superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Hazelcloud padded out of the warriors' den where she had been taking a short afternoon nap. Immediately she headed toward the fresh-kill pile, answering her stomach's hungry grumble. First eat, then hunt. Sure, some warriors could call her lazy, but the way she figured Hazelcloud could do much more tasks to help her Clan with a full belly rather than an empty belly. Pausing slightly, she shook her fur out and twitched her whiskers. A small clump of moss fell from her flank. Satisfied, the warrior continued on to the fresh-kill pile.

She overheard Mothflight talking to himself. He was staring up at the clouds and seemed to be trying to find shapes among them. Hazelcloud twitched her tail as she passed him and chose out a small vole. "Hello, Mothflight," she meowed in greeting, then looked up at the clouds as well. "Hmm, I seem to keep on seeing ones that look like clouds," she joked, eyes shining. Nothing like a good joke to break the ice. "I wonder why that is?"

[short... writers' block.]

Mothflight was still looking into the sky, eyes on the clouds, when a familiar voice rang in his ears. He looked down for a moment and noticed Hazelcloud; he didn't even hear her approaching, though it wasn't uncommon for WindClan cats to walk quietly. He nodded in greeting to her and purred in laughter when she joked about the clouds.

"Clouds? You have to tell me what they look like!" he giggled, turning to the she-cat. She had chosen to eat the vole he caught? It wasn't really important that such a thing happened, but it still made Mothflight's ears warm. He flicked his tail and attempted to think of something to say; there had been quite a bit of events happening recently, and the previous Gathering had more than enough conversational topics, but he didn't want to just jump into a serious discussion like that. Looking back at the clouds, his tail twitched. He hadn't even asked how she was doing! Well, not terrible, she was did come up and greet the tom, even making a joke, but it still would be rude not to even ask.

"How are you, Hazelcloud? Sorry for asking-- I mean, not asking earlier. I was going to since you greeted me, but I didn't because we were talking about clouds and-- how are you?"

The tom's ears twitched as they felt warm, but he only sighed; it wasn't impressive at all to begin rambling with such a simple question, but hopefully he wouldn't come across as a mouse-brain; he had the tendency for such whenever he was trying to get into a conversation. The dust-colored tom flicked his tail again, though it was more a slight waving of the tail due to the lazy nature of it.

Edited by Team EG-X

((DEATh to writer's block!! Shall try and edit in the morning.. Long drive tonight, bleh. ))

Trick scrambled down the hillside. "Hawk! Shadow! Pumpkin!" He called out the names several times, looking for his friends. Suddenly he noticed a black shape up ahead. "Shadow!" He darted forward, only to stop short at the bank of the river. It was pouring down rain, his fur plastered to his body, and the river was swollen up. There was no way he could swim across. He looked around, squinting through the rain, and saw a log upstream he could use to cross.

Edited by LightningRip

[Hazelcloud next]

Hawk came to a slow halt as he heard his mate speak behind him, assuring him that everything would be okay. In a flash all his pain and sorrow came welling up, turning into a kind of fury. Not sure why he did so - and later hating himself for doing so - the tabby turned on Shadow. "No! Everything won't!" he yelled, lashing his wet, sodden tail, sending water droplets flying everywhere including his mate. "Nothing will ever be all right, nothing will ever be the same again!" he continued, hating himself more and more as he did so but not seeming to be able to stop. The emotions built up in him had become so strong he had to let it go, let his anger be taken out on something . . . even if it meant yelling at his mate.

Hawk looked away from Shadow, his usually so bright green eyes now dark with pain and fury - although fury at what, he wasn't quite sure. Perhaps at destiny, or at himself for not saving Pumpkin. It certainly wasn't at Shadow, although he was yelling at her; that was just another reason to be angry at himself. "Pumpkin's gone. We won't be able to joke around again, I won't be able to talk to her about anything; she would always listen to me, even if I could tell I was annoying her or she was impatient to go do something." Hawk's voice was soft and tense, the anger gone. "She was a good friend, and a good ally. It won't be the same without her."

Hawk barely heard Shadow's promise to always be by his side; his heart ached even more now. How could his mate still love him after such bad treatment. "I know, Shadow," he whispered, turning to him. "I appreciate that . . .And I'll always be by your side to give comfort." He smiled weakly, but his eyes weren't in it. "You know, I love you so much, Shadow," Hawk murmured, padding over to stand beside his mate again. "I couldn't bear to lose you like this, not like Pumpkin." His eyes filled with pain again. The tabby opened his eyes to say more, but was cut off by a faint, far-away yell.

