superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Hawk started out strong, with lengthy strokes and controlled paws. His strength had returned, but as he continued to go at that speed, the strength quickly seeped away. I need to pace myself, the tabby realized with a twinge of something like panic, but it was too late. His heartbeat raced faster as he slowed his swimming down, trying to keep the pace steady and keeping his eyes on his goal, the small rocky island that Pumpkin was lying on. Suddenly he squinted his eyes, and it wasn't because of the spray that the water was squirting constantly in his eyes, either. Pumpkin seemed to be lying in the exact same position she had been in when she had first landed on the island of rocks. "Oh, no," Hawk breathed, and was rewarded with a mouthful of water. He didn't mind, however, as his mind was on other things.

What if Pumpkin had been seriously hurt in the fall? Hawk had landed on the water from the same height, but the water hadn't been exactly solid, and any of the rocks might have had sharp, jagged edges. Those edges could have easily pierced through her skin. Perhaps she was bleeding out her lifeblood right now. The tabby shuddered slightly, not only because of the cold of the water drenching his fur. That wasn't a nice image to think about. Grimly he paddled on, but it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't be able to make it. Apparently his mother was done helping him for the moment - she had always expected him to sort out things on his own, and she had only helped him, or so he thought, because he never would have managed without a helping paw.

Suddenly there was a splash a fox-length or so away from Hawk. He turned away just in time, but the water drenched his fur anyways, and he flicked his ears to clear them of all water. Treading water, he blinked his eyes in annoyance as he turned back - and almost forgot to breathe. However wet, the tabby could not mistake the owner of the jet black fur the drifted in front of him - nor could he misplace those piercing, lovely green eyes. "Shadow?!" he exclaimed, sputtering through a mouthful of water as she grabbed him and started to swim toward where Pumpkin was lying, motionless. There was no answer, and Hawk was too tired to ask again. He simply let himself relax slightly.

Shadow grabbed Pumpkin and began swimming toward the shore. Hawk had rested enough; he started to pull his paws back a little, helping to draw his brave and strong mate along. Soon enough, they reached the shore, where they all collapsed, panting. "You didn't have to come get us, you know," the wet tabby murmured after a moment's silence, gazing up at the black she-cat fondly. "We were perfectly fine by ourselves . . . " It was a lie, and both of them knew it. Blushing slightly, Hawk had no choice but to continue. "I was, at least" - why more lies? - "and I was about to get Pumpkin." At least he HAD been about to get Pumpkin; that much was true.

Pumpkin! With a small gasp, the broad-shouldered tabby sat up. With an obvious effort, he pulled himself to his paws and staggered over to where the orange tabby was lying, motionless, on the sand. "Is she alive?" Hawk breathed, afraid to know the answer. Did he kill her? This was all his fault. He should never have gone into that bush, and even if he had, he should have been able to save her afterwards. Making tiny whimpering sounds, which was very unlike him, Hawk raised a paw and poked Pumpkin, sharply, in the ribs. He hoped against hope that she would stir, make a sound of protest, anything to ensure him that she was still alive and with them.

Hollowheart trailed after his apprenetice's scent for a while letting his mind stray from what he was doing. Thing's aren't simple..it seems the closer we get to ending Addermouth's schemes the more trouble everyone ends up in.... I just hope Owlflare at least is alright when this is all over Auttumnfall has her own problems. Hollowheart's fur rose at the thought of his half-sister. For the first time he did wish that they weren't only not related but that they were in different clans. His thoughts snapped back to realitly when he came up to Shadowpaw. "Catch much?" he asked her hopfully trying to catch the apprentice's eye

Shadow sighed and raised her eyebrow when she heard the lie in her mate's voice. "I know but you seemed to be struggling a bit so I decided to help you out," she said in reply to the first part of the statement where the lie had been located in. "I'm just glad you and Pumpkin are safe." She then nuzzled him with a purr before he went over to Pumpkin and asked what he did. "I think she's just unconscious," she said in reply to his question after she followed him over to their friend's body.

Shadowpaw looked over at Hollowheart when she heard him talk to her and said in reply to his question, "I caught three pieces of prey." She got back on her paws and went over to where she had buried the fresh-kill that she had caught earlier. She unburied the two mice and the vole that she had caught and left them out long enough for Hollowheart to see them. She hoped that she did a good job at catching the prey that she had caught. She kind of already knew how to hunt due to her parents teaching her back when she was almost old enough to be an apprentice.

