Selina_Catz

The breeding oath

Okay! Now that the rare breed that I signed up for is more or less over, I take the oath.

I swear upon my honour as a dragon owner and breeder, to follow the Oath in all its ways.

EDIT: I've made another banner for this cause in case anyone wants to use it.

user posted image

Edited by dragon_mando

These are all good points. ^.^ I take the oath! Yep. biggrin.gif

I can't completely even keep this oath though I do try. When I breed now it's one my metallic pairs. Before it was for winters but it's now spring so I don't need to breed those...

I do want to breed more geodes though. But that may contribute to the pebbles D:

I haven't bred any dragons yet (since only one is old enough), but I'd like to take the oath before I even start. And I promise not to inbreed my dragons, as well.

Takes the OATH,promises to be a responsible breeder,please let me join

Thank You

In the future (once I learn the ropes of the game) I may take it. For now, especially after seeing the Flood, I definitely support the Oath. smile.gif

I support this oath, but am not willing to take it myself; I always breed to check if a pair is compatible, even if the AP is full, etc. Also, I sometimes participate in mass breeds.

I took the oath! I'm new and I haven't bred any dragons yet (since my first four dragons all became girls tongue.gif ), but this oath is basically what I had in mind for breeding.

3 drops I've sat through, refreshing the ap hoping that it will drop enough to let a cave drop through. This is insane. People need to stop breeding.

*takes oath*

Glad to see this whole philosophy actually laid out--though I've been doing this since I started DragCave last summer. If everyone followed this, we'd have a lot fewer blocked drops.

Oath taken. smile.gif

3 drops I've sat through, refreshing the ap hoping that it will drop enough to let a cave drop through. This is insane. People need to stop breeding.

Tell me about it, I took one egg from the AP, but I'm locked now, so I'm not sure how much help that is.

*Considers abandoning one of her two sunset hatchlings when her new pink egg hatches so that she can pick up another one*

i can has oath plx? though i followed the guidelines since my first breeding action xd.png glad we can do something vs full AP

I take this oath, may it help free the A.P.

I swear to only breed when I know what I want, and never for experiment sake.

Thank you for making this smile.gif