Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

If I could have another account for it...Because there's still so many dragons I want, and I can't wait @_@ But I would get banned wouldn't I? sad.gif

I'll join as soon as I'm unlocked! I think the Evil Plan is brilliant, because no one can resist snatching a hatchie from the AP. biggrin.gif

Edit: I think I killed the thread. sad.gif

Edited by Randomocitee

I'm sorry for the double post but I'm going to buummp this up because I think it's an awesome project, and needs more views. happy.gif

Before the site went down, the AP wall had converted to bright pink. So I know what I'm grabbing when things get back to normal! happy.gif

Adding ya'll to the Evil Supporters List now.

Before the site went down, the AP wall had converted to bright pink.  So I know what I'm grabbing when things get back to normal! happy.gif

Adding ya'll to the Evil Supporters List now.

Yaaay! I'm on the list. wub.gif

I think we need more work done...

There is A LOT of eggs, and the cave won't back up anymore.

OH! OH! Put me on the list too!!!!!

ill take any commons off people's hands if they r going to abandon them!!

--------

save the commons!

Why would you do this??? Why dont you just take the eggs and let them turn to adults/freeze them? And if you dont want the m clogging up your scroll make another!

hey this project still is alive?

if it is, then may I join?

and may I ask something?

if you're going to raise pinks to freeze and realease or just throw back on AP

could you just give me?

I want make something cool with dragons names and I need 43 frozen pinks for that

so, if anyone wants to help, i'll freeze them, and never release them, i promiss

I think I want to be signed up.

first I'll have pinks and purples for my own scroll, then go to Evil Plan. wink.gif

Why would you do this??? Why dont you just take the eggs and let them turn to adults/freeze them? And if you dont want the m clogging up your scroll make another!

...I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you wondering why we allow dropping of hatchlings into the AP instead of enforcing mandatory freezing/raising/releasing? huh.gif It's because hatchlings get snatched up in an instant on the AP, no matter what sort of dragon they are, and it's fun to give others free hatchies. Of course, you can do anything you want with them in this project as long as you don't purposefully kill them. smile.gif

Also, having a second scroll is against the rules. Gets people's scrolls needlessly burned, really.

Time to add people to the list again! xd.png

This is a master mind plan!

Mind if I participate? [;

*grabs a hand full of pinks/purples/summers/greens*

I am happy to say that I have been taking quite a few of both the AP and Cave, and I raise them to adult-hood.

I want to join too! Not only do I never smash eggs, but I also love rescuing pinks! happy.gif

I am happy to say that I have been taking quite a few of both the AP and Cave, and I raise them to adult-hood.

Me too! smile.gif

Edited by iwishiwasindixie