Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

biggrin.gif @ Grizabella

Dont feel bad, I do stuff like that too. My calander at work has dates and approx. times of my eggs/hatchies hatching ro growing up and what to get when they do.

Also has the day of the week I usually breed each pair I have blink.gif

My SO says I'm crazy until I point out how much he plays WoW tongue.gif

pee ess - I just named my female gold hatchie (first gold- *squee!*) Fewl's Gold

My fog's name is Titanics Nightmare

Edited by Rhyendel

I try and think of funny names... I never really succeed xd.png

I currently have (that are kinda okay-ish):

Ever So Manly - Male Spring

I'm bringing Sexyback (that wasn't taken!?) - Male Guardian

Helium Bikini - Male Balloon

Dreaming of Clean Hotpants - Female Daydream

Then I had an incident where I named a Whiptail 'Epic Whiplash', and a Female Frill 'Epic Whiplash is my Boyfreind'. Epic Whiplash then gendered female.

lol.

I was told that the name Two Headed Kitty was weird for my female split xd.png

Named My Spring: Put The Lime In The Coconut and My Geode: Ground Stalker, i was surprised it wasnt taken ohmy.gif

Quite a few of my dragons have silly names, the worst are probably "But I Like Pink" for my male new pink and "Feet of clay" for my female stone.

Quite a few of my dragons have silly names, the worst are probably "But I Like Pink" for my male new pink and "Feet of clay" for my female stone.

Those two are cute, but worst? Oh my dear ... would you like lessons in bad? wink.gif

@ Dragon Tears, you think on a more creative level than most people. That's why people don't pick the names you do.

Edited by grizabella

I just named my frist Fog "Titanic's Nightmare"

I named my white stripe Miss Teak (Mystique from X-men- for her ability to produce different-colored eggs)

And my Gold will get something Goldie-like biggrin.gif

OMGosh

ROFL laugh.gifxd.png

You deserve an internet for being an X-Men fan! biggrin.gif I loooove X-Men!!

Kind of off-topic, but in relation to above comment... One of my male winters is named "Winter's Last Stand", since he grew up on March 20th tongue.gif Last day of winter LOL. Like the title of the third X-Men movie happy.gif

More on-topic: I don't think is a bad name, per se, but it kinda makes me laugh. My male gold is named "Shining Knight in Armor", since "Knight in Shining Armor" was taken laugh.gif

@ Dragon Tears, you think on a more creative level than most people. That's why people don't pick the names you do. [/i][/size][/color][/font]

Imma take that as a compliment! I loveee your names btw tongue.gif

Mint Butt is my favorite xd.png Mint Butt is my Christmas dragon. I could NOT for the life of me think of a decent name... so... Mint Butt it was.

I have 2 papers:

Tissue Paper Doll

Cardboard Paper Doll

and 2 chickens

BiddyBirdy

Chicky Chook

and a mint

Spearmint Mini

I just named a poor green stripe "Snottihex"

I suppose it goes with Kleenhex

Edited by Starscream

Not a bad name, I just wanted to give kudos to the person who beat me to naming their whiptail Devo. An internet for you!

I went with the alternative spelling Dev-o wink.gif

Those two are cute, but worst?  Oh my dear ... would you like lessons in bad?  wink.gif

Go on then! Game for anything, me. biggrin.gif

i just named my red dorsal dragon Ronan Dex. How the heck was that not taken?

i also named a female whiptail: i've got a lovely. then a male whiptail: bunch of coconuts. so now on their childs page it shows up as i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

then i have a pair of vines called, "i feel just vine" and "i dont".

Sighhhhhh - had ANOTHER Stone gender female, her name? Pile of Schist

My newest Gold Dorkface told me he's a boy in a loud voice and grabbed his little parts as he told me his name, Snoop Dog Rhyme Buster Dorkface. cool.gif

I Has Minty Flavor for a mint

HOW WAS THAT NOT TAKEN????

and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum for a split

Is Iz Shiny Draggy for a gold

I Is Green Draggy for a green striped

I Will Not Wake Up Early for a sunset

I named a batch silver female dragons to the first refrain in Enter Sandman. I named them in order of maturation but somehow two got interchanged so its not perfect. Oh well.

I've a Sunset named Chances of Scattered Dark, and a Balloon named One of Nena's Ninety-nine.

Yep. Pretty proud.

I has many dragons that I luff. 8D

Balloon Animal, Aichurophobia (fear of being touched by sharp objects. A balloon, obviously), Sir Phent the Pink, Squire Fyre the Pink (frozen male pink with the code uHOT, so I obviously had to have fire somewhere X3), Evol and Straeh (V-tines, "love" and "hearts" spelled backwards), Speed Raider (whiptail, a pun on that show "Speed Racer" or whatever, Little Raider (frozen whiptal, named by Speed Raider), Papurr (frozen paper), and Soblack (frozen black, a pun on her being black, as well as her code, which contained "cry". Cry=sob=soblack).

That's prolly all. Methinks. X3

My balloon dragon is called Keep Away From Open Flames lol smile.gif