walkman42

Süpėr School

Cure sat down at her desk and bent to her paper work, only looking up when a pair of mature students brought in an unconscious first year. It was the boy who had narrowly missed her with an energy ball before.

The older teenagers explained that he had managed to knock both himself and his opponent out with his own attack, though the kid he had been fighting had already recovered.

Shaking her head she healed the minor wounds he had substained and pulled the blanket over him. It looked like he would be out until morning.

Checking her watch, she began filling out another form, wanting to be done before the next round of the tournament started.

HM walked into Cure's office "Having a nice day?" he asked though not putting very much emotion into it.

Cure smiled when she heard he headmaster's voice.

"It's been very slow so far, only three patients if you count the girl in the gym."

Edited by Fortune86

"I would have thought more... ah well. OH yes i need you to sign some of these health forms for the new students" he handed the papers to her.

Cure took the forms and quickly scanned them as she sat at her desk.

"Looks like we're going to have our hands full this year." She looked up at the headmaster.

"You got the troublemakers picked out yet?" she asked grinning.

"Those two who are in the semi-finals,Bella and Jonah i think? anyway they seem a little like trouble."

"Yeah, it seems like Jonah has already made an enemy. Some shape shifter newbie. You might want to get on top of that before it blows up. It would be nice if we could start the first week of the year without some one getting killed."

Cure pulled a piece of paper from her desk drawer.

"On the plus side, It doesn't look like our friends at Hero School got too many new recuits. Looks like it's pretty even this year."

Edited by Fortune86

"yes it seems we may be in luck for the sports games because the best players graduated on the Hero team"

Belle spotted Jonah dozing by a fountian in the sun. Walking over, Belle fingered the water bottles in her deep pockets. Reaching a white finger out, she poked his still form. "Wake up. The semi-final round is about to start."

Cure nodded.

"I'm still not sure what the abilites the new guys at hero school have, but I guess we'll find out before too long."

Looking at her watch she stood up and began to walk towards the door.

"The next round will be starting soon. I better stay nearby."

Jonah was dreaming when he awoke to a finger nudging him. He angrily glanced up to see Belle. With a small look of confusion he stared at her until her words registered in his mind. "Ok.." he mumbled and layed back down. He closed his eyes and told himself he wouldn't move until he heard the announcements.

HM walked to the PA system and announced "Semi-finals are in 5 minutes,Semi-finals are in 5 minutes"

Cure got to the gym before most of the students and walked to the far end of the room. Leaning against the wall, she waited for everyone else to arrive.

Jonah sighed and frowned a little. He opened his eyes and stood up reluctantly. Turning to face the gym, he began walking nonchalantly and glanced over his shoulder at Belle. "Are we going to win as easily?" he asked gruffly. It was a rehtorical question. He knew he would win and could care less if she made it through the match.

Edited by Alumentum

Cure saw Belle & Jonah enter the gym. Well at least she knew where those two were. She had a feeling that any injuries that might happen would happen around them.

Stretching her arms, she waited for the Head Master and the other students to arrive.

HM walked out of his office and to the Gym. He saw Cure there but sat in the bleachers to watch the matches. He was looking forward to seeing who his new powerhouses would be.

Jonah walked slowly into the gym and glared at every student that followed. Waiting for Belle, he leaned against the wall and sighed. Jonah noted HM on the stands and smiled a litle to himself. This must be some sort of scouting tournament. I'm definatly going to win now. A few seconds later he was spacing out while the other kids were finding their partners or seats depending on if they won or not. Ugh....BUMP he thought annoyed.

Belle followed Jonah in, but was side trackecd by a large puddle. She stood staring in it for quite a long time,then stiffened, and sprinted into the gym.

HM noticed everyone was there and announced game time.

Cure saw Belle and Jonah walk into the room, just before the Head Master started the tournament.

The finals was normally when people really let lose with their powers. She hoped no one would get killed this year.

Once all of the students were in the gym they took their seats in the bleachers. The remaining four teams took places in oposite coners of the gym. Jonah stood waiting for Belle to ready herself. I wonder if this will be 2 on 2 or 4 on 4 he thought. Either way, I will win. He glared at each of the teams individually and waited for HM to give the match-ups and the order to begin.

Belle stepped forward beside Jonah, her face calm and blank Inher mind however, Belle was raging. She wondered how hard it would be to take Jonah down, even with them being on the same team.