Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

If I understand correctly, you can take any of the commons that are overabundant, not just pinks and purples. happy.gif

this seems cool. ill help but if i find a new pink im keeping it! everyone loves them! i would also add greens because they clog up Abandons and then you can get anything. sad.gif

Um...Is it even possible to adopt hatchlings? If yes, how do you?

You can adopt hatchlings the same way you can adopt abandoned eggs - from the AP. You cannot adopt frozen or named hatchlings, because these cannot be abandoned. However, unfrozen and/or unnamed hatchlings can be abandoned.

If I understand correctly, you can take any of the commons that are overabundant, not just pinks and purples. happy.gif

Do you think that if I noted this on the front page, everyone would stop asking? I'm a little tired of repeating myself... wink.gif

Do you think that if I noted this on the front page, everyone would stop asking? I'm a little tired of repeating myself... wink.gif

lol Now why in the world would you get tired of answering the same question from us newbie/non-readers 50,000 times? tongue.gif

Welcome aboard everybody! biggrin.gif

Where do you find the hatchlings on the AP? All I see are eggs!

Edited by Kittyauds14

Where do you find the hatchlings on the AP? All I see is eggs!

Hatchlings don't last very long on the AP, and are sometimes harder to catch than even Main Cave eggs. If you want a hatchling, it would probably be easier to watch this thread, and others, for announcements of people getting rid of a hatchling, then PM them to set up a trade.

Or what you can do, also, is keep an eye out for the eggs with low hours left, like 5days or maybe even less. Then you'll have a hatchie in a day or 2. happy.gif Like, I picked up a skywing egg the other day with 3days 16hours (or something like that), put it in my usual 3 fansites, and when I woke up the next day I had a cute little hatchie waiting to greet me. smile.gif

EDIT: Speaking of which, I just picked up a 3d 8h purple from the AP, which again turns out to be CB. Which means, she also is mine now.

lol I'm really not grasping this "hatch-and-release" concept. Every one I've sniped I've kept. tongue.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Wow, I'm suddenly noticing an abundance of balloon eggs staying on the Main Cave, alongside the pinks and purples. Looks like they are becoming another 'unwanted' egg. sad.gif

I cheated... I picked up a ER pink that kept showing up on the AP time and time again, and hatched it, then abandoned it. It is long gone now...

Me, I'm just going to keep them for my Amazon subclan.

See, my first purple dragon, Basilea Penthesilea, an ardent feminist (like me! Funny how that works) got very annoyed at how pinks and purples were pretty much described and defined exclusively by their gender. So she started a subclan open to all the pinks and purples of the clan, in which they choose, as their "names for human use", a title and the name of a famous human woman, based on their talents and the skills they want to develop. I've got poets, philosophers, a paleontologist, a Congresswoman, a detective, a satirist, and several others - it's fun finding new women to name them after, and writing the descriptions to match. And it gives me an excuse to collect pinks and purples.

(I may have to make my whiptails honorary members, given that I've named one for Catwoman and one for Atalanta, and that all three of my whiptails so far have gendered female.)

Edited by Katja1236

I like this plan and will pick up pinks and purples from the Ap and cave as they really do just clutter everything - al you see are pinks in the cave drops!

Is your plan taking effect now? I was looking in the in the AP and I couldn't find any pink or purple hatchlings.

Edited by Kittyauds14

If there's nothing on the AP, then the cave drops are a safe bet. They're overflowing with pinks eggs that people don't want. wink.gif

Now I'll go add you new people to the Evil Supporters list... biggrin.gif

I adopted a New pink hatchling yesterday. He was ungendered but then gendered on the page that told me I got him. @.@ Froze the wee feller.

And I adopted a pink egg a couple days ago, for the code. xd.png

Just adopted another new pink egg, from the cave. Another case of the code. X3

Edited by princessleopard

^Sort of off-topic but that happened to me with a spring hatchling.

On-topic: I'd like to help more adopting from the cave entrance but I'm always scroll-locked. Oh yeah, and sopmeone noticed that though pink eggs are now crouding the cave entrance, they go pretty fast in the AP.

I desided to help im incubating 3 pinks as we speak two cbs and one off the ap

Now that I have a pink and purple for myself, I can join now smile.gif Or at least, until my scroll's unlocked xd.png

Can I put a banner in my signature?

Hmm might as well help, since I've been guilty of scoffing at pinks. I already took one pink earlier this week and will release the boy now ^^

its been so long since i have posted in this topic! O.O

so, are we still picking up old pinks or only new pinks?

its been so long since i have posted in this topic! O.O

so, are we still picking up old pinks or only new pinks?

Any pinks, any purples, and anything else that's clogging the cave and AP in huge numbers is fair game. wink.gif

I did pretty well today. Adopted three pinks, two new pinks off the cave (Wave and 0HEX) and then a Bright Pink off the AP. X3