Littleclaw stretched out and yawend, do elder's only stay in the den all day doing nothing! if only that stupid dog could have been a bit slower! Littleclaw litened to the clan. she desprately wanted to hunt and fight like the other warriors. if it the acedent had never happened, she would be living her dream and hunting with the other clan cats. Littleclaw got up and walked to the entrance of the elder's den. her tail was down, the once happy and playfull she-cat now stood at the edge of the elder's den looking sad. she had wanted to have kits and the love of a tom. she sat down outside the den and listened around the camp, the patrols leaving, the warriors sharing tongues in the camp, bringing back prey the kits playing under the watch of the queens. the only thing that had cheered her up in the moons that she had to stay in the elder's den was when a kit or apprentice came to play with her, sence she wasn't grumpy, old or too busy like most everyone in the camp. all that was missing from her life was her sight and a loveing tom. she and Hollowheart had been very good freinds before the dog but now he hardly came annywhere near her. most cats stayed away, they beleved tose tales they where told when they where kits about how ugly cats would turn them to stone if you looked at them, but Littleclaw and the kits knew that wasn't true.

"Yes, she was a great warrior and a kind, gentle queen," Lightnose agreed wistfully. She had seen many warriors come to go in the many moons she had served the Clan, and Rippleleaf would always be in her memory as one of the most reassuring, encouraging, and understanding she-cat of all she had met. Jaystar paused, and Lightnose immediately snapped back to attention. He was saying something about spreading the news...? Oh no, surely he can't expect ME to do it, can he? Lightnose's heart raced as she panicked. Why did she have to go off daydreaming as Jaystar was talking to her? It could be extremely important, but she daren't interrupt him to ask. The RiverClan leader twitched his ears, and asked a question that Lightnose had been dreading.

"Care to enlighten me who the father of Rippleleaf's kits are?" Jaystar said more, but the medicine cat didn't hear it. Her mind was racing, weighing the options. Should she tell him after she had promised not to? She should honor Rippleleaf's last wishes . . . but Jaystar WAS the leader, after all, and Rippleleaf had always been so obedient. There was no doubt, had she been alive, if Jaystar had asked her then she would give him the truth. Finally deciding, Lightnose took a deep breath and told him.

"Coralpoint is Rippleleaf's mate."

[Oh man, Coralpoint WAS her mate, right? The last post was so long ago I can't remember. >.< Sorry!!! And I know it's short, hafta go to bed. And it makes it easier to reply without going back in time too much.]

((yep, that's right.))

Pumpkin felt herself being pulled out of the water. She was alive, and capable of walking off, a little worse for the wear, but ok all the same. But. she had other plans. She was tricking them into thinking she was dead, and then she'd flee off into the night to begin a new life alone. The only issue would be getting them away. She'd have to wait for all of them to be asleep so she could slip into the woods. She laid on the ground, limp, playing dead, and waiting for her chance.

((and I've been lurking, not having anything to post, but I've seen what's been going on...))

[*phew* Thanks.]

For once Hawk let go of his pride. He turned from Pumpkin's body to gaze into Shadow's luminous green eyes, feeling a familiar twinge of love as he did so. "I'm thankful you did so," he meowed, a purr taking over. "And I'm glad too," he added in response to her statement about how glad she was that Hawk and Pumpkin were now safe. He nuzzled her back, able to feel her purr vibrating in her throat and chest. "I love you, Shadow," he murmured softly into her ear. "I don't know if I could ever live without you." That said, the still dripping-wet tabby turned away and poked Pumpkin, not noticing that he had whispered his thoughts out loud. "Is she still alive?"

"I think she's just unconscious," Shadow offered, and Hawk nodded in agreement, although his green eyes shone with doubt. Tail twitching uncomfortably, he poked the orange tabby again, harder, in the stomach which should be one of the cat's most sensitive spots. Please, Pumpkin, Hawk begged - prayed - in his mind, his breath coming in short puffs. He jabbed her again, but there was no response. Finally he turned away, gazing at Shadow with his eyes brimming with tears; and it wasn't because of the water that had gotten into them, either.