Hawk blinked his eyes in surprise, recognizing Trick's voice. He swiveled around, spotting his friend's familiar pelt standing out against the pouring rain and raging river. Hmm, he hadn't realized it was raining. He had been too wrapped up in his emotions . . . no wonder he and Shadow were drenched so badly and wouldn't dry off even though they had swam in the river quite a while ago. "Yo! Trick!" Hawk yelled, hoping that his friend could hear him over the thunderous rain and roaring river. He waved his tail madly in the air, wishing for once that his dark fur, usually so well for camouflage and hunting, would stand out more in front of the dark background.

Hawk winced slightly when he thought of what his friend's reaction would be when they told him the news about Pumpkin. Perhaps he would even find her body before they could explain . . .the rogue then realized that Trick wouldn't be able to cross the overflowing river. He frowned slightly, glancing first downstream then upstream for a place where the river's current wasn't so strong. There! Hawk saw from Trick's expression that his friend had spotted the log the same time he had.

Shadow looked down at the ground when Hawk started to yell at her. She understood why he was doing it but not why it was directed at her. She sighed when he seemed to calm down and said in reply to his statement about loving her, "I love you too." She had listened to everything that he said about Pumpkin but didn't want to say anything for fear for him yelling at her again. She turned when she heard Trick yelling for them and saw him a few tail-lengths away from them and looking at a log. Hawk seemed to be looking at it too but she wasn't sure why.

[splurg! Death to homework and writer's block! |D I'll make a post for Echospirit and Hollyspirit ASAP. Hey Lady, don't forget about Nightwing! Remind me of any cats I need to post with.]

Jaystar looked into the faces of all the cats gathered before him. They all bore sad expressions. “As you know, we all mourn Rippleleaf. Here is another time of happiness that will help honour the memory Rippleleaf left behind and help us continue onward in the years to come. Thrushpaw, please come forward.” He waited until the young cat had settled beside him. “I, Jaystar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in her turn." He studied Thrushpaw, then meowed, “Thrushpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Thrushpaw mewed excitedly, “I do!”

“Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Thrushpaw, from now on you will be known as Thrushwing. RiverClan welcomes you as a full warrior." He rested his muzzle on Thrushwing's head, who quickly licked his shoulder. Jaystar grinned and led the loud cheer of “Thrushwing, Thrushwing, Thrushwing!”

Spiritstar padded over to Bluepaw and Swirlstep. “If I could steal Dragonpaw for a moment,” he meowed curtly, drawing Dragonpaw aside. He studied the apprentice- she should have been a warrior several moons ago. “I apologize for your late ceremony,” he began. “There has been much to do to keep the Clan busy. That is no excuse for my actions- or actions I did not do. Which means you will now become a warrior.” He smiled and leaped onto the Highledge and called the Clan together. “I, Spiritstar, leader of ThunderClan,, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." He looked at Dragonpaw. “Dragonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Dragonpaw meowed solemnly, “I do.”

Spiritstar continued, a rising tone of joy in his voice, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Dragonpaw, from now on you will be known as Dragonpath. ThunderClan welcomes you as a full warrior." He rested his muzzle on Dragonpath's head and she licked his shoulder. Cheers rose from the assembled cats.

Tawnysky readily agreed. “However, I just have to make Bluepaw a warrior. Perhaps she would enjoy hunting with some of her friends while we catch up with each other later.” She flashed a smile for her best friends, then trotted off to find Bluepaw. She spotted the tip of a blue-gray tail whisk into the apprentice's den. She bounded over and poked her head inside. “If I could speak to you, Bluepaw.” Tawnysky led the senior apprentice out of the den.

“It's time you became a warrior,” Tawnysky announced. “I apologize for the late ceremony, but you have shown much perseverance and for that I thank you. It shows a cat with a character of much patience. Come.” She strode towards the pine tree that dominated the center of the camp. She didn't look back to see if Bluepaw was following- no apprentice would refuse to attend their own warrior ceremony.

“Cats of ShadowClan! It is high time our fine apprentice, Bluepaw, became a warrior! I, Tawnysky, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." She studied the crowd. Her eyes met Thunderstorm's for a moment and then flashed away. Her stomach fluttered and suddenly she felt very nervous. “B-b-bluepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Bluepaw nodded with great dignity and replied, “I do.”

