walkman42

Süpėr School

((one moment. I am going to talk to walkman about the schools. When we are done I will tell you whats going on. Just hang tight for a moment.))

(why did everyone slow down posting? sad.gif )

Username: Leodoug

Name: Leo

Dorm floor: F3

Dorm #: 3

Power(s): He can fly with his wings, he can also harness energy{he recharges under the moon} and he can use it to shoot beams and mold it into claws.

Personality: He is charming and muscular. He was a jock at his old school but was made fun of for his... "Special Abilities"

description:(pics allowed)- user posted image

Teacher/Student: Student

Hero/Villain: Hero

Nickname:(ex:superman(cannot be used))- Moonburst

{Please accept this!!}

Edited by leodoug

(idk but only post with your corrosponding heros/villains until we get the villain school straight. not accepted because you can't use it for anything you want.

Edited by walkman42

(i can only have two characters maybe Alumentum could make it)

((wait, um...wheres the hero invitor?))

(i agree if theres a villian one then there should be a hero one...)

(look at the post above)

(You could just make it an NPC its not like he would have to be there for a LONG time..)

i dont get it)

(what do you mean?)

((Wow, here's mine.))

Username: Lore_Master

Name: Ryon Nix

Dorm floor: 4

Dorm #: 4

Power(s): When his blood comes out, he can manfeist the blood into different forms depenting on the location of the cut, and make it harden quickly. Ex: if he makes a gash on his arm, he can turn the blood into a sheild or a side blade. Any cuts he gets, either by accident or on purpose, heal quicker so he doesn't bleed out

Personality: He is self-consince of himself since he has to make cuts on himself, which makes people call him "Emo". But is a really nice guy and is willing to defend someone. He gets depressed when his family, who are villians are mentioned.

description:(pics allowed) He wears a loose red robe so he can use parts of it to stop unnessary blood from leaking out. He has brown, shaggy hair and red eyes. He has a scar over his right eye due to a failed experiment.

Teacher/Student: Student

Hero/Villain: Hero

Nickname: The Blood Scribe

I'm willing to add the weakens if that helps.

Edited by Lore_Master

(An NPC a character that's just randomly there like someone you control for a short time)

(better put, A non-player character, often shortened to NPC, is a character that is controlled by the gamemaster in role-playing games. When this definition extends to video games, an NPC in a video game is usually part of the program, and not controlled by a human. )

Edited by darkling155

((alrighty Walkman should edit the OP tonight or tomorrow. The villain students are at the villain school and the heros are at the hero school. Heros cannot interact with Villains and vice versa. There will be occasions were we will have sport compititions between heros and villains so you can look forward to that. And yes I will be the hero invator and science teacher. I'll edit this post with that char.))

Username:ALUMENTUM

Name:Siarah

Dorm floor:

Dorm #:

Power(s):

Personality:Kind and friendly. She is always smiling but if you are able to make her mad you will be sorry.

description: http://th06.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006...a_by_VKahri.png

Teacher/Student:Science teacher

Hero/Villain:Hero

Nickname:Silithus

IC:Siarah noticed the bus of new students arrive. She frowned a little at Drac and his friend teasing the new kids. She made her way to the bus and smiled at the new kids. "Hello My name is Siarah or Silithus. I am the science teacher here at this school." She pointed to the domed hero school. "Please follow me to the auditorium for your breifing." she added kindly and turned to make her way to the school.

Edited by Alumentum

alright i added the villain school, and your both now accepted)

As Ryon step out of the bus, he saw the dormed school. "Well here it is, my first day training to be a hero, just like my great-great grandpa." He then looked into the sky and sighed "If only my family were more supportive of my choice."

When the teacher, who called herself Siarah told the students to follow her, he looked at the steel dagger, which was attacted to his belt. He was kind of worried that they would take it away, since it belong to his great-great grandpa. Ryon then followed the teacher.

((Can i have a blood hawk?))

Edited by Lore_Master

(leodoug, approved)

((walkman you need to lead the villain students to the auditorium.))

Siarah slithered through the door of the school and made her way through the halls. After walking up a few flights of stairs she came to the auditorium. A large crowd of students were streaming into the room and taking their seats. Siarah turned to the students following her and smiled. "Please take a seat. The briefing will begin soon." She then turned and took her place near a wall with the other teachers and deans.

Jonah turned to HM. "Where are all of the other people going." he asked pointing to the stream of students walking into the building. He would be angry if he had to sit through an annoying "Get to know your neighbor" kind of speaches. He wanted to get his schedule and room number so he could get to work on his graduation. If he worked hard he could graduate early and start to use his powers the way he saw fit.

alright))

"Follow me"Grey walked into the auditoriom and told the students to sit down.

As Ryon began to sit in a seat, he began to wonder about his pet hawk. "Is Simba going to be okay without me..." He then looked at some of the students, he began to relax. "At least they seemed to be okay people, unlike those villans."

Jonah sighed and followed HM. He took his seat and waited for the briefing to begin. When two other students sat next to him he grew a little annoyed. They kept talking in a voice that was louder than neccisary. He wanted to turn and hit them but that wouldn't be a good idea on your first day. Instead, he sighed and stared at the stage waiting.

Siarah turned and smiled at the kid who asked about his pet. "Your pet will be fine. You should find him in your dorm after the briefing." She looked up at the stage and smiled as the head mistress walked up on stage to begin the breifing.

Belle sighed, and walked into the auditorium. Well this should be interesting, Belle thought sarcasticaly.