superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((Any Clan really. Bluepaw is in SC, Lionpaw in WC, Thrushpaw in RC, Goldendawn in SC, Graystorm in TC, and Dragonpaw in TC))

[Well since RC is the only one I'm really caught up on, Rippleleaf just died and the medicine cats are getting "close friends" to help with the burial.]

Hawk nodded, agreeing with Shadow's suggestion that they could leave Pumpkin's body here. She had died running away from her friends, and though he had been the last one she was trying to escape from, and her death was all his fault, he respected the orange tabby she-cat's last wishes. She wanted to be left alone, and they would leave her alone until something happened to her body - even if a fox carried her away. To his extreme embarrassment, Hawk found himself tearing up again at the thought of a fox carrying his dear friend away. Perhaps Trick would want to do something about it so that wouldn't happen, although Hawk couldn't think of what to do to prevent that.

"Well, there's nothing more to do here," the dark brown tabby meowed with a forced lightness, although his heart felt heavy and his eyes shone in the fading sunlight and approaching moonlight with tears of sadness. He padded to Shadow's side, close enough that their pelts brushed. Any other day he would have worried that his still-damp fur would bother his mate, but this wasn't any other day, and now he simply stood there, drinking in the scent of his mate and letting her familiar warmth comfort him.

After a moment more, Hawk tore himself away from his love's side. He began to trudge almost tiredly away from the side of the river, head bowed in sorrow and pain, his heart feeling unbearably heavy yet empty because of the dear friend he had lost. Over time he knew he would recover from the pain, but right now grief was overcoming him and the loss of Pumpkin was a open, fresh wound in his heart . . . wait. He took that back. He would never completely recover from the pain; the gaping hole in his heart would become a small sore or bruise, but it would still hurt when he thought about it.

Just before he padded around the clump of trees that would take him out of sight of Pumpkin's motionless body lying on the ground, Hawk glanced back. He let himself have one more glimpse of that drenched orange tabby fur, knowing it would be the last time he saw it. His eyes ran over her sleek body, that familiar shape. Almost unknowingly he raised his head slightly and drank in the air around him, but he couldn't pick up any trace of Pumpkin's scent; her body was too far away, and drenched in water. Hawk felt tears prick at his eyes again, and he swallowed hard.

The massive tabby forced his eyes away from his friend's body and continued on, feeling numb to the chill of the cool wind that buffeted his wet fur and whipped around his legs.

Edited by Stunningfire

((Recap, please? Well, not everything, but what's going on right now? I'll edit this into an IC post either later or tomorrow.))

[Well right now I only have a good idea of RiverClan /pokes above post and the rogues, but if I explain the rogues I have to go into all the different characters and events that lead up to it... so no.]

Thrushpaw looked from side to side in the RiverClan camp, blinking his amber eyes and shaking his sandy yellow fur from the water. Hanging from his jaws were three glimmering silver fish. Padding over to the fresh kill pile, he placed the fresh kill on it and looked around. "What's going on?" he mewled out loud, hoping a cat would hear him.

Shadow nodded in agreement to what he said about nothing more to be done there and then purred softly when his pelt brushed up against hers. His still damp fur didn't bother her in the slightest since her fur was also a bit damp. She took a minute to drink in his scent before he walked away and she walked after him. "Everything will be okay," she said softly to him when she saw that his head was bowed in sorrow. "I'll always be by your side if you need comfort." She was trying to make him happy again but all that she said was true.

Streampelt turned from Lightnose to look at Thrushpaw who was at the fresh-kill pile. With a deep breath and a sigh she went over to the young apprentice and said in reply gently to his question, "Rippleleaf died giving birth to one healthy kit. We're trying to plan who should help Lightnose and her apprentice gather burial herbs." She hoped that she was gentle enough with the apprentice that he wouldn't cry and run off with grief. Not that he would but it was possible.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Thrushpaw looked up at Streampelt and his amber eyes widened in surprise. Rippleleaf had died giving birth to the kits? Oh, Great StarClan. "At least she is with our warrior ancestors..." he meowed, flicking his tail from side to side. Then, after a moment of hanging his head, he looked up at Streampelt again. "May I help Lightnose, please?" he asked. "I didn't know Rippleleaf well, but... I wanna help anyway. So can I? Please?"