Tawnysky finished with a flourish: "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Bluepaw, from now on, you will be known as Bluefur. ShadowClan welcomes you as a full warrior." She rested her muzzle on Bluefur's head and the warrior licked her shoulder.

“Bluefur! Bluefur! Bluefur!”

Tawnysky left the Clan to congratulate the newly-made warrior and rejoined her friends. “Alright, let's go hunting!” she meowed cheerfully. She paused, then called across the clearing. “Lightningstreak, I'm going to leave you in charge of the camp whilst I am gone. I'm leading a hunting patrol and we'll be back perhaps just before sunset.” She dipped her head in the deputy's direction then turned back to Thunderstorm and Goldendawn. “Okay, we can go now.” She screwed her face up. “I always have to do all these important things.” She sighed dramatically. “That just makes things like hunting with old friends more fun afterward. Let's go! Race you to the pond!” she yelled over her shoulder.

Dragonpaw nodded at Swirlstep when he had replied. Maybe Spiritstar really was- all of a sudden, the golden tom padded and took her away from Swirlstep. The tom apoligized and proceeded to make her a warrior. Her amber eyes widened as she heard her warrior name. Dragonpath! the newly made warrior said to herself. Dragonpa- Dragonpath looked up at Spiritstar, dipping her head excitedly, her eyes round with pride. "Thank you Spiritstar!" she meowed, tail raised in pride as well.

Thrushpaw had brought the herbs back to Lightnose, and then was called to Jaystar. The RiverClan leader proceeded to make him a warrior. His eyes grew round with anxiety. Thrushwing! he chirped to himself. The sandy tom looked around as the warriors called out his name. He was one of them now. And he was proud to be one.

Bluepaw, even though it bothered her, was pulled from the apprentice's den by Tawnysky. She was her leader, even though she didn't have the "star" part. Tawnysky made her a warrior. Bluefur! she meowed to herself. Bluefur looked up as a golden tom said her name loudest. Goldendawn. Tawnysky then joined the two toms.

Goldendawn dipped his head at the newly named warrior as Tawnysky came up to them. "Has to be a sensation... remember when we got our warrior names together?" he mewed as he turned and began leading the group torwards the exit. Only Tawnysky had to do that. Embarressed, he stopped to let Tawnysky take the lead.

Streampelt had followed Thrushpaw back to camp after they retrieved the herbs for Lightnose and then stood with the others when Jaystar called him for his warrior ceremony. She then smiled when the ceremony was over and also when the other warriors and apprentices chanted his warrior name. She then got up and went to the fresh-kill pile. She was a bit hungry so she picked out a thrush and a vole from the pile. She wondered if Jaystar would join her as she ate.

alot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.png

[i already posted as Nightwing a few pages back.]

Thunderstorm paused for a moment. He tried not to think about it often, but he missed his aunt terribly. Even now, as much as he tried to think otherwise, he considered her his mother. For a while after, he had his father to talk to. Even that was taken from him. Tawnysky reminded him so much of... " It wouldn't do to think of such thoughts now..." he murmured to himself under his breath, and raced after Tawnysky.

[Hey, what's going on with Ninjablade and stuff? Guess I'll have another interaction between him and Night...]

Nightwing could not remember anything. No one had stopped her as she headed out of the camp, hoping to gain some clues about herself there. Although Windclan was a mainly barren landscape, she felt at home among the flat terrain. It was not until she crept through the sparsely forested area they shared with Riverclan that she felt a sense of familiarity. The roaring falls were nearby, and so she did not hear the approaching pawsteps.

"Nightwing?"

She whipped her head around to observe a small black tom with green eyes, gazing at her from across the border. Suddenly feeling sheepish, she said nothing.

"You alright?"

"Ah, yes." said a voice that did not sound like hers. She managed to muster up enough courage to pad a little closer. Her hesitant footsteps must have given something away, because the tom's demeanor suddenly changed.

" Nightwing, what's wrong?" his confident Windclan contact that he had grown accustomed to had a certain air of anxiousness about her. " It's Ninjablade." he said, hoping that would spark some sort of reaction.

It did not. " Ah. Um. I'm sorry. There's been... a slight accident recently. I'm not quite... in my right mind as of this moment."

Ninjablade couldn't help but feel a sense of disappoint well up inside of him. Quickly, it morphed into dread. What if she reported this meeting back to her clan? Suppose she were to-

"What was I like?"

