superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Firespirit laughed. She flicked her tail over his ears. "Don't worry, it's not my birth kit," she scanned the small lump. "But she IS my kit." Firespirit awkwardly stared him in the eye. Why could he just admitt ha loved her? She wondered. Why couldn't she admitt it? She knew the answer. She was afraid. She sadly remembered Olivemoon- then Olivekit. The sleek black tom had stollen her heart. But when she had to make the choice between River Clan and thunder Clan, she knew were her heart lay. She fought back the river of tears. She scooted closer to Flamespark. "Uhm, it's cold," she lied.

Flamespark twitched a little and curled up with his pelt against hers. He reached his nose out hesitantly and sniffed the kit. "So.. What happened?" He licked a rough spot on the kit's fur. Then he licked Firespirit's shoulder and waited for her to explain.

-

Mysticpaw laughed a little. "You two are worse than lovestruk apprentices. And I'd know!" She laughed again and bounded out of the nursery, living the two alone besides Markedkit. It felt good too laugh. Mysticpaw bounded straight to the entrance and took off into the forest. She didn't stop running until she hit the ShadowClan border. Then she skidded to a stop and looked around, sniffing the air. Squirrel nearby. She followed the scent until she saw the creature nibbling a seed at the base of a pine tree trunk. Mysticpaw flattened herself low to the ground so he blended in. The squirrel froze and leaped for the tree, but it was too late. Mysticpaw pounced on it and finished it with a bite. She purred, satisfied, and started trotting slowly back to camp.

-

Heartpaw headed for the narrow opening in the wall behind the nursery. Not many knew about it, but she'd fallen through it as a kit and had use dit as an escape before. As she trotted over, she glimpsed Firespirit and Flamespark and soem kit through a tiny hole in the nursery wall. She looked around. Camp was almost empty. Even her sister was gone. Her fur raised and her tail bristled. She looked 3X her normal size and pure evil when she did that. Heartpaw took another step and then stopped. She turned and saw the apprentices' den she slpt in with her sister and all the other apprentices. Then she spat in the dirt. "I hate this place!" She said to herself, far enough away Firespirit and Flamespark couldn't hear. "They didn't even say anything to the clan about Songpaw! Not a tear shed!" She hissed. "Not even the leader!" She spat again. "I don't care how long it takes, I'm gonna bring this clan down one step at a time!" She whirled around charged through the entrance. She slowed once and crept around her sister huntign a squirrel. Mysticpaw didn't notice her at all, so Heartpaw kept running. She ran straight across the ShadowClan border, the Thunderpath, and slowed to a stop deep inside the center of their territory. She glanced around to be sure she was alone. Then she spotted a bird fluttering very slowly across the marshy ground, looking for food. Heartpaw waited until it was directly above her and then pounced. She brought the bird to the ground and killed it quickly. Then she ate every last edible part of it. Quickly, she licked her whiskers, gathered up the bones and trotted to where the ShadowClan smell was overpowingly strong. She dropped them in a heap on dry ground just outside a large group of brambles she suspected was the camp they were bounded to find it there. She rubed all over the few pines nearby to spread the ThunderClan scent. then she quickly headed into the marshy area again. After killing another bird, she ate only a few bites and dropped it on a dry patch of ground and rubbe don all those trees too. Hopefully they'd find this one as well. Who knows, maybe they'd even attack ThunderClan? Heartpaw smiled a crooked smiled and dashed back across into the ThunderClan border. She looked around for something to hide her scent, and spotted a patch of wild garlic. She ran quickly over to it and rolled until she couldn't smell ShadowClan anymore. She laughed to herself and went off to find some prey so she wouldn't be questioned about coming back without food for the clan.

