Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

Now there's a Figment of your imagination on my scroll as well as a Loony Girl. wink.gif

Not mine, but I was looking at the scroll of a friend/co-worker and he has a couple of funny names as well. Since he is not on the forums (he usually asks me how things work since I got him hooked on DC), I can post his dragons' names here. he has:

Inconvenient Youth (frozen green hatchling, and daughter of a green dragon named Greenhouse)

Rock Skull (stone)

Lazy Buoyancy & Crazy Buoyancy (balloons)

YAY!! I finally got a Frill Dorkface to gender aright!! I've been waiting to name her Sarah Jurassica Parker Dorkface!! cool.gif my new Pink is A Pinker Shade of Pale, and my Sunset is Lightning Bug, since they only come out at night.

Stracing Ripes

It should have been RACING STRIPES!

1) That name was taken.

2) Its midnight gone...

For those not of quick of mind, I moved the "St" to the front of Racing. blink.gif

When I realised what I had named the dragon I became very awake, my reaction; "Whoops!" ohmy.gif

Edited by Geobreeder

Candy-Apple Jello

Whaaaaaat? His parents were Lydia Cider and Michael Gelo (I'm assuming gelo = jello?) I kept with the food theme. >_<

Inconvenient Youth (frozen green hatchling, and daughter of a green dragon named Greenhouse)

OMGWIN.

I named 2 new pinks "Xfoliates Daily" and "U Haz Pimples", lol!

I needed something to fit into my alphabet scheme. I've used every letter of the alphabet when naming my dragons except for "U" and "X". And now that situation has been remedied. LoL! biggrin.gif

My Black has CB Parents with the names:

Martini Feather

Black Russian Feather

Now when the time came to name the little girl I called her:

Emeralds Tipsy Feather.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered Dragons Gone Wild wasn't taken. Of course, I fixed that.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered Dragons Gone Wild wasn't taken. Of course, I fixed that.

your mints, frills, fog (something something (i forgot) HOKEY POKEY) and your white (shh this is the good part) cracked me up like a cracker! xd.png

right after i wrote the "cracked me up like a cracker", i thought: hey! thats a great bad name! laugh.gif

well, since i need ideas to name my pinks, i picked that one.

and so, my frozen male pink has a name. laugh.gif

I am glad you like them. Like many people, I started out giving my dragons names that weren't too silly, but as I've gone along, I'm afraid my naming is getting less and less fitting for magnificent, magical, mythological monsters. (I was going to say beasts, but the alliteration had momentum. LOL)

I can't take credit for "But you love the HOKEY POKEY"-- that's the offspring of Grizabella's "Let's do the HOKEY POKEY" and "Don't bug me - I'm on the rag".

Cracked me up like a cracker makes me giggle. laugh.gif

My favorite Terribly Named split pair just produced a new eggie. If anyone here would like to adopt it and give it a really silly name, please let me know!

Split egg for adoption --

Mother: Tonight We Dine In Hell

Father: Tomorrow I'm Thinking Arby's

I got this pair's baby. Its name is now THIS IS SPARTA catering.

And I have a dorsal named Finn Ormr. In case you don't get it, I named him Finn Dragon. xd.png

I have one that's close to that, I have a female spring named "Girl Gone Wild on Spring Break"

I'm also the proud owner of a balloon named "The Goodyear Blimp" and a whiptail named "WatchMeGoWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Oh man, these new dragons will know no mercy when it comes to their names.

Cept maybe my one...they'll have a nice name.

Admiral Fluff n Stuff- frozen chick

Breeding pairs:

Purple Lightsaber X Mace Windu

Dragon-American Minority X Politically Uncorrect

Random:

Fafnir The Pretty(male pink)

A License to Frill

Puff the Magically Inclined

I Herd You Leik Me

At the suggestion of a friend, my new mint is named: That's Not What I Mint

Edited by Zyphire_Darkmoon

I really dislike nominating my own names...but I am rather proud of my newest Geode's name.... Am Not Crystal Meth

I find that way too funny sadly! blink.giftongue.gif

The other thread was kinda locked due to length. But what's with dragon names that have Xx xX in them? dry.gif

I added that because I wanted to name my Silver after the song "Iris" which is my fav song, but it wasn't available any way I tried it, even with spaces between the letters.

I have a dragon named Fabreeze, one named Picklejerky, one named Suicube(Suicune, suicube... see the reference?) a male daydream named Fantina (pokemon fans, you'll get this xd.png), and a black named "Sock"

Edited by Abbiebugs

I've been giving my dragons silly names lately.

I had a terrible cold recently to the point where my throat was sore beyond belief, and my only relief was Halls Cough drops. That resulted in my black dragon "Halls cough Drops Are My God" and it's gold dragon mate "Halls Cough Drops Are Not My God".

Their first child was a curled alt black named "My Parents Hate Each Other."

I probably have more, but I'm too lazy to go in and look at the moment. xd.png;

I've been giving my dragons silly names lately.

I had a terrible cold recently to the point where my throat was sore beyond belief, and my only relief was Halls Cough drops. That resulted in my black dragon "Halls cough Drops Are My God" and it's gold dragon mate "Halls Cough Drops Are Not My God".

Their first child was a curled alt black named "My Parents Hate Each Other."

I probably have more, but I'm too lazy to go in and look at the moment. xd.png;

ROFL! XDDD