"I think she's gone," Hawk murmured, his ears and tail drooping in sadness. "She hasn't moved at all, and even if she was still unconscious, I've been poking her hard enough . . . " His voice trailed off, and he turned back, gazing hopelessly at the limp, lifeless body. This is all my fault. If I'd been able to reach her fast enough . . . if I had not jumped into the bush and startled her . . . if I . . . if I . . . His mind raced, making him feel worse and worse.

Shadow purred back in reply to his purr after he had replied to her statements. "I love you too Hawk," she said in reply just as softly as he did when he said that he loved her and then turned her head so that her eyes were looking into his. Her purring only got louder when she heard what he said in his last statement before he turned his attention back to Pumpkin. "What do we tell Trick?" she asked as her own eyes brimmed with tears as she heard all that he said about poking her. She then nuzzled him a bit in order to bring them both comfort before slowly walking away with her head down and tail drooped from their seemingly dead friend.

Flashkit streached out in his nest and noticed that Orangekit and Horsekit where already outside. they must have finished nap time early today. Flashkit streached and then went outside. there was snow on the ground already and he spotted Orangekit and Horsekit playing in the snow. they where a whole lot bigger than him but they where the only ones he could play with at the moment. "Hey! Orangekit!" Flashkit ran over. "Can i play too?". "okay! we do need another Thunderclan cat!" Orangekit meowed "we're playing Thinderclan Attack!"

Flashkit was happy "YAY!" Flashkit meowed. "I am the Shadowclan warrior defending the clan from Thunderclan invaders!" Orange kit growled happily. Flashkit ran forward and Orangekit flung herself at him, holding him down with all her weight. Flashkit squealed in pain as Orangekit pinned him down. "STOP!" Flashkit gasped for air, Orangekit was laughing and so was Horsekit. Flashkit's front paws scratched at the ground. he felt pain in his chest, he was on a sharp rock, he gasped for air but orange kit had put his face in the snow and Flashkit cholked. he suddenly couldn't feal his hind legs as orange kit plopped herself on his back. "HELP!" he tried to yowl but his voice was already being lost, Orangekit was killing him. if i survive this, or if i die. Orangekit and horsekit will pay

Mint was sleeping peacefully, turned over on his back and his legs sprawled out. He was snoring like a badger and taking up just as much space. His dreams were filled of Hawk and the battle, but they changed the battle up a little bit. In his dreams, Mint had fought Hawk one-pawed, and the tabby was mewling pitifully like a weak kit. "Come on, is that the best you can give me?" the gray tomcat growled as Hawk swiped half-heartedly at Mint, his eyes glinting mockingly. After a while, he got tired of the tabby's weak swipes and eventually pinned him down. Growling, Mint raised his paw, claws extended. "This is what you get for picking on MY friends!" he hissed, then spat into Hawk's face. Mint was just about to give Hawk a good clawing when a voice pierced his dream, calling his name.

"Minnnnt! Wake up!!"

"Wha-?" Mint's eyes flew open mid-snore, and he jerked upright, accidentally hitting his sister Tamashi in the face. Thankfully, she was still sleepy and only growled in annoyance, wrapping her tail tighter over her head. "Sorry," Mint hissed softly to Tamashi, who didn't reply. Giving himself a quick wash, the tomcat got to his paws and padded carefully out of the den, almost stepping and just missing Rain's fluffy tail. I'm so clumsy today, Mint thought, groaning to himself as he exited the den.

Wolfkit was waiting right outside the den, and he almost ran into her, stopping just in time. The tip of her tail was twitching in annoyance, and Mint got the feeling that she had been calling for him more than once. "Yes, Wolfkit?" Mint meowed, blushing. His fur must look a mess; he should have taken more time to wash himself, but of course it wouldn't be good to keep Wolfkit waiting, either. He glanced down shame-facedly. As he did so, he happened to glance at Wolfkit's injured leg, and a fiery anger rose up in him, choking off all emotions. His dream came rushing back. Hawk, Mint thought, his eyes glowing slightly in fury. I will make you pay.

Thunder overhead broke into Mint's thoughts, and he snapped back to reality. He realized, with a start, that his fur was already soaked. It was raining, and raining hard. The river! Mint gasped as his gaze fell upon the flooded river. If it rose a few hair-lengths more, it would spill onto the banks. The tomcat looked gravely at Wolfkit. "We have to get you somewhere safe. With your leg like that, there's no telling what will happen if - when - the river overflows. And it will." He looked around for a suitable shelter; the makeshift shelter they had slept in would suffice, but they would have to find some way to close the opening, or the water would just rush in. As he cast his eyes around, he saw a figure hunched up under the trees. "Erm, Wolfkit?" Mint meowed uncertainly. He gestured with his tail to Splashkit. "Do you have any idea who that is?"