The question caught him off guard. "What were you like?"

"Yeah," she nodded. " It appears that I am- was not as... acquainted with members of my own clan. I know this is going to sound so sappy, but I feel like I can trust you."

Ninjablade felt a smirk creeping onto his face. He managed to contort it into a soft smile. " Sure. I'll tell you all about yourself."

Thetakit followed his sister as she dragged him around Thunderclan camp. He quickly noticed the pattern that was developing within their sibling bond. She was his connection to the outside world. A feeler of a sort. She'd be cast out, and then retrieve whatever information she obtained. If need be, he patched her up and she would be ready for her next expedition. While not the sharpest claw, he found that his sister caught on to physical notions easily and effortlessly. The two of them made an excellent brawns and brain duo, if he might say so himself.

alot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.png

((yeah; sorry...I've been busy with getting homework done for my classes; I'll post as either Shadow or Streampelt later when or if i can...I'll edit this post later with Duskstripe's post))

Duskstripe sat with the other gathered cats in ThunderClan when Spiritstar called the clan together for a warrior ceremony. She listened to the words of the ceremony and was happy for Dragonpath and cheered with everyone else. After the ceremony was done, she went over to the fresh-kill pile and got something to eat. She was really hungry. She figured that she would go hunting later to get the fresh-kill pile stocked again.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((okay killing off Honey and Soot now, never did))

Strompaw walked up to his brother and sister. "Hello" he said formally. Honeypaw looked up from thier quite cxconversation and gigled. She poked her head back next to Sootpaw's. "It's perfect Sootpaw" Hpneypaw said. "lets get a move on," he replied. "Wait! I wanna come," said Stormpaw thinking they where to do something stupid. "Fine, but we are cathcing that bird nest on our own. "Fine" Stormpaw grumbled. He followed them to a large tree. It sat right next to the edge of a cliff. The two crawled up the tree. There was no mother so Honeypaw grabed one of the eggs and hopped down. As Sootpaw tried to take one also, the mother came back. She crowed and swoopt and pushed and bit. Sootpaw became blinded by the bird's outrage. He backed up. Then the bird gave him another mighty push, and he fell backwards. "Sootpaw!" Honeypaw screached. "Sootpaw!" yelled his brother. They ran to the edge to hear a blood curling screach. Then the black pelt of their brother was no more than an unmoving figure. "Sootpaw" Stormpaw mewed. "Sootpaw" he said just a little louder. "SOOTPAW!" he screamed. When no reply came he dropped to ground wimpering. He heard soft crunching. "Honeypaw?" he turned around. She was slowly eating the egg. "come," he pulled himself up to say. She followed licking her jaws. before got to camp Honeypaw wimpered. Stormpaw shot her an angry glace. "Why do you wimper now?" he asked. His voice cracked in pain. "My side!" she cried. Hoenypaw crumbled to the ground. "Honeypaw!" he ran up to her. She shrieked and cried. "Honeypaw," Stormpaw cried. "The egg," she managed to say in bettwe long shaky breaths. A smile appered on her face. "I'll be with Sootpaw now," she said. "No, honeypaw" Stormpaw sat next to her shaking body. "I'll get help,"he wimpered. "No," she managed to say. "Goodbye Stormpaw, keep me and Sootpaw's memory alive. please" she said in a sweet voice. "NOOOO" Stormpaw buried his face in her still fur. 'Keep our memory allive' he almost heard Soorpaw and Honeypaw say. "I will. I promise,"

((sad, i have no spell check on this comp. sorry xd.png))

[Forgot who's next... ;__; TMD, use the OOC thread plz, that's why it's there... oh and I'm going to be taking over Lightningstreak again, just because I can and she was mine to begin with. I can share her with Sorrow if she wants....]

"But I am telling you what they look like," Hazelcloud replied in mock confusion. She tipped her head to one side, pale green eyes bright with amusement and humor. "They look like clouds, don't they?" She waited as Mothflight flicked his tail back and forth; he seemed kind of uncomfortable, but for what reason she had no idea. He also seemed to be thinking hard, perhaps for something to say? Finally he came up with asking her how she was. Hazelcloud twitched her whiskers, slightly puzzled but mostly amused. Mothflight was making such a big deal out of a small, casual conversation.