-

Yewpaw nodded at Addermouth. "Okay, we'll wait outside!" She barreled out the bramble tunnel and was just slowing down when she stepped on something and tripped. She gasped when she looked down. "Bones!" She meowed loudly and sniffed the air. It smelled foreign, and very fresh. As if whoever had caught the bird and eaten it had not left all that long ago. She backed up and bumped into Strongpaw in the process. "Tawnysky! Addermouth!" She yelled, poking her head back inside. "There's bones out here! And they smell like.. Woods. Deep woods. Not like ShadowClan! It smells really earthy, and it's really really fresh! Hurry!" She dissappeared and found Strongpaw sniffing them hesitantly. "It smells like I was told ThunderClan smells..." He called into the bramble tunnel where Addermouth and Tawnysky where.

Edited by LightningRip

Hollowheart purred himself, letting Owflare nuzzle him. He was content, wanting the moment to last. I wish I could just forget everything for just a little while...not have to worry about leafbare, green cough coming into the camp or Addermouth. That would be just perfect.Just Owlflare, no one, or nothing else

Addermouth heard Yewpaw and came over, bones with a strange scent in territory weren't good. especially this close to the clan enterence. He leaned his head down sniffing the avain's remains."Hmm, very good Yewpaw, the scent is definitely forien." The old tom cat said turning back to his apperentice. Addermouth didn't bother to disguse the approval and praise in his tone. Something rare for him."Let's let Tawnkysky have a look over the scent, she's had experience very recently at the last gathering with Thunderclan scent Strongpaw. I myself haven't gone to a gathering- for a long time" Or patrolled along the river......

Edited by Sorrowgrave

Owlflare's nuzzling Hollowheart's shoulder slowed as her eyes drooped a bit. Within minutes, she was asleep. She was still purring a bit but it wasn't as loud as it had been before and her head was still on his shoulder. She had been exhausted before but now it was even more so. She slept peacefully and hoped that nothing bad happened while she slept.

Splashpaw kept on running. It had started to rain, and the sky was black with clouds and lightning occasionally. Then she couldn't smell clans anymore, so she stopped. Looking around, she couldn't see anyone, but she saw little scraps of fur on the bank of the river. There were only a few left, and the scent was getting a little bit stale, but she guessed there had been a fight here. She stepped into the river and felt the current stronger then usual, due to the rain, which was getting steadily harder. She stopped dead in her tracks when she passed a clump of fur clinging to a rock on the very edge of the deepest part of the river. It was the color of Wolfkit's fur. Splashpaw sniffed it hesitantly. Her sister alright. She catiously paddled swiftly along the edge of the river, trying to stay on sandbars and rocks, but it was hard. The current was tugging at her, pulling her along faster than she wanted to go, and the rain was pounding now. Worried the river was gettign too strong, she waded up to the bank and gasped. It had already risen up the bank several inches. Flood, She thought. I'd better find somewhere to shelter, there's no way I can swim back across if it's rising that fast. Fluffing up her fur against the howling wind and rain, she trudged into the rain. She thought she heard someone call out "Mint" directly in front of her, so she trudged a little farther and stopped behind a tree to rest for a few minutes. She'd been walking, running, or swimming all day. Poking her head around the tree, she saw her sister standing with her fur fluffed up against the rain. Splashpaw wanted to run out to her right then and there, but she hesitated when she heard her sister calling out that name again. She lay down under the shelter of the trees and watched as her sister fluffed her fur up more and called out that name again. Who is Mint? She wondered.

((Post others in a lil while))

Ghostwisp was still in the nursery, resting when the kicking came more insistent. "Braveheart! Willowwind!" she called as she felt like she was going into labor. Her breathing was quicker than it usually was. She hoped that both her mate and the clan's medicine cat would come in time. She didn't want anything to happen to her or her and Braveheart's little ones.

Willowwind's head shot up. She tasted the air. Ghostwisp strong scent permeated the air- she was clearly in labour. And her cries of her mate and the medicine cat were clear. Willowwind abandoned the herbs she was mixing and grabbed a leaf wrap of raspberry leaves and a giant clump of wet moss. She paused to grab a short stick she'd saved for kitting queens and charged to the nursery.

