Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

PLEASE LET ME BE ON THE SUPPORTERS LIST! But first, I need to make a suggestion for the banners: The pinks on them are nowhere near common, they arn't even being created by the machine thingy anyomore. I'm not dissaproving of this project at all, just wanted to point that out, it's a very good idea!

Edited by Rainclan2

I'll join! I'll put a banner to support it in my sig right now!

i will take part as soon as my scroll unlocks. smile.gif probably only every now and then though...

This seems like a worthy project, I'm in support. I already do this when I find low time eggs and decide to hatch them and reabandon, although I suppose its not really the same thing.

I am in full support of this Evil plan. I don't have the patience to trade so I just dump the fellers who don't turn out like I want. That's happening too often lately. Curse all these males I'm getting!

I just wanna thank u guys, afraid I can´t join in myself cous for some weird reason I cant make myself abandon a hatchling, they´re to cute. I pick up hatchlings all the time though so thanx for doing this ^.^

OMG id love to join this evil plan just as soon as my scroll isnt egg locked, still can you put me on the supporters list.

I'll be happy to support your plan! I already grab the pinks, hatch and freeze. Didn't think about releasing them or abandoning them later. But then, I like the pinks. I can start grabbing purple as well. laugh.gif

Sign me up! I didn't know there was a project already working on this- I've been hatching and dropping pinks, purples and mints for a while now because I just can't leave the little eggs on the AP when I have a free spot.

More pink hatchlings for all!

I support this project, if only for the fact that it dumps out hatchies that I later catch and keep biggrin.gif

I'd help out, but I usually just catch eggs on a whim and wait in the AP for hatchies and ER eggs... And I'm too lazy to change that way of thinking right now ... D: Maybe later :3

Just attempted to make a banner.

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=45321&st=500][IMG=http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss3/AnnOnymuzz/EvilProject.png][/url]

-raises hand- Count me in! As soon as one my eggs hatches, I'll go grab another one to help forward your evil plan. >3

Hehe. I wanna be evil too ninja.gif

Add me in, I'd like to be part of this.

Just picked up four pink eggs from the AP

I attempted to make a banner!

Plus, I want to see this thread live.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img01.imagefra.me/img/img01/2/10/10/candygal/t_v3xm_42108fc.png]