Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

Hehehehehee

I just named my female daydream "Big Dreams--I Has Them" after her code--b1gT laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/deathdealer

I don't think I want an egg sad.gif

lmao I'd kill for an egg from Sun Cancer and Heart-Attack.

I named my last silver "Self Replicating Scientologist" I'm not sure if it's bad or ..just weird..but yeah. xd.png

I think my choice would have to be "pseudocide." faking one's own death. Of course, it didn't work out all that well for Juliet, in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. (Come to think of it, it didn't work out so well for Romeo either.)

And Inky, in such company, I'd be careful about saying stuff like, "I'd kill for ... ninja.gif

I think my choice would have to be "pseudocide."  faking one's own death.  Of course, it didn't work out all that well for Juliet, in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.  (Come to think of it, it didn't work out so well for Romeo either.)

And Inky, in such company, I'd be careful about saying stuff like, "I'd kill for ... ninja.gif

Wow, you've just won the internet.

That was quite possibly the only clever thing Ive seen today.

Edited by Astonished Lemons

Rah Rah Rah Rah

thats it

its code was 4rah

i couldnt resist

Rah Rah Rah Rah

thats it

its code was 4rah

i couldnt resist

Lmfao i love it. xd.png

Your whiptail "Can't Touch Dis" is funny to xd.png

My 3rd new pink in a row that I posted on the "wrong gender" thread, never got a response, un-fogged to freeze and she grew up

"I resisted Freezing"

"Fewls Gold" new mate (hopefully) "Fewl in Love"

Frozen black hatchie:

"Can I be a real Dragon Hatchling (♀,❄) Actions Get Code 534 386 1 "

None of my hatchies have gendered, but I'm hoping for some silly pair names

I named my last silver "Self Replicating Scientologist" I'm not sure if it's bad or ..just weird..but yeah. xd.png

Necro-Cannibal x Mistress Pallor Mortis =One True Pairing

I don't even dare to imagine what Lingchi means.

Rah Rah Rah Rah

thats it

its code was 4rah

i couldnt resist

lol it's too much for me ^^ It's too stupid i love it^^

Heheh.

I just named a female balloon "Helium is Overrated". xd.png

I don't even dare to imagine what Lingchi means.

I do know, and trust me, you really wouldn't want to know.

Edited by grizabella

I am now the proud owner of Purple Sparkly Magikarp the Sunset hatchie. xd.png

I do know, and trust me, you really wouldn't want to know.

A quick look on Google was enough. You're right, I don't need to know more about it.

I searched Hukum Sula too. I strongly advice you not to investigate about its meaning.

I prefer to present you my newest boys, Deatheater Indiana Jones and Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid. Indy is a whiptail, and I'm really proud of his father's description.

Edited by Lizzyluna

A quick look on Google was enough. You're right, I don't need to know more about it.

I searched Hukum Sula too. I strongly advice you not to investigate about its meaning.

I prefer to present you my newest boys, Deatheater Indiana Jones and Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid. Indy is a whiptail, and I'm really proud of his father's description.

After reading this I HAD to look those things up... :c

Watched a video on the Hukum Sula.. looked painful to say the least but didn't make me regret looking it up.

Lingchi.. same thing xd.png except it wasn't a video. Just pictures.

lol Anyways .. >>

That's a clever name for a whiptail x3~ Ima go read his dads description D8<

Edited by Inky

So I finally got a whiptail, and started thinking up names for it.

I was considering Abyssal Whip, and checked it...

...but it's taken sad.gif

Still an awesome name though.

Names of my own, you ask? Let's see...

Diamond Crystal -- A frozen, MALE white.

Ashley Brenton -- A MALE red. Except I did that on purpose because Ashley is technically a unisex name.

Why Are All My Vines Male -- Guess. (hint: it's male.)

Chewing Gum Dragon -- Mint. I also have almost a full royal family of mints, ruling over some place called 'Chocolate'.

All my winters are Icy A(n) XXXX.

My second and third vines are named respectively Lord Venus Man Trap and Lord Venus World Trap.

My frozen spring (male) is Flower Boy Pink.

And others... I am a sporadic theme namer. Sometimes it's completely random, sometimes I'm on a Lord/Lady stint, sometimes I'm in a silly mood.

I have a Silver named "Vampires Don't Sparkle" And her Mate "Seriously they Don't". Whenever I breed them, I allow the eggs to go to the AP.

So I was pleasantly surprised when the first kid they had when I paired them together name was named "Stephenie Meyer can't write" biggrin.gif

After reading this I HAD to look those things up... :c

Watched a video on the Hukum Sula.. looked painful to say the least but didn't make me regret looking it up.

Lingchi.. same thing xd.png except it wasn't a video. Just pictures.

yeah well, I was in a mood last night when my stripe hatched, so it became "suicide is painless."

(didja know Robert Altman put out the word with all the professional lyricists looking for the lyrics for M*A*S*H, and finally rejected them all and went with the lyrics written by his 14-year-old son? Mike Altman was paid a million dollars for the lyrics [theme by Johnny Mandel], and his father only received $70,000 for directing the movie.)

I only have one weirdly named dragon; Numathor, my mint.

I know- it doesn't look that bad. But when you take into account that 'Numathor' was the name of a crack pairing my friends came up with for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it takes on a whole new light. (The pairing is between the nutrimatic machine and the fortune-telling elevator, by the way)

*Gently pats Sir Papercut the Sharp* What? I couldn't think of anything good laugh.gif It's still better than The Black Beast of aaaarrrrrgghh happy.gif

yeah well, I was in a mood last night when my stripe hatched, so it became "suicide is painless."

(didja know Robert Altman put out the word with all the professional lyricists looking for the lyrics for M*A*S*H, and finally rejected them all and went with the lyrics written by his 14-year-old son? Mike Altman was paid a million dollars for the lyrics [theme by Johnny Mandel], and his father only received $70,000 for directing the movie.)

Sweet. :B I'm surprised that wasn't already taken. blink.gif

(No I didn't know that, that's kinda cool though. I haven't seen the M*A*S*H movie but I watched the t.v. show a lot)

I named my storm hatchling "That's no moon- That's Yo Mama" ...it's from a line in the Robot Chicken Star Wars Special >>

Then I used a line from Code Monkeys and named a pair of springs "I Wanted To Kiss Your Face" "But I Punched It Instead"

Couldn't help myself D:

half of my scroll is badly named. i have used so many TV shows/Films/Books to name my dragons

half of my scroll is badly named. i have used so many TV shows/Films/Books to name my dragons

lol I like your

- i just feel vine

- I don't

^^