"You're doing fine, Ghostwisp," Willowwind meowed to the young queen. "It'll probably be awhile before the kits actually come, so don't worry. You just keep drinking water. I'll have the raspberry leaves made into a pulp and if you're feeling like the kits are coming, make sure you have some of it." She realized she was blabbering, nervous for her first kitting for a long time. StarClan is with you. They will not let Ghostwisp die- the paws of medicine cats before you will guide your own paws, she reassured herself. "Braveheart will be here soon and then everything will be fine. I'm sure your mate can't wait to see the wonderful young warriors you two will have." Willowwind relaxed, settling into her place once again. "Uh, that's about it. Remember, just keep drinking water."

[Ha! I finally post before someone needs to remind me to. xd.png]

((yay biggrin.gif *high-fives pine* happy.gif))

Ghostwisp nodded in reply to all that Willowwind said. She then lapped up some water from the wet moss before laying her head back down on the ground again. She was laying on her left side and her back was towards the nursery entrance. She hoped that Braveheart would come soon. She knew that he didn't want to miss the birth of their kits.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Braveheart looked up from the fresh-kill pile when he heard Ghostwisp. Dropping the rabbit he had just picked up, he bounded oer to the nursery and skidded to a stop beside Willowwind inside the nurser. He looked back and forth between the two queens. Ghostwisp was breathing faster. "The kits are coming?" He asked Willowwind and padded over to Ghostwisp.

Spottedpaw heard spots of conversation from outsie the thron entrance. Hearing "bones" and "ThunderClan", she trotted outside to find Addermouth, Tawnysky, Yewpaw, and Strongpaw sniffing a pile of fresh bones. She sniffed the air, and her fur bristled. "Why do I smell ThunderClan?" She glanced around. If they were being attacked, she'd need to be ready, even if medicine cats didn't usually fight.

Ghostwisp nodded before lapping up some more water from the wet moss. A few minutes later, she gave birth to three healthy kits. One she named Songkit but she couldn't think of names for the other two. She licked them clean and then let them nurse. While they did that, she lapped up the rest of the water from the wet moss near her.

[Oh yeah, anyone want to be Tawnysky's mate? :3 ShadowClan.]

Tawnysky's head swung around and she met Spottedpaw's eyes coolly. "We've just found some ThunderClan scent on some prey bones." Her tail, which was kinked over her back, twitched fractionally. "It's possible they hunted on our territory, as leaf-bare is just starting to mount its attack." She paused, her amber eyes narrowed and a storm raging inside them. "I think that rogue, Jet might be doing this hunting. He spends quite a lot of time on ThunderClan territory, but then again, that soft Clan borders with the Twolegplace." She bared her teeth. "I even heard that he mated with a ThunderClan she-cat. I would investigate, but Spiritstar would undoubtedly refuse." Her expression softened slightly. "You seem interested in this kind of thing. Why don't you come over and look at the bones?" She padded back over and sniffed a chip in the leg bone of a squirrel.

"That was easy for a first-time queen," Willowwind meowed cheerfully. "I'll just check over them when they finish nursing. I think they'll be very healthy though." She waited for a moment until the soft mews of the kits died away, then picked up Songkit. She gently felt the kit's paws. The skin was firm but soft to the touch. Willowwind sniffed Songkit, then put her back down. "She's fine," she meowed. She checked the other two kits, then congratulated Ghostwisp and Braveheart. "You have a wonderful litter of three kits. Tell me the names when you choose them! If you need anything, come get me." She dipped her head, picked up the leftover supplies, and padded out.

Edited by Hollyleaf

Addermouth thought about Magpie and her badgers, if he could only get away from the other cats long enough he could go talk to her and arrange for maybe Zero or another one of the badgers in Magpie's territory to go investigate Jet. I don't want that rouge anywhere near Shadowclan's boarders, much less a few fox lengths from camp! . He was uneasy listening to Tawnkysky talk with Gorsetail's apprentice but made up his mind to sneak to Magpie later that night.Spiritstar is after all a clan cat, there's nothing in the warrior code about having a cat that speaks Badger let a badger spy .Addermouth's tail flickered he was silent lost in thought after words.