[First of all, post OOC *in* the OOC thread. Second of all, calm down. There's only been one post since yours, and I have no characters in ShadowClan so I can't reply.]

[Hey Scott, could you delete that post? Thanks. :3 Plus, there's a billion plots going on, especially ShadowClan at the moment. We all have a part in it that we need to play and complete, so you'll have to be patient until we're done with the various activities involved.]

Jet shut his eyes briefly. “Look, I don’t want to be bothered, okay?” he meowed shortly. The kit spouted a couple more questions. Jet could feel rage rising in him, so fast it almost choked him. Keep your claws sheathed. Once they come out, they'll be covered in blood. A kit's blood. His hackles rose, his muscles quivering as he fought to keep still. "Don't you have kits and a mate?" the kit piped up. Jet wanted to screech in frustration. He snarled, "Go away." The kit didn't move, but stared up at him with curious eyes. "I mean it. You're in grave danger- because of me," Jet growled, flicking his tail contemptuously. The kit still stared up at him, but fear was flooding into its eyes. Then- "One more question." Without a pause, he rattled off, "Is you mate dead?" Jet's face went blank. Moments before, his teeth had been bared and his fur bristling. Die, his mind whispered and then he couldn't think clearly anymore.

Moments later, Jet looked down at the kit's body lying across his paws. It wasn't bleeding- Jet had given it a swift blow to the head, like he would to prey, and the kit had died instantly without any pain. It's the least I could do if I killed him. He stared down at the kit, remembering the last moments as the clear, bold eyes slowly lost their light. I must be really down if I'm stooping this low to kill kits. He stiffened- he could feel Echo's presence. Echo's ghostly form materialized in front of him.

You are not to be blamed. This is the will of StarClan- Thymekit was never meant to live in my eyes.

Jet turned away, but Echo's words calmed him down fractionally. "Thanks, sis," he meowed, peeking over his shoulder.

Echo's eyes flashed and she growled, "Don't call me sis," and vanished.

Jet focused on the kit's body- Thymekit's body. "Time to go home. Back to ShadowClan, bud." And you'll see Echospirit. He picked it up and loped off, leaving the body at the entrance to the ShadowClan camp. He caught a glimpse of Tawnysky, Echospirit, and Addermouth, gathered together. His nose quivered- a strange scent had reached him. A loner, he decided as he bounded off, leaving the kit in full sight by the gorse.

Jaystar's expression darkened. "Coralpoint. I expected as much, but... Coralpoint. Hm. Well, Rippleleaf suffered, bearing his kits." He said this matter-of-factly. "Her kits have survived and they will live on. Rippleleaf will always watch them from StarClan until their days end and they will be reunited." He sighed, his eyes filling with sadness. "It is sad that we lost her. She was a fine warrior. We should prepare her for burial. Lightnose, please also inform Rippleleaf's closest friends to help you find herbs. Please ask Coralpoint as well, if he's up to it. Losing one's mate is hard." It is leaf-bare though- it is hard to birth kits at this time.

Nightcloud watched what all progressed from her spot behind the bushes. She was a bit shocked as to what Jet had just done and once he went elsewhere, she stepped away from the bushes and continued to hunt. She tried not to think about what she had just seen but she couldn't get it out of her head. It was like a terrible nightmare that refused to leave her alone. Finally she just shook her head and went off to see if she could catch a mouse or a squirrel or even both to bring back to camp.

Magpie caught a scent as she turned from Tawnysky. She looked at the entrance of the gorse and cried running over to Thymekit's body. "Oh Starclan... Not him No no no!" This is Addermouth's only son. His kit dead, deader than dead.. What am I going to tell him ?

