Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

I'm now proud owner of "The Pinky Without The Brain" *evilgrin* It is a male pink wink.gif Remember Animaniacs? wink.gif

WOO HOO awsome name

*starts singing*

Pinky and the Brain

They're Pinky and the Brain

Yes, Pinky and the Brain

One is a genius, the other's insane

They're laboratory mice

Their genes have been spliced

They're dinky

They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain,

Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Before each night is done

Their plan will be unfurled

By the dawning of the sun

They'll take over the world

Yes, Pinky and the Brain

Their twilight campaign

Is easy to explain

To prove their mousey worth

They'll overthrow the Earth

They're dinky.

Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, NARF!

*stops singing*

and yes i do actually know all the words.

Do my pairing of Disorderly Conduct and Property Damage rate? xd.png

I love those names! I'd be so excited to have a dragon with those two for its parents! xd.png

Loving Defective Squeaky Toy!! Made me grin and drool coffee!!

Whoa - Prom Night Dumpster Baby - gods.

"bad names" are not "bad" per se, but eccentric. "Eccentric" means "deviating from the norm." None of the greatest minds in history were normal. Not a single one.

I honestly didn't see this, but I named my purple hatchling a few days ago (great minds think alike) ... "flying purple people eater." Her mother had a rather interesting code, but I'm not sure I should mention it since she's now a wild dragon--days after hatching--and I'm not totally positive it wasn't related to her code, or possibly something she was named after her code? (I found her egg on the AP).

But you can see her mother's code for yourself: flying purple people eater

I will be the first to admit that I am not normal LOL. That is too funny that you have a Purple People Eater too, just seemed like the right thing to name a purple dorsal. OMG at the code, I wouldn't know what to do if I ended up with a dragon with a code like that. I do think you have some great names as do quite a few others on here, I love reading everyones names.

Mirkwood Farms smile.gif

I just named my balloon dragon "Gas Giant". laugh.gif I wanted to name it "Goodyear Blimp", but that was already taken. I looked the dragon with that name up, and it was a balloon too xd.png

I am now the proud owner of PROM NIGHT DUMPSTER BABY

I just shot Crown and Coke out of my nose!! laugh.gif

Nowhere near as good, but I have a hatchling with a grandFATHER named Wepwawet Goddess of the Water. Sounds like a confused family if you ask me.

xd.png These names are full of LOLz.

Picked up a split egg outta the AP yesterday whose parent names are Hydra Mona-Lisa and Cerberus You-Know-Who. laugh.gif Not bad, really, just funny.

I just named my frist Fog "Titanic's Nightmare"

I named my white stripe Miss Teak (Mystique from X-men- for her ability to produce different-colored eggs)

And my Gold will get something Goldie-like biggrin.gif

Wooo, it's been a while. xd.png

Anyways, I have a Chicken and since all the chicken names were taken I decided to go with 'We Love to See You Smile'. I dunno why, though xd.png

I have a Magi dragon whose father is named "Just Plain Red" and whose mother is named "Does Orange Make Me Look Fat". -3-;;

WOO HOO awsome name

*starts singing*

Pinky and the Brain

Yes, Pinky and the Brain

One is a genius, the other's insane

They're laboratory mice

Their genes have been spliced

They're dinky

Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Before each night is done

Their plan will be unfurled

By the dawning of the sun

They'll take over the world

Yes, Pinky and the Brain

Their twilight campaign

Is easy to explain

To prove their mousey worth

They'll overthrow the Earth

They're dinky.

Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, NARF!

*stops singing*

and yes i do actually know all the words.

I'm ... speechless.

Soooo....I couldn't decide what to name my second Balloon dragon. I knew I wanted it associated with "helium" in some way, shape or form and all the good balloon names were pretty much used. Did some Wikipedia reading, and decided to name it "Atomic No 2". I couldn't think of anything better lol.

And my third new pink is now named "I Haz Blemish". So I've ordered my three on my scroll thusly: "I Haz Blemish"...correction..."U Haz Pimples"...so you should..."Xfoliate Daily". How's that for a setence? LoL! biggrin.gif

And I've recently become a huge fan of Jeff Dunham. I caught a purple egg off the cave with the code "jefj" and even though it's female, I had to name her "Jeff-fa-fa Dunham's Peanut". smile.gif

Edited by Zyphire_Darkmoon

My friend has a stone named "I can't think of one". I was totally shocked when I saw that

My sunset is named Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. The fear of the number 666.

So many strange and funny names!  biggrin.gif

Bordum sure does some strange things.  xd.png

Who's bored?! Not me smile.gif

My sunrise hatchling due to mature today is "don't MAKE me come in there"

My daydream hatchling's name is "I have an -awesome- code" her code is (mysT)

my vine hatchling, who will also mature today, is "revenge of the TRIFFID"

and ... my white striped is " KILL TINKY WINKY" ... (dunno HOW that got in there)

biggrin.gif grizz

Checking Oliver's lineage (how I love AP dragons!) I came across some cute females named Sirius Black, Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Albus Severus Potter, Remus Lupin.

Sirius and Remus MPreg child is obviously named HMS Wolfstar laugh.gif

and ... my white striped is " KILL TINKY WINKY" ... (dunno HOW that got in there)

biggrin.gif grizz[/size][/i][/color][/font]

LOLZ!! One of my purple dragons name is Baby Tinky Winky xd.png

I went on a naming spree today because even though I couldn't really think of any good names I could not stand the thought of seeing Unnamed all over my scroll for one more minute. I ended up giving names like "I'm sick of seeing unnamed", "Not a Water Balloon" and "Emergency Floatation Device"(the last two are obviously balloons). I even named one after its code cFWD "See Forward".

I feel a little ashamed, but at the same time, I'm relieved to be rid of the long list of unnamed dragons I had before.

I think my worst one is "Pink-fanged Menace", which is pretty lame...

Edited by Sunrise

I went on a naming spree today because even though I couldn't really think of any good names I could not stand the thought of seeing Unnamed all over my scroll for one more minute.

I actually like those names. They're funny.

I know the feeling. I had three unnamed hatchies yesterday. Even though technically they were not inbred fully with anything (yet), I decided to add them to my Appalachian Inbreeding line (since eventually everything on my scroll should be inbred with something somewhere on down the line).

So I ended up with the Appalachian Balloon of Evil (for some reason the views were stuck at 666 for the longest time), the Appalachian Garden Gnome (a stone) and Ripper's Appalachian Clown Posse (Daddy is named Ripper Nuthatch and the code was CP-which made me think of Clown Posse for some reason)

I'm insane.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Lassarian

You know that time after you've gone to bed but just before you fall asleep, when you're not really asleep but you're not really awake either? When really strange stuff kinda wanders through your mind?

Well this happened to me last night, and one of those really strange things that popped in my brain was, "it would suck to be poo." Which is strange, but well, you know, true, in a strange sorta way. And I'm in that strange place, and it popped in my brain, "hey, that would make a cool dragon name." Which was immediately followed by "sheeeessh lady, you are waaaaay too into that freaking game."