Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

I have been naming all my new dragons after characters in the twilight series.

So far I have Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Emmett, Rosalee. I will start on the Italian names soon, and then the wolf pack!

Obsess much?? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

I've been informed of some names this morning.

My new Mage: Michael Kors' Fake Tan

My new New Pink: Nights in Pink Satin

My new Spring: Can I Haz BBQ Nao

EDIT: code

cool.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

I had a hatchling 'hatch' this morning, but just sit there in the shell on my Scroll for about half an hour! I waited to see how long it'd take the little thing to get brave enough to come out, do things on the Forums and coming back, and there it would be, still in the egg, with the word hatchling right next to it. When it finally came out to meet the world, I named it Bashful Dawn tongue.gif

ETA: I also named my new Mint female, Minnie Scule.

Edited by Ayelldee

I have been naming all my new dragons after characters in the twilight series.

So far I have Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Emmett, Rosalee. I will start on the Italian names soon, and then the wolf pack!

Obsess much?? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

You're going to get shot if you reveal how Twilight-obsessed you are laugh.gif I know I've gotten shot a couple of times, and I don't think I'm even as obsessed as you are xd.png

As for my own "bad" names, I have a paper dragon called "Papyrus"... how uncreative is that?? xd.png

You're going to get shot if you reveal how Twilight-obsessed you are laugh.gif I know I've gotten shot a couple of times, and I don't think I'm even as obsessed as you are xd.png

As for my own "bad" names, I have a paper dragon called "Papyrus"... how uncreative is that?? xd.png

Well sure, but you're undead, yeh? wink.gif

Actually, I think Papyrus is very clever and creative. 'Course, it wouldn't fold all that well, but that's what makes it bad!

I have three new dragonets "waiting for Godot."

And lastly ... I don't know where I saw this dragon, but I thought it was funny:

http://dragcave.net/view/NuOt

I guess I'm going to get shot soon for having an old pink named Hater of Edwardism. xd.png

And I'm gonna call one Edwardism. xd.png

I named my two balloon hatchlings pretty much as soon as they hatched. They are named for their codes, in part. They are Yazi The Bubbulous and Zebu the Inflatabulous.

My second whiptail is Zaxxon (because I am old school like that).

Edited by rosarien

Someone named one of my dragons' kids "Am Not Crystal Meth"...

scapoose who owns it has a brilliant little scroll. smile.gif

I renamed my old pink Pi Pinky Pu xd.png

How do you rename a dragon??

I have two names to share:

Merlin took up origami- guess!

Franziska von Karma Aoilos- Female Whiptail

Really, I LOVE Twilight.. Look at my Sig!

Who could not love it.. I cannot wait till New Moon in November.

Oh well considering how popular It is, they are probably in the minority.

So you mean if I started a thread on the general discussion about Twilight, I would get slammed?? I almost started one. tongue.gif Dont care Love it!!! biggrin.gif

How do you rename a dragon??

If you can arrange that no one looks at your scroll/dragons for several weeks, their names disappear, and they can be renamed. And don't you do that oddsoxdi; I adore your names! (vicodin slushee <snort> hehehe)

If you can arrange that no one looks at your scroll/dragons for several weeks, their names disappear, and they can be renamed.  And don't you do that oddsoxdi; I adore your names! (vicodin slushee <snort> hehehe)

Thankee kindly! Back atcha! What about

Oh was that your chicken and Burp?? biggrin.gif

ETA: I just heard what my new Stripe hatching's name was, he told me it was A Few Lines of La Belle Helene.

he was a gift!! Thank you Gifter!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I ended up naming one of my black dragons "Zanthrax" which means black hole or something tongue.gif

I'm known to run out of ideas.

I ended up naming one of my black dragons "Zanthrax" which means black hole or something tongue.gif

I suspect someone in wiki sold you a bill of goods. "Zantrax," "Zantrex," and "Black Hole" are all brand names for diet pills.

but it's a cool-sounding name anyway.

I suspect someone in wiki sold you a bill of goods. "Zantrax," "Zantrex," and "Black Hole" are all brand names for diet pills.

but it's a cool-sounding name anyway.

Sure, he can come hang out with Vicodin Slurpee and Zoloft Haiku tongue.gif

I wanted that name T-T

xd.png

TWILIGHT WHERE!?

*grabs lightsabre*

Ahaha...

I have Lagmonsters too now. laugh.gif

Yay! I got to name my Geode hatchie Help I'm a Rock. If you look at the parents, it was BEGGING to be named that! tongue.gif

Someone named one of my dragons' kids "Am Not Crystal Meth"...

scapoose who owns it has a brilliant little scroll. smile.gif

Why thank you! I'm a big fan of badly named dragons as you can see..and I was particularly proud of "Am Not Crystal Meth" biggrin.gif

My new Geode whispered its name to me just now, in honor of its parents its name is Cristal de Roche Cornichons. cool.gif

I named my balloon dragon "Dueling on a Blimp."

Cookies if you get the reference ;]