"It's fine, mouse-brain," Hazelcloud purred lightly, reaching up with her tail to flick him playfully over the ears. They seemed rather warm for some reason - she pushed the thought to the back of the mind and forced herself to concentrate. For some reason, recently the gray-furred warrior had found her mind wandering more and more around Mothflight, which was strange. After all, they were old friends, and nothing more . . . concentrate! she thought again.

Just then, Hazelcloud realized that her tail was still hovering over Mothflight's ears. Blushing when she realized how stupid that must have seemed, the usually-outgoing she-cat lowered her tail and looked down at the ground, seeming uncharacteristically shy. "Oh, erm, I'm fine," she meowed lamely, realizing that she never had answered the question in the first place. "I just woke up, and I'm quite hungry . . . " She looked down at the vole lying by her paws.

[Will put a post for Echo soon. :3]

Hollyspirit glanced upwards, then back at her paws. Mental slap, she thought with a sigh. Rabbitstripe was the deputy! How disrespectful would it look if she just looked away with him right in front of her? Oh. He’d just said something about prey. Er… maybe it was the prey running? Or if I caught anything lately? Maybe it was if I had any tasty prey recently? Hollyspirit slowly lifted her gaze and met his eyes. A shiver ran through her. Great StarClan, why does Rabbitstripe have to be so handsome? she thought fuzzily, already starting to sink back into dreamland. Hollyspirit. He said something, remember? You can’t always act this way, she scolded herself, finally managing to focus. Oops. How long was he standing there? Several minutes? Rabbitstripe now had an embarrassed smile on his face. “Er… t-t-the prey’s been q-q-quite plentiful for l-l-late leaf-bare,” she stuttered, finally managing a sentence. Lovely. You now speak like mice with your stuttering. Composure! she insisted in her head. She managed a smile, trying to regain her usual high intelligence which usually allowed her to form a coherent sentence. “Do you want to go hunting with m-m-me? We could see how the prey is like.” I did it! Just one stutter this time. Another thought occurred to her. What if he thinks I’m weird? She shook her head slightly, trying to lift her gaze which had slid down to Rabbitstripe’s right shoulder. What is it about this tom that makes me melt into a puddle!?

Tawnysky noticed with a frown that Goldendawn let her lead the patrol. I’d better explain quick before they think I’m too high of a rank to talk to them. She stifled a sigh laced with sadness. Her paws suddenly found nothing beneath her. Oh right. There’s a little drop here. She grimaced for forgetting, landed lightly - thankfully! - and with a flick of her tail, stopped her friends. She spun around, using her tail for balance, then sat down with a soft thump. “Sit,” she meowed. “Look. I know you guys know I’m leader now. I am higher rank than you, you follow my orders, and fox droppings.” She paused as a moment of amusement flickered across their faces. She couldn’t help but smile; Thunderstorm had scrunched his nose up and narrowed his eyes with a cat grin. Oh, Thunderstorm. You someone always make me laugh, even at times like this. “You two are my best friends and I wouldn’t ask for any better buddies. I want you guys to treat me the same way as you did before, when we were still all warriors. I don’t always have to be at the front, leading. Another thing- my name, Tawnysky.” She studied their faces. Still blank. Tawnysky dropped her gaze and stared at the ground. “I kept my name. This was Silkstar’s wish when she saw that I still wanted to be an ordinary warrior without a ‘star’ at the end of their name. So, just treat me the same way. That’s all I ask of you.” She glanced upwards. Still nothing, she thought. “Uh… guys?”

Goldendawn sat down when Tawnysky told them to sit. He curled his tail neatly over his paws and listened to what the tortiseshell she cat said. Tilting his head to the side, he blinked. "But... you're not going to be called Tawnystar? Have you gotten your nine lives yet?" his eyes widened. "And, you want us to treat you like the time we were warriors?"

At that moment, it started to snow. The golden tom raised his amber eyes and looked upward, past the dark pines and up at the gray sky. "Snow!"

At that moment, he sprang up, batting at the flurries falling gently from the sky.