Eiderfeather heard Magpie and left the clan looking at Thymekit's body. "Oh no.." she picked the kit up by his scruff and carried him into the center of the clan, in sight. It wouldn't be long now until the others noticed him

(Adder isn't in camp though, he's still at Magpie's old nest talking with Heartpaw)

Hollowheart nodded. "good Shadowpaw-" He caught a scent and turned watching a rouge , he only saw the tail but it was enough. He followed the rouge until another scent hit him, kit Hollowheart's eyes widened he watched the cat leave the kit's body at the entrance to the Shadowclan camp, as he got closer he noticed the adder pattern on the kit's belly By starclan...Addermouth's son.... Hollowheart froze and watched a loner come out of the camp and Eiderfeather soon after before he looked back at Shadowpaw, horrorstuck at the fact not only was a kit dead, but Addermouth's. Part of him new that Addermouth would not think twice on revenge against the cats who should have been watching his son, making sure nothing ill had become of him "Pick up your freshkill, we're going back to camp"

Jet shook his paws dry and lapped some water quietly. He lifted his head, his fur clean, and tasted the air. A very familiar scent permeated the air. Nightcloud! A bolt of fear shot through him. She probably saw what happened. "Nightcloud?" he called tentatively. "I know that you saw what happened. It's not what you think! I'll tell you about it." He caught his breath. He wanted to say more, but he couldn't. All the words were filed up in his mind, but they wouldn't come out. I'm a rogue, Nightcloud. Sometimes I get carried away. Maybe you shouldn't see me anymore... he thought sadly. "Nightcloud," he meowed bleakly. She's gone and she won't come back. Ever. Echo... what have I done? There was no sign of his ghostly sister. A cold shell spread over his core. Already his mind was whirling. Most likely he'd been spotted at the ShadowClan camp. He'd have to change his scent- rubbing himself with ferns, pine needles and marigold would do it. He'd have to do it often though, but eventually his fur would take on the scent. Jet exhaled and crouched, alert as he made new plans. The rogues won't care. That alone, put him off the most. Edited by Hollyleaf

Nightcloud heard Jet call her name and thought for a minute if she should go back to where she was to talk to him. After thinking about it for awhile, she turned back around and went back to where Jet was. "Yes Jet?" she asked gently as she sat down in front of him. Her eyes still held love for him but also the question of why he did what he did. She sighed quietly and waited for him to answer.

Shadowpaw smiled at Hollowheart's praise before it turned into a frown when she followed him back to the camp entrance and saw the kit there. She knew who it was instantly but didn't say anything. She then nodded when she heard her mentor say to pick up her fresh-kill since they were going back to camp. She went over to the pile that had her prey in it and then picked them up in her mouth before making her way back to Hollowheart. Without waiting for him, she started to head back towards the camp.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Jet took a step towards Nightcloud. He cursed himself as Nightcloud flinched away. Why did you have to let your anger get away from you?! "Look, Nightcloud. I know what you saw," he meowed shortly. "That kit- Thymekit." He closed his eyes, picturing the little body. He continued in a hoarse whisper, "He just... just came up to me. He started pestering me. You wouldn't know what hurts me, Nightcloud. You've always seen me as a cold, indifferent rogue that loves you- a lot. I'm not heartless. I've had more heart since I first saw you. I didn't want to kill that kit. It just... hurt me. Those things he said. They hurt me," he repeated. "Much more than you could believe. Now maybe you want to get away from me, and I'll acknowledge that.That's fine. I'll leave you be. Leave our kits be."

Nightcloud listened to all that he said without interrupting. She wanted to hear what he had to say about doing what he had done earlier. When he was done talking, she desperately tried to think of an answer that would not make him leave. "I don't want you to leave us alone Jet," she said now with her eyes showing sadness instead of the question that had been there before. "I love you and I'm sorry for doing what I did. It was none of my business but my curiosity got the best of me." She now looked down at her paws, not daring to look into his eyes in fear of seeing anger towards her for spying on him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Iceheart was still looking for Tawnysky when she heard Flashkit yelp. Iceheart turned sharply and saw Orangekit and Horsekit. Orangekit was acting strange as usual, and Horsekit was laughing. everything seemed normal untill she saw little gray ears pointing out of the snow. "HEY!" Iceheart leaped toward the kits. but Orangekit was already flung half way to the nercery once Iceheart got there. she looked around but she only saw Horsekit nearby looking around as she was. something was not right here. then Iceheart saw Flashkit in the snow, the only sign that the small kit was alive was the very faint riseing and falling of his little chest. "i must get the medicine cat!" Iceheart meowed "Gorsetail!" Iceheart yowled into the camp, Iceheart picked up Flashkit and went to the medicine den, "Gorsetail!!!"

