Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

<cough> You must sit in the corner now ... ROFLMAO!!!

(if that's what was in your head "at the time," I'm not at all sure I want to be in your head <grin>)

Lmaoooo! I think the next purple shall be....Barney's Tinky Winky... -dead xd.png

grizabella. might I say your names are EPIC!!

wait are you talking about mine if not then whose?

grizabella. might I say your names are EPIC!!

I could be wrong (and often am), but in this case, I suspect -- me -- since that is my name.

(thank you, Black Blaze ... I was admiring a few of yours myself)

Edited by grizabella

@ Dakki, you know you've achieved success with badly-named dragons when you see someone pick up your egg from the AP, and then watch it get thrown back a few minutes later ... happens to me all the time. We're an acquired taste. The great unwashed prefer hot dogs and beer to caviar and Dom Perignon.

I find it a greater success when they name it in conjunction with your name.

My silver, "GLOW GLOW FIGHT THE POWER" (or something like that) has a baby named, "OBEY THE ESTABLISHMENT". xd.png

I name my rares ridiculous things because I know no one is gonna throw back a silver, or even a geode easily.

Also: I've started naming my new hatchies. Idk why my balloon is "LET ME SHOW YOU THE WORLD".

Possibly running on disney song quotes. It'll be hard to beat "WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG", though.

my daydream got a great name, though. "I Wander Lonely as a Cloud". I love that poem.

I could be wrong (and often am), but in this case, I suspect -- me -- since that is my name.

Omg I just burst out laughing from your scroll. xd.png

Yeh, Grizabella has some epic names!! I take a wander through her scroll for giggles quite often. cool.gif

Someone named the offspring of my Rubber Baby Buggie Bumpers and Little Squishy.

"Bumpers Little Squishy Toy".

biggrin.gif I love it! So happy!

Someone named the offspring of my Rubber Baby Buggie Bumpers and Little Squishy.

"Bumpers Little Squishy Toy".

biggrin.gif I love it! So happy!

Oh my goodness, a Preston/Child fan. Though I have to say, "WatchMeGoWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" is my favorite, and I suspect they are unrelated.

I have a confession!!

I let SpingDawning go into the wild. I couldn't stand looking at the spelling error any longer. sad.gif

Oh my goodness, a Preston/Child fan.  Though I have to say, "WatchMeGoWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" is my favorite, and I suspect they are unrelated.

I'm glad you liked my Preston/Child dragon family, I was wondering if anyone would notice them.

In my mind I see the whiptails as caffeine addicts with ADHD. So now I want to name them all nonsensical names with no spaces and using all 32 characters. biggrin.gif

I'm glad you liked my Preston/Child dragon family, I was wondering if anyone would notice them.

In my mind I see the whiptails as caffeine addicts with ADHD. So now I want to name them all nonsensical names with no spaces and using all 32 characters.  biggrin.gif

I think they're all great. The only thing I'd maybe have done differently is Diogenes ... he was the diabolical, evil brother of Aloysius, so I perhaps would have chosen a different breed than white. wink.gif

Edited by grizabella

My newest Dorsal has whispered to me that she's a girl and that her name is Finny Anne's Rainbow! biggrin.gif

Awesome names for sure biggrin.gif If I may ask though, how did you manage to name three dragons 'quest for the perfect squeegee' ? Can you use the same name if they are all your dragons?

Awesome names for sure biggrin.gif If I may ask though, how did you manage to name three dragons 'quest for the perfect squeegee' ? Can you use the same name if they are all your dragons?

heeheehee Grizz has a secret way of doing this!!! biggrin.gif

I'm now proud owner of "The Pinky Without The Brain" *evilgrin* It is a male pink wink.gif Remember Animaniacs? wink.gif

Pink males seem to be inspiring a lot of great, awful names. Mine is "Macho Macho Man"... And now I have that song in my head AGAIN. *sigh* laugh.gif

I think they're all great.  The only thing I'd maybe have done differently is Diogenes ... he was the diabolical, evil brother of Aloysius, so I perhaps would have chosen a different breed than white. wink.gif

Hehe, the Diogenes dragon is actually the son of Agent Pendergast and Margo Green so I didn't have much choice in the breed. Plus they,re dragons so I thought they didn't really need to follow the original family to closely.

Example: Corrie is now Diogenes sister. laugh.gif

Hehe, the Diogenes dragon is actually the son of Agent Pendergast and Margo Green so I didn't have much choice in the breed. Plus they,re dragons so I thought they didn't really need to follow the original family to closely.

Example: Corrie is now Diogenes sister.  laugh.gif

That's cool wink.gif

I have a feeling that no one else has a clue what we're talking about. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child write really cool books together; most of you may even know of the first one (or the film), Relic. They have recurring characters in many of their books, which y'all might possibly have figured by this time.

You really do need a "Mount Dragon" dragon, though ...

grizz

Oh my goodness, a Preston/Child fan. Though I have to say, "WatchMeGoWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" is my favorite, and I suspect they are unrelated.

Another Preston/Child fan.

Though my dragons are named some for Mercedes Lackey, 2 for Charlaine Harris and the rest royalty or are made up.

Do my pairing of Disorderly Conduct and Property Damage rate? xd.png

I just named my new pink hatchie "Defective Squeaky Toy". xd.png

I've got two male pinks named CottonLolly and CottonCandiee

=D

Edited by ShakaFireFly