Thunderstorm chuckled as Goldendawn bounded forward, but stopped Tawnysky. " When I was smaller, and I still thought Silkstar was my mother, there was always a certain distance between us," he began. "At the time I thought it was because she was the leader and I wasn't even allowed to call her my mother." His eyes followed Goldendawn as he romped around, catching snowflakes with his tongue. " After I found out Silkstar wasn't my mother, I thought things would be different. I thought that we would become distant and she would stop showing me any signs of care or affection. But none of that happened." He held Tawnysky's gaze steadily. " Nothing changed between us, because we were the same people. Tawnysky, I know you want things to be the same. Some of it will. But you're leader now. You need to think about the others as well. You need to be able to take charge. I know it might be hard at first. Actually, I don't know. But I'm sure you'll make a great leader." He added with a tiny smirk. Quickly, before he could change his mind, he gave her ear a tiny lick before going to join Goldendawn, his cheeks burning.

[What did I just write?]

[Oh my gosh I'm feeling sick just re reading this post... so FLUFFY. alot.png]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

[Lolz Piney, I love your posts about characters in love... first Mousey, now Holly X3]

Rabbitstripe was slightly worried when Hollyspirit didn't answer at first. The she-cat seemed to be avoiding his gaze, and his fur prickled uncomfortably. Did she not like him and not want to answer his question, even if it was a simple greeting? If only Rabbitstripe knew that before he went up to her . . . this awkwardness would have been avoided, but it was too late now. He only stood there with a silly smile on his face while his paws were itching to run away into the forest and bury themselves - along with his whole body - in a giant pile of moss and never come out.

When Hollyspirit finally managed a sentence, Rabbitstripe could have jumped for joy. She talks! he thought, elated, before realizing that she was probably waiting for an answer and it was a stupid thing for the deputy to be thinking. "Oh, um, yes, of course," Rabbitstripe stammered, feeling his ears become hot with embarrassment. To his relief, Hollyspirit continued to talk without any hint of indignation that Rabbitstripe seemed to be having trouble thinking and replying to a simple statement.

When Hollyspirit requested that Rabbitstripe to go hunting with her, his mouth could have dropped open with astonishment. B-but, he thought to himself, I thought Hollyspirit hated me . . . then another thought occurred to him. Perhaps she just felt so awkward and uncomfortable because she didn't know what to say, just like him . . . and there was always the slim possibility that when she was around him, half of her brain shut off just because of his presence, just like his did when he was around her . . . no, Rabbitstripe thought firmly. You're just daydreaming. That's impossible. But he was still cheered by this thought.

"Of course, I'd love to," the deputy meowed, then realized a second later that it was very possibly the first sentence he had ever said to Hollyspirit without stammering. Well, at least since he had become deputy. This thought, of course, caused his brain to shut down again and begin to stammer again. "Y-yes, I'm hoping to bring b-back at least a rab-bbit . . . after all, the p-prey is pretty plentiful for late leaf-bare. G-greenleaf's coming s-soon," he added with a forced smile and a mental wince at how his sentence was punctuated with stammers.

Edited by Stunningfire

[@Lady: That is a pretty sad post for Thunderstorm. happy.gif' @Peanut: I am awesome, no? xd.png]

Hollyspirit smiled gently, but inside she was jumping up and down. It felt like she was going to fly! Actually, no. That would be a bad idea. What would Rabbitstripe think of a flying Hollyspirit? I'm going hunting with Rabbitstripe! "And newleaf's coming, not greenleaf," she reminded him. Wow... that's amazing. First sentence ever coming out my mouth without stammering in front of Rabbitstripe. Probably because I was talking about something sensible. She lifted her head again. Her eyes met Rabbitstripe's and stayed there. Ergh... you're melting into a puddle again. She held his gaze for a moment, but it felt like a moon. Wait... why are we still standing here? She padded closer and bumped him with her shoulder. An electric feeling ran through her. Rabbitstripe's fur was so soft and... "Uh... let's go!" she meowed, charging through the tunnel. "Come on, slowpoke!" I can hardly believe I'm teasing him. Teasing Rabbitstripe, who I'm in love with. There. Hollyspirit had finally admitted it to herself.

[sorry I didn't post with Tawny. :3 Don't have time right now but I'll edit ASAP.]

Edited by Hollyleaf

[Of course you are, Your Highness]

Rabbitstripe blushed very visibly when Hollyspirit pointed out that it would be newleaf after leaf-bare, not greenleaf. What a stupid mistake. He wouldn't blame the she-cat if she was secretly thinking, Rabbitstipe is such a fool, such a stupid deputy. What in the world was Silverstar thinking when she appointed him? He stared down at his paws. Okay, maybe he was being a little hard on himself as usual, but it was possible Hollyspirit was thinking along those lines, wasn't it. . . . ? Rabbitstripe! a voice shouted in his head. Hollyspirit is waiting for you to answer! Mouse-brain.