Lionpaw stalked through WindClan territory, following a strange cat's scent. ShadowClan. They always didn't obey borders! The golden tom raised his head and parted his jaws. Where was this cat?

Suddenly, a yowl sounded. Following that, a rabbit shot out of the brush and a blue she cat followed. Bluepaw! She's from ShadowClan!

The tom leapt onto the she cat, who yowled again.

"Ge-... get off me!"

"You're in WindClan!"

"I'm in what?"

Bluepaw watched as the plump rabbit raced off. Lionpaw hissed, stepping away. Her blue eyes met the blazing amber of Lionpaw's. Casually, she cleaned her ears.

"I must of passed the border without recognizing it."

"You used your nose to track the rabbit," Lionpaw growled, lashing his tail. "How could you not notice the WindClan scent around you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it!"

Bluepaw bristled.

"I'm taking you to WindClan."

Lionpaw pushed Bluepaw to her feet and made her walk.

---

Lionpaw shoved Bluepaw into the WindClan camp, with an annoyed hiss from the ShadowClan she cat. "I caught this cat wandering inside our borders." he growled. "ShadowClan. A ShadowClan cat. I caught a ShadowClan cat!"

Bluepaw rolled her eyes as Lionpaw's pelt bristled with excitement. "Do WindClan always act like kits?"

Lionpaw hissed. "Shut up! Silverstar! Silverstar! ShadowClan intruder!"

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

((i thought that Lionpaw was Lionkit blink.gif))

Streampelt nodded in reply to what he said in his first statement. In reply to his question she said, "Sure if you'd like to. You'll have to ask Lightnose, though, since she's the one that's in charge of the finding of burial herbs." She then tilted her head in the direction that Lightnose was in, as if she was pointing to the medicine cat. After she did that, she turned to look at Jaystar before looking back at Thrushpaw.

Silverstar got out of her den when she heard Lionpaw yell. She went over to where the two apprentices were and said to Lionpaw as she sat down calmly, "You got my attention Lionpaw. Tell me what happened." She looked at the ShadowClan apprentice curiously before looking back at Lionpaw. She wondered what a ShadowClan apprentice was doing over here but she would ask her side of the story soon.

((k to both; I'll edit his name on the char list in the ooc thread then))

Thrushpaw looked at Streampelt when she had finished speaking to him. The tom looked torward Lightnose and padded up to the she cat. The sun warmed his pelt. He wished that he could soak up the sun and just lay there, but the Clan came first. "Hello, Lightnose." he dipped his head solemnly, then tilted his head to the side. "I wish to help you. What do you want me to do?"

Lionpaw looked up at the silvery she cat when she had come up to him, snorting and glaring at Bluepaw. "I caught this ShadowClan cat sneaking into our borders and hunting a rabbit. ShadowClan must want to take our prey now. Isn't that just disgusting?"

Bluepaw sighed and looked up at Silverstar. She dipped her head politely. "You, see, Silverstar, I have seemed to stray over your borders by accident. But this mousebrain," she flicked her tail torward the tom, who hissed in annoyance and glared at her in return. "Didn't let me explain. I didn't mean to pass it."

"But look!" Lionpaw hissed again. "I would of let her go if she was a new apprentice, but she looks like one that's about to be a warrior."

((for Lightnose to reply, you'll have to wait for peanut (aka Stunning) to post a reply since light is her char; just telling you so you know happy.gif))

Silverstar listened to what they both said without interrupting. "I see that Lionpaw," she said in reply to his last statement, "but seeing as it was an accident I think we can let it slide just this once." She then looked over at Bluepaw and said kindly, "I understand that you went over our borders by accident but don't let it happen again. I may not be as kind as I was today. Lionpaw will take you back to the border where he found you." She then got to her paws once again, flicked her tail in dismissal, and then walked around the camp as she made her daily rounds to check up on everyone. Later she might take a patrol to remark the borders and to hunt.

((Kay ^^))

Bluepaw stuck her nose up in the air when Silverstar had said that she was free. Lionpaw stared at her, curling his lip and snarling. "You're lucky, she cat."

