Selina_Catz

The breeding oath

I've never even bred before. Should I take the oath even though I haven't actually done it before? I plan on doing it, but I don't know when.

If you support this and plan on following the oath when you do breed, then there is certainly nothing against it.

But the oath is strictly voluntary and wether or not you take it is up to you.

I take the Oath

-salutes- I shall be a responsible breeder.

I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not breed when the AP is full and I can't keep the result of the breeding.

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

I will if at all possible breed sometime between xx.15 and xx.45.

I will not participate in massbreeds

I'm going to add to that last bit--I will not participate in mass breeds of commons wink.gif

I swear to be a responsible breeder. cool.gif

I pledge to thy Oath. ^.^

In other words "I Take The Oath!"

user posted image

Edited by Dragonrose974

I swear by the Gods (consisting of TJ and the mods) that:

I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not breed when the AP is full and I can't keep the result of the breeding.

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

I will if at all possible breed sometime between xx.15 and xx.45.

I will not participate in massbreeds

Amen

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

I took the oath! Right now I only breed my rares, and I bred 3 silvers this week, and abandoned 2 of them smile.gif So this didn't create an egg wall as you can tell they were snatched up in milliseconds wink.gif

Well, I definitely agree with the oath, but I have to admit that I don't always follow everything in it. I do support it though! biggrin.gif

I support the Responsible breading - no contribute to the walls, mostly breading if there is interest to the result.

I support. cause I'll do massbreedings >.>

we're still feeling ripples from halloween mass breed Dx