Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

you could try. TJ says the pebbles are balanced, so the pebble pop is just right, but the geode pop is too tiny. and there's too many metallics out there

edit: scratch that, he changed his tune and says there isn't enough pebbles out there

Edited by bluebell_rose

Bumping us up here.

released a hatchie today and just waiting on some others to hatch.

eh, we could probably breed the pebbles we catch for geodes. Apparently even though there's a wall of them, tj thinks there isn't enough of them still

Sure and add to the congestion? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif I wish TJ would either make it easier to get geodes resulting in fewer pebbles or something. There's just too many of them. There's got to be away to cut down on it. I agree with you AP is too often a wall of Pebbles or mints.

Released my last spring hatchie just a few minutes ago. I was hatching new pinks for thsi but I like them better than the old ones so I keep keeping them. gotta go grab some pebbles but I'm really hunting for rares right now so I don't know if I shoudl wait or not.

pebble wall aint going anywhere. If there's none in the ap, it'll just clog up the cave even more. We saw that happen with the pinks. If tj thiinks there's not enough of them, the wall aint going to go anywhere whether from the cave or from the ap until the numbers are what tj wants

Edited by bluebell_rose

I'm of the "spay or neuter your greens" mindset myself... I have a pair I don't breed anymore, and I've released quite a few that hatched from AP eggs. (I also have a pair of stones that I breed every week and drop the eggs... the theory is that maybe if there are more stones and geodes out there, people won't be as likely to breed greens to get them.)

problem is, there is more than enough stones and not enough pebbles. They need their numbers increased and so do geodes. Until pebbles reach an population tj is satified with, I'm afraid we're stuck with both pebble walls in ap and cave

Ladies and Gents, the pebble wall seems to have abated for the moment. In it's place, we have a purple/new pink wall. I think I see eggs in need of hatching here... biggrin.gif

I really like what you all do with this evil project! biggrin.gif

After reading this thread some while ago I started to pick up eggs and hatch them as soon as I have a free spot. I pick up the first egg I see on the abandoned page despite the colour it has (mostly the one in the upper left corner). I then drop it - till now all of them got a good home. So you see: it works!

You say the pinks are common, aren't the bright pinks, like, super rare? The pale pinks are very common, but bright pinks are soo hard to get.

Gimme a bright pink. dry.gif They're so pretty, I want one.

You say the pinks are common, aren't the bright pinks, like, super rare? The pale pinks are very common, but bright pinks are soo hard to get.

Gimme a bright pink. dry.gif They're so pretty, I want one.

This was started before the flood of new eggs; back then, the original pinks were unbelievably common. Hence why all the banners have them listed.

Now, it's more of the new pinks being the problem. But I love the banners and don't want to get rid of them... sad.gif

Ooooh, me likes the idea! *has just read the 1st page*

Lol, what about peebles? Can we grab em too? They're fillin up the Abandoned Page sometomes. >.<

Edited by Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

you can grab any egg that filling up AP. I usually take what's most numerous which usually means pebbles or mints, although it was purples and old pinks when we started this project.

Oracle - I like the banners too. Let's leave them as is. biggrin.gif

I've decided that the mint hatchies are kinda cute so I'm going to do some freezing. Right now, I'm scrolled locked up hopefully can go grab some more of AP tomorrow as I ahve two that should hatch then.

Sun Dragon Angel-A - PM me if you want a bright pink. I'll try to breed you once once I get some eggies hatched in the next few days.

Frozen mints = ICE CREAM! xd.png

That's it, I'mma update the OP. Maybe people will stop asking the same things over and over again. wink.gif

Sounds good! I know if people would just read a couple of pages of this thread they'd find all the questions asnwered rolleyes.gif It does get annoying to be constnatly answering the same thing.

This was started before the flood of new eggs; back then, the original pinks were unbelievably common. Hence why all the banners have them listed.

Now, it's more of the new pinks being the problem. But I love the banners and don't want to get rid of them... sad.gif

I can still haz a bright pink? D:

I've inadvertently joined the cause. Hunting that ultra rare, ultra elusive boy pink. If someone has an extra (hatchie tail points down). I'll be HAPPY to take him off your hands.

So far, I'm pretty sure I've released a battalion or six of pink girlies to the ap.

sorry Wynni, I released a boy hatchie just the other day. I get too many males and not enough females. If you have too many females let me know. I'll let you know if I get another male. biggrin.gif

Sun Dragon - my bright pinks are refusing to breed at all. I'll let you know if I get one but so far no luck.

The AP is totally clear from pebbles, and has been for close to half an hour. I'm guessing they've mostly become Neglected Experiment fodder. I'm surprised the pinks haven't, but I won't be surprised if they're next. lol

I'll join in! I just grabbed a mint from the cave just so it would make room for something else, and then a new pink from the AP because I can't seem to find any stripes and I wanted something to do. wink.gif

your evil plan works on me. lol. Good luck.

Evil project is eeeeeeviiiiillllllllll.....me likey. biggrin.gif Count me in, I've already been hosting unwanted pinks, purples, pebbles and mints on my scroll when i have a slot. And my niece has been clamoring for her own scroll, which I'd get stuck babysitting. If she gets it, it'd be wall to wall pinks, purples, and mints, which are her favorites. (Hey, she's 5.)