Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

One of my splits has grandparents named 'I'm with noob' and 'The noob He's with'.

More from Nanny Ogg's Cookbook... The first offspring of Fairy Hedgehog and Bananana Soup Surprise, Special Secret Sauce, just bred successfully with his mate, Chocolate Delight. I'm keeping this one, but probably drop the eggs from future breedings, just to see them bounce!

...and my striped is now named after my favourite ice cream flavour. tongue.gif

More from Nanny Ogg's Cookbook... The first offspring of Fairy Hedgehog and Bananana Soup Surprise, Special Secret Sauce, just bred successfully with his mate, Chocolate Delight. I'm keeping this one, but probably drop the eggs from future breedings, just to see them bounce!

...and my striped is now named after my favourite ice cream flavour. tongue.gif

Well, of course Special Secret Sauce and Chocolate Delight bred successfully. That recipe is POTENT!

I want to be Just Like Nanny Ogg when I grow up...except fewer husbands and children, as I can't afford 15 kids and I'd rather like to keep the husband I've got.

Yay! I got to name my Geode hatchie Help I'm a Rock. If you look at the parents, it was BEGGING to be named that! tongue.gif

I love that I was able to tell what breed all your hatchies were before their sprites even loaded! Bwahaha! Love it!

Named my new little male Stripe Wesley Stripes tongue.gif

ETA: After seeing Rhyenel's post, I checked your scroll - DIGGIN' the fact that we thought alike on the Balloons!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ayelldee

I now have a white dragon called "I'm a doctor not a"

Please meet my 2 newest named hatchies:

Pokey Slow-Slow - red dorsal that waited until 3 days on the nose to hatch

and

I'm a NICU baby - a new pink I saved off the AP at 1 day, 2 hours and hatched within 15 minutes of me grabbing him/her.

My splits' son is named Dark-Beast-With-Two-Heads. I think it's quite the awesome, actually.

I was surprised that "Gut" wasn't taken for my Balloon. Because when I look at the adult sprite, it makes me think he's been eating a bit too much.

Lyz.

Can't help myself - have to post this one -

Copeland's Appalachian Offspring

xd.png

(on Lassarians' scroll)

Edited by Sam13

Gotta take this opportunity to introduce my whiptails... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Females:

Senate Minority Whip - frozen hatchling

Senate Majority Whip - adult

Males:

House Minority Whip - frozen hatchling

House Majority Whip - adult

Virtual dragons are every bit as useless as the real Congress, so it seemed appropriate. wink.gif

Edited by Evilminion

I saw these on a friends scroll,

- Never alone (split)

- Two of Us (split)

- There's Something on my Back (red dorsal)

My new Sunrise's name is Early Sobbing of the Morn. Anyone get the source?? cool.gif

My new Sunrise's name is Early Sobbing of the Morn. Anyone get the source?? cool.gif

Is it from I Stood tip-toe upon a little hill by John Keats?

I've got a a white named Ninja'd Already and a winter called You Ninja'd Yourself. The name of their daughter is I R Ninja.

Edited by Ghost Cat

@ GhostCat !! biggrin.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

I HAVE to get a Twitlight insult named Dragon.

*hides and throws grenades*

You'll never stop me!

AHAHA! ninja.gif

My new Dorsal = I heard u ate Edward Cullen

Sweet, I got a Silver egg from my Silver and Purple "Lagmonsters". xd.png

Edited by PrimalDragon

I have a dino named Thunderbluss. I also named my skywing Space Whale 1000. My magis are named Kedar Lord of Chipmunks and Ginger Lady of Chipmunks (and described then accordingly xd.png). I also named my daydream dragon "Bobulator", short for "discombobulator," in honor of the insane dreams I tend to have.

I have a dino named Thunderbluss. I also named my skywing Space Whale 1000. My magis are named Kedar Lord of Chipmunks and Ginger Lady of Chipmunks (and described then accordingly xd.png). I also named my daydream dragon "Bobulator", short for "discombobulator," in honor of the insane dreams I tend to have.

*laughs head off*

I'm gonna name one of my Dragons after-Oh wait, that dream scared the living daylights outta me. blink.gif

I've got a a white named Ninja'd Already and a winter called You Ninja'd Yourself. The name of their daughter is I R Ninja.

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png That is too funy

Tse Wahkan for silver

it means 'Rock Savior'

shouldve given that name to a rock dragon

its a mixture of Sioux and Navajo

then i got I Is Green Draggy for striped green dragon

I Iz Shiny Draggy for gold dragon

I Has Minty Flavor for mint

Pink Is A Manly Color for male new pink

Springy the Spring Dragon for spring dragon

Can't Touch Dis for whiptail

Stripey Draggy for striped dragon

i may have mentioned some before..

Edited by brokenglass

Gotta take this opportunity to introduce my whiptails... biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Females:

Senate Minority Whip  - frozen hatchling

Senate Majority Whip - adult

Males:

House Minority Whip  - frozen hatchling

House Majority Whip - adult

Virtual dragons are every bit as useless as the real Congress, so it seemed appropriate.  wink.gif

Evilminion, you never fail to make me snort some sort of liquid out my nose. Thank goodness today it was only water! xd.png

Not really worthy of mention in the same post, but I am rather proud of my new pink male, Cerise Chiffon Cummerbund, and my first balloon, Macys Salute to Obese Fruit Bats.

I've got a lot of frozen black hatchies. Most of them are part of a personal project. Their names should be read in a certain order. (Custom organization is great!) But I always wonder what the owners of the parents think when they see some of the names....

steal one

abandoned eggs

some with hatchlings

there are three eggs

disturb the dragons <-- my favorite!

Other random dragon names:

BY0M - Bring Your Own Milk (named after code)

Not Just for Girls

Ghostly Bug Zapper

Must clean paw

One of my frozen chicks finally answers the question, "This is a baby chick, not a dragon. So what was it doing in the dragons' cave?"

Being Eaten