"I'm not lucky. It's your leader. She was nice to me, and you don't like it." with that, she raised her voice and said: "Thank you, wise Silverstar~"

Lionpaw hissed and swung around to lead her to the border.

---

"You better not come here again," Lionpaw growled when they had reached the border. Bluepaw swished her tail to show that she was listening. "Or else I'll rip your pelt off."

Bluepaw twitched her whiskers in amusement as she crossed the border. The she cat disappeared in the shadows of the pines, and Lionpaw made sure her scent was faint until he turned and wemt back to WindClan camp. "ShadowClan... always weird..."

[Less OOC please guys~ Well, unless you have an IC post at least three sentences longer than it. Sorry about the RiverClan apprentice ceremonies; here I go. :3 Also, I changed my mind again. Onionfur will be mentoring Angelkit, not Jaystar. I don't have enough time at the moment to mentor. ^^']

Jaystar leaped onto the fallen log and looked out over the camp. "RiverClan, I have an announcement to make and a ceremony to perform," he proclaimed. He beckoned to Angelkit and Hazekit, who stepped forward tentatively. "I am sure that we all know now that dear Rippleleaf is dead. Her kit will live on. This is not the time for good-byes, but later we will indeed say farewell to our fellow warrior." He paused and surveyed the crowd. "Now is the time to bring two of our Clan's kits forward. They have been with the Clan for six moons and it is time for them to become apprentices. Angelkit and Hazekit, I name you Angelpaw and Hazepaw. Angelpaw, you will be mentored by Onionfur and Hazepaw, you will be mentored by Moondapple." He let mentor and apprentice touch noses, then led the cheer. "Angelpaw! Hazepaw! Angelpaw! Hazepaw!"

((Actually Choco, Rippleleaf had Mintkit at the same time Leopardpelt had Boltkit and Fullkit and the latter is fostering Rippleleaf's kit. So only one(Mintkit) is Ripple's offspring ^-^))

Moondapple looked up in suprise. She was to mentor Hazepaw? Eyes a bit wider than normal, she padded forward from the back of the crowd and touched noses with Hazepaw. "You'll do great, and I'm honored to be your mentor." She murmured under her breath to the new apprentice.

--

Mysticpaw looked Addermouth straight in the eyes. "What makes you think 'm not ready to do that?" She challenged. If he'd just let her up she could run for the border. Surely he won't follow me across? Surely not... She thought. But I musn't let him see what I'm thinking or he'll have me in a second..

((Post Trick in a minute, sorry~))

Addermouth lifted his paws off Mysticpaw. "Alright, I'll play your little game . But if you're not true to your word i'll hunt you down like a fat rabbit aperentice. It wouldn't be the first time I killed one, it was my own apperentice last time. Let's hope neither of you force my paw like he did." Zero looked over. She didn't much understand cat speak, Magpie always talked to her in badger but did know Addermouth's tone it was the same one he had when he wanted her to attack something. She shock leaves off her pelt and looked over. Instincit told her not yet from what she could tell he was having trouble with one of those thunderclan scent cats. Maybe he'd need her to cover up his tracks again. She owed him that much for him helping Magpie .

( in a hurry this morning cause I do have school might edit later So added badger filler for length, I'm thinking Adder's gonna have Zero maul Mystic to disguse his scent and make it look like she killed her, like what he's gonna do with Owlflare )

[omfg where do I start?]

Turnkit braced herself as the first rays of light hit her eyes. At a mere month and a half old she was already able to walk. However, she was still quite fragile.

[it's not too fun roleplaying with one cat... Who else was Shadow? Hum...]

Thunderstorm poked his head into the nursery and gazed upon the innocent kits romping around. Recently, he had found himself more and more drawn to the younger ones. " That's doesn't make me feel old at all." he chuckled to himself. Off to the corner he spotted a lone kit, no more than a month or two old. Its black fur was as fluffy as it was frizzy. If he was honest with himself, it looked more like a dandelion than a kit. He padded over to it and lowered himself down so she could see his face. " Hey there." he greeted warmly, a smile tugging at his lips.

[Eh I'll finish that conversation some other time. What other characters did I have...]