Hollowheart felt Owlflare fall asleep on him. He gently nuzzeled her careful not to move too much.Not exactly where I'd pick for a nap but get some sleep either way Owlflare.. He licked behind her ear settling to a more comfortable posistion, still careful not to disturb her.

Theymkit found a scent .Doesn't smell like Shadowclan, or badgers, or fox more foresty. He licked the last of the mouse off his lips and followed it. Hoping to come across who ever owned the smell.

Ghostwisp nodded and then watched as Willowwind checked out Songkit and then the other two as well. She then smiled at the congratulations and then nodded again in reply to her last statement. "The little one next to Songkit will be Littlekit," she said to Braveheart when she looked up at him. She still wasn't sure what to name the last one but she was sure that a name would come to her soon. She sighed and looked away from her mate to her kits as they cuddled up together and fell asleep.

Owlflare purred when she felt Hollowheart's lick on the back of her ear and his nuzzle that he had done moments before. She continued to sleep a bit more before waking up. She blinked her eyes a bit in order to focus them and then rubbed them in order to get the sleep out of them. "What should we do now?" she asked him with a voice that still hadn't gotten used to her being awake. She lifted her head off of his shoulder before licking her fur a bit.

Duskstripe woke up in her and Spiritstar's den, feeling rejuvenated and refreshed for the first time in days. She got up, stretched, and then left the den to go find her mate. "What do you want me to do?" she asked after she had found him. She figured that she could go out to hunt or take out a hunting or a border patrol but she would let him tell her his decision on what she should do. She sat down where she was and waited patiently for his reply.

Streampelt finished eating the squirrel that she had gotten from the fresh-kill pile and then got up, heading out of the camp to go hunting. She needed to do something instead of just staying in camp. She knew that she had already hunted earlier but she figured that she would go again. She figured that she would catch other prey that she wasn't able to find earlier. With a sigh, she scented the air and detected squirrel and mouse not far from where she was now and went after them.

Nightcloud finished eating her mouse and decided to go out to hunt. She hoped that she would see Jet again and that he hadn't already gone back to his group. With a sigh, she scented the air and then went after the squirrel that was somewhere in front of her. After she found it, she crept up on it silently and then pounced on it, dealing the killing blow to its throat soon after. After it was limp, she went over to a nearby bush, buried it, and then went farther to see if she could find anything else.

Silverstar left her den when she heard Ghostwisp give birth to her kits. She made her way over to the nursery and saw Ghostwisp there with Braveheart and in front of them, were their newborn kits sound asleep. "Congratulations to you both," she said to them with a smile on her face. "I know that you'd make great parents for them." She then walked out of the nursery again, walking around the camp to see how the other cats were doing.

Emberstorm had decided to go hunting without Phoenixpelt and had brought back four pieces of prey. After she had put them on the fresh-kill pile, she had gone out again into the woods. For some odd reason, she felt that she wasn't needed anymore since Phoenixpelt wasn't really doing anything with her anymore. She sighed and walked around the woods, trying to find somewhere to stay for awhile. She figured that she would just spend sometime away from camp and if anyone came looking for her, then she would go back but until then she would stay in the woods.

Rain looked into the river and stared at her reflection, lost in thought. Since those bad cats had attacked, Rain had been doing her own thing. Mint hadn't payed any attention to her, so she slipped off and had wandered around. She hadn't gone very far, but she hadn't come across any cats. She remembered that weird clan cat that had been so interested in her. Rain hoped he'd forgotten about her.

Spiritstar looked up as Duskstripe approached. "Well, if you feel better..." He flicked his tail anxiously. "I guess you can organize the afternoon patrols. I think the border with ShadowClan has been rather neglected lately. It could use a little patching up." He paused, looking thoughtful. "Maybe you could also check the catmint patch for Hawkwing. He's been rather busy