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

Gorsetail was outside of her den already sitting by Theymkit's side. She didn't understand why Starclan would take the kit from her, from his father."GORSETAIL!!!" she looked up to see Iceheart carring flashkit. Gorsetail stood up pressing her nose into the little bundle of fur. "Take the kit into my den. I'll be there shortly. just keep licking alright Iceheart?"

Hollowheart came into camp after Shadowpaw, it'd taken him longer to get over the shock. He saw some cats gathered round, and watched as Gorsetail sent Iceheart into her den. His eyes went over the cats , hoping to see Owlflare.

Iceheart nodded and took Flashkit into the den and set him on the floor. Flashkit woke up "Iceheart?" Flashkit's voice seemed weak. Iceheart started to lick him. "Iceheart! I can't feel my legs!" Flashkit seemed panicked, "What did they do to me!?" Iceheart meowed softly to Flashkit "You'll be fine." Iceheart loved the young kit as her own, he didn't have a mother now that she disappeared from the clan. Iceheart couldn't help wondering who had flung Orangekit off Flashkit. something odd was going on indeed.

Mint was sleeping peacefully, turned over on his back and his legs sprawled out. He was snoring like a badger and taking up just as much space. His dreams were filled of Hawk and the battle, but they changed the battle up a little bit. In his dreams, Mint had fought Hawk one-pawed, and the tabby was mewling pitifully like a weak kit. "Come on, is that the best you can give me?" the gray tomcat growled as Hawk swiped half-heartedly at Mint, his eyes glinting mockingly. After a while, he got tired of the tabby's weak swipes and eventually pinned him down. Growling, Mint raised his paw, claws extended. "This is what you get for picking on MY friends!" he hissed, then spat into Hawk's face. Mint was just about to give Hawk a good clawing when a voice pierced his dream, calling his name.

"Minnnnt! Wake up!!"

"Wha-?" Mint's eyes flew open mid-snore, and he jerked upright, accidentally hitting his sister Tamashi in the face. Thankfully, she was still sleepy and only growled in annoyance, wrapping her tail tighter over her head. "Sorry," Mint hissed softly to Tamashi, who didn't reply. Giving himself a quick wash, the tomcat got to his paws and padded carefully out of the den, almost stepping and just missing Rain's fluffy tail. I'm so clumsy today, Mint thought, groaning to himself as he exited the den.

Wolfkit was waiting right outside the den, and he almost ran into her, stopping just in time. The tip of her tail was twitching in annoyance, and Mint got the feeling that she had been calling for him more than once. "Yes, Wolfkit?" Mint meowed, blushing. His fur must look a mess; he should have taken more time to wash himself, but of course it wouldn't be good to keep Wolfkit waiting, either. He glanced down shame-facedly. As he did so, he happened to glance at Wolfkit's injured leg, and a fiery anger rose up in him, choking off all emotions. His dream came rushing back. Hawk, Mint thought, his eyes glowing slightly in fury. I will make you pay.

Thunder overhead broke into Mint's thoughts, and he snapped back to reality. He realized, with a start, that his fur was already soaked. It was raining, and raining hard. The river! Mint gasped as his gaze fell upon the flooded river. If it rose a few hair-lengths more, it would spill onto the banks. The tomcat looked gravely at Wolfkit. "We have to get you somewhere safe. With your leg like that, there's no telling what will happen if - when - the river overflows. And it will." He looked around for a suitable shelter; the makeshift shelter they had slept in would suffice, but they would have to find some way to close the opening, or the water would just rush in. As he cast his eyes around, he saw a figure hunched up under the trees. "Erm, Wolfkit?" Mint meowed uncertainly. He gestured with his tail to Splashkit. "Do you have any idea who that is?"

Wolfkit turned with her teeth bared, expecting yet another cta they'd have to fight. Instead she smelled a familiar scent. She turned her head back to Mint. There was disbelief in her eyes.

Splashpaw poked her head around the trunk of the tree. She had been spotted, so she just trotted out and sat down in front of her sister and waited for her to say soemthing.

Staring at her sister, Wolfkit said to Mint, "This is my sister Splashkit. I have a brother named Wisekit back in RiverClan, but I told no one where I went when I left. Everyone knows now though. Two WindClan cats and then soem from RiverClan that I knew caught me and tried to get me to not go, but I managed to get away." Then she padded a few pawsteps closer ot her sister and watched her, waiting for the accusing words she was sure would come from her.

