon they had a huge projection screen with the arranged teams and matchups. Jonah smiled wickedly at what he saw.

Saphire grinned and nodded but Drac just made a non-commital noise. Saphire rolled her eyes at him for the second time in as many minutes and turned to Siarah. "Just don't pair him up with that Grey kid. The poor guy doesn't stand a chance with Drac in the mood he's in." She said and then ran outside to catch up with Drac and the others.

"I'll be sure to tell the coach." she said with a smile. Once all the students were outside she looked at them all and waited for the coach to come before telling them anything. When he did come out, he sighed and looked them all over quickly. "All right everyone pair up, your going to spare with another team or with a uper classmen." Siarah smiled and looked at them all. "Good luck." she added. She quickly whispered something to the coach and he nodded. She then coiled up a little and waited patiantly for the contests to begin.

Drac ildly watched the first few matches. There were a few competent ones, but the others, PAH! Usless! They made rash movements, gave away everything they did, and wasted both energy and time. It was mostly only due to the novicey of their other team that they weren't taken down instantly. They would either learn, or if they refused to learn, would be expelled or taken out by the 'villains'.

((Hey, umm, since there are no other villan RPers left, who should my partner be?))

((uh idk you can control and NPC if you would like or we can have a group of three.))

The coach looked at Drac and Saphire. There were only a few teams left in the tournement. In fact only 6. "Drac and Saphire your turn. Pick a team and start." Siarah smiled she hoped they wouldn't be to hard on the new students but also enjoyed watching the two friends work together.

Jonah watched a few spars take place. He analyzed every detail and noticed that everyone had virtually no fighting skills. Jonah had practiced every chance he got and already had full control over his power and fairly decent fighting skills. He streached his arms and twitched his tail a little. After a few more match-ups his team would be up. His team would go against a team consisting of a pyromancer, shape-shifter and a kid with lazer vision. If his team had half a brain, they would follow his command and they would beat the other team without much effort. Of course I doubt they will so I will probably make up for their weak points. He waited patiantly for his chance to fight.

((woops))

Edited by Alumentum

((You said Saphire instead of Siarah.

I don't think I'll post a response tonight, what with it being 10:50 PM.))