Thetakit watched over his sister anxiously. Currently, she was chasing a butterfly about the nursery. Only a few months old and she was already as battered and bruised as a warrior. She constantly disregarded his advice, and came out for the worse because of it. She was constantly inventing new ways to get into trouble. However, no matter how mad Thetakit wanted to be at his sister, one beaming grin and he felt his hostile emotions melt. He could never stay angry at his sister...

Sigmakit loved the feeling of adrenaline coursing through her. As many times as her brother had admonished her for taking such risks, she had a bruise or scratch to show for it. She also loved her brother. Even though she rarely obeyed him, he would always tend to her wounds after each tremendously stupid act she partook in.

Ninjablade stared at his reflection in the river. Life had been quiet. Too quiet. He had not been to the gathering in ages, and hadn't heard a word from Shadestar or any of his other acquaintances. He loathed this petty pace from day to day, wishing for some sort of distraction to whisk him away from this incredibly dull world. He gazed at his paws, large in proportion to his runtish body. Excitement seemed like eons ago. Perhaps it was time he set out to meet his old friend, trouble, once more.

Nightwing strained her eyes open. A blurry light at the end of a tunnel filled her sight. She blinked away the groggy oil that marred her sight and sat up. She seemed to be in a cave of some sort. It reeked of herbs and other such items. Stretching her legs out, she nearly cried out at how stiff they were. When she heard a tiny crack in her back, her muscles relaxed and the pressure was instantly lifted. Nightwing shook her head and gingerly stepped out into the light. She came upon a camp, bustling with activity. Where was she?

Goldendawn flicked his tail as he prowled behind Thunderstorm. He pounced, landing squarely on his friend's shoulders and attempted to knock him over. "Mrrrowww! ThunderClan attack!" he yowled, careful not to hurt the cats in the nursery. "Back, intruder!"

Thunderstorm did NOT let out a feminine cry of surprise as he was sent sprawled to the ground. He managed to get his paws and hind legs beneath him to launch Goldendawn off of his back. He roared enthusiastically and leapt on Goldendawn. " You'll never best me!"

Turngait was thoroughly surprised. These two toms were displaying such aggressive behaviour and yet they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Their lightning quick reflexes were nearly too fast for the kit to follow. Suddenly amused and feeling slightly elated, she watched the two battle excitedly.

Goldendawn let out a dramatic yelp when Thunderstorm had launched him off his back, landing on the ground. He pummeled Thunderstorm when he had pounced on him, pushing on his soft belly to rip him off. When he had gotten away, he crouched on the ground and bristled his fur, curling his lip and snarling menacingly. Within a moment later, a glimmer of amusement showed up in his eyes. "How was that snarl?"

Fernkit's pelt bristled as she watched the two fight. They were senior warriors, she knew that, but why were they playing? Wasn't it kit like to play like that? Shrugging, she watched the two fight.

((Should I get Shadestar rolling again?))

[Hmm... not yet. Let the group get back together again. Meaning Ninjablade Nightwing Falling____ and... Echosomething, right?]

Thunderstorm blanched. " Ah... that was frightening..." suddenly he sprung up and playfully nipped at Goldendawn. He swiped at the other tom's legs with his tail, tripping him up. "Not." he beamed.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

((Mmm. Kay, and it was Echospirit ^^))

Goldendawn, who straightened when he had heard Thunderstorm's praise, blinked. "Really? You thin-" suddenly, he was playfully nipped at and his paws was knocked from underneath him. He yelped again, and lashed his tail on the ground. The golden tome curled his lip in amusement. "Pfft. Lucky shot." with that, he pounced on him, gently tucking his ear in his mouth, not enough to harm Thunderstorm.

Thunderstorm laughed out loud and attempted to bite Goldendawn's ear, but missed. " Honestly, did you gain weight? You're so heavy!" he grunted, struggling to push him off.

Goldendawn looked down at Thunderstorm as he struggled to throw him off. He huffed when he asked if he gained weight. "Maybe, maybe not. The snakes I've caught lately are great! Wanna taste one?" he asked as he sprang off, waving his tail.

Thunderstorm followed after Goldendawn excitedly, but then paused. He threw a skeptic look at him. " I swear to Starclan if this is another worm you're dead." he threatened lightly, then continued to follow him.

[shortest posts EVAR. Yay.]