"Splashpaw and Wisepaw you mean. Wisepaw is the medicine cat apprentice." She watched her sister's ice blue eyes with her own bright green ones. She couldn't fight the flow of questions bubbling to the surface. "Wolfki-paw whatever you want me to call you know, how could you do that to us!" She hissed and cuffed her sister over the ears. "Wisepaw fell off the highrock as a kit because we were trying to be more like you and gte in trouble! And we looked everywhere for you!" She spat.

Wolfkit hissed as her sister's paws grazed over her head. After her experiemnce with Hawk, no one got away with that. Hissing she swatted her sister's ears harder, without sheathing her claws, so one got a little scratch on it. "Yeah, right! Why should anyone look for me? The only name I had in anyone's mind was 'that kit thta always makes trouble'!" She spat out the last words.

Splashpaw hissed loudly and pounced on her sister, bowling her over. They rolled around on the ground swatting at each other, bumped into Mint once and kept swatting at each other.

Wolfkit whimpered when her hurt leg was landed on with most of her sister's weight, but she kept swatting at her. Amazingly, while holding the hurt leg off the ground, she managed to pin her sister down. They were both breathing heavy with scratches all over them. "I was alyways stronger than you, even hurt, give it up Splashpaw." Wolfkit spat at her sister. She was breathing heavier and was trying not to let it show how much her leg hurt, but she let her sister get up and limped stiffly back over to Mint. Anger was glowing her eyes, but it was aimed at her sister. First time they see each other in moons, and the first thing Splashpaw does is attack her? Without thinking, Wolfkit pressed her side against Mint, partly because she needed the support to stand straight, and partly because she needed the reassurance.

(Impulise Wolfkit, impulsive Wolfkit.... xd.png This is part of what I meant by them getting closer Stun, because Wolfkit relies on mint so much for both reassurance not eveyrone hates her and for her leg as well. After Mint reacts, Splash'll do soemthign and fall in or try to swim or something and drown.)

(Sweepea, I see you lurking, is it okay if Trick comes down and sits vigil or something for Pumpkin? I know she's not dead, but he doesn't..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heartpaw narrowed her eyes at Addermouth but said nothing. "My name is Heartpaw. My sister is-" She broke off as a brindle-colored cat stepped out behind her. "My sister is here, apparently." She growled.

Mysticpaw faced her sister, but eyed the tom warily. "What are you doing Heartpaw? This is ShadowClan territory! He's probly gonan shred our pelts!" SHe eyed the black tom, Addermouth apparently, warily and self-conciously unsheathed her claws.

(meh. Just kill Mystic when she refuses to help but has heard his plan. Won't change Heart's mind to join him... if ya don't want to though, tell me and I'll edit it out, sorrow)

Edited by LightningRip

(yay Adder gets to be a bad kitty)

Addermouth hissed at the second apperentice. "You're the one tresspassing. Can't I have a civil conversation with a fellow warrior cat with out being reminded? she wasn't hunting, or anything worth sherding pelts over...Infact I was going to ask her a favor.Seeing as it is leafbare, the time we warriors should stick together..." Addermouth circled the two cats letting his claws rake on the frozen ground. "you don't want things to get...Nasty do you?"

Edited by Sorrowgrave

Owlflare had gone to the warriors den to sleep after she finished her meal and now awoke when she heard cats gathering in the middle of camp. She got to her paws, stretched, and then joined the gathered cats. She saw Hollowheart and went over to him asking, "What happened? I just woke up after hearing everyone gather here." She then yawned after she said what she did and tried to wake up a bit more.

Hollowheart looked at her "Themykit's dead. I saw a rouge dragging him back to the gorse entrance, The loner over there saw him and freaked out then Eiderfeather went to see what was happening and she dragged him back inside the camp. I do not want to be anywhere near camp when Addermouth gets back..." That much was the truth, he didn't know what to make of this. Hollowheart glanced over at his apperentice Shadowpaw, she'd put the freshkill on the pile. Then he looked at Gorsetail who sat with her shoulders down and her head bowed by the kit's side. Even from here he could scent how the young tom's death had effected the Clan's medicine cat.

Magpie stayed by Gorsetail, she reconized Adder's scent and knew instantly her relationship to the black warrior. Her eyes never left the kit. Magpie wondered how many of the shadowclan cats around her was going to be at his vigial, if there was one.