Oops, Rabbitstripe thought. His blush had paled since the first embarrassment, but now it returned, more visible than ever. The deputy forced his eyes upward and met Hollyspirit's gaze, and suddenly froze in time. Everything around them - the camp, the cats, everything - disappeared and it was simply them, a little bubble surrounding the two of them. Rabbitstripe was lost in the deep pools of Hollyspirit's eyes, frozen by the sheer beauty. . . .

RABBITSTRIPE! the voice thundered again. Oops, Rabbitstripe thought. How long had they been standing there? "Er, yes, let's go," he agreed, charging after Hollyspirit. "Hey!" he shouted after her when she called him a slowpoke, but secretly he was grateful for the taunt. It eased up the awkwardness of the moment, even though the two of them were close friends. . . . and perhaps even more. They ran out into the moor, side by side, close enough for their pelts to be touching.

Bluefur prowled through the undergrowth, looking up at the sky. It was snowing. Great. Even the snakes and the frogs in ShadowClan will hide. Swaying her tail, she ducked down to gently sniff at the WindClan border. She looked up, wondering what Lionpaw was doing. Not that she liked him. He was annoying. And way too arrogant for her. She wanted a true ShadowClan cat, a tom, broad shouldered and handsome, and so very nice. Mewing to herself, she figured she would never see a tom like that. Ever. So, she turned and marked the trees on the ShadowClan side as she left, mewling again.

[Wow. This forum is sort of... dead? I suppose I'll have some Turnkit/Thetakit/Sigmakit interactions when they become apprentices... Whic reminds me, can someone turn them into apprentices? Kits are somewhat boring to rp alone...]

Turnkit prowled around the nursery, stalking a line of ants carrying large leaves on their backs. Every so often she would pick up an ant by its leaf, then drop them back onto the ground, where they would scurry back into the line.

[Argh I forgot Thunderstorm is out...]

Nightwing watched the clan in front of her, going about its busy life. she flexed her claws, digging at the earth beneath her. Yes, it felt quite familiar. Her conversation with Ninjablade had a somewhat unnerving effect on her. She suddenly felt like a different person. Had she really done all those things he had said? Quietly, she padded towards her sleepign quarters, and lay there with her eyes open, contemplating the new information she received.

[isn't Silverstar Nightwing's mother?]

Ninjablade felt exhilerated. His conversation with Nightwing had gone well. It was interesting, trying to build up a personality. Seeing what fit and what did not. He felt much like... a god perhaps? He felt a ripple of pleasure pass through him. Yes, this was what he missed. He really did need to meet Nightwing again soon...

Leafspots yawned hugely, blinking her large green eyes open. She stayed still a few more seconds to blink the sleep out of her eyes before whipping her long fluffy tail off her nose and uncurling herself. She stood up in her nest and stretched luxuriously, kneading the ground with her unsheathed claws. The golden warrior was ready for some prey, after getting up to do the morning patrol and taking a long nap. . . . with one last yawn, Leafspots kinked her tail high over her back and trotted out of the warriors' den.

"Hello, Featherstreak," she greeted the male warrior. For some reason, Leafspots felt her cheeks getting warm. Featherstreak was just a fellow warrior, a close friend, so why would she be embarrassed about a simple greeting. . . .? "Er, would you like to go hunting with me?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to one side. Her eyes were deep pools of emerald green, while her tail swished from one side to another in a slow rhythm while she waited for his answer.

Edited by Stunningfire

Name: Sandface

User: Sandface

Appearance: Sandy color with white muzzle, paws, tail, and chest.

Bio: Sandface is an awkward cat that some cats aren't very friendly with, and she is kind've quiet, except around friends, and she loves to hunt for mice, but alot.png of cats dont like her, and she always feels like she doesn't know what she's doing. She hates water and snow, and wind, she likes more dense undergrowth.

Clan: Thunderclan.

Position: Warrior

Password: Starclan

[Please use this form:

Username:

Name: (Doesn't need to be a warrior name)

Clan:

Position:

Description:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Password:

And post it in the OOC thread. Thanks =3]

[Please post all forms to this forum:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=73185

Also, read the front page first!

Edit: I know this should be posted in OOC, but I already has a post up. Gotta save those cyber trees... Where is everyone? Are we all in the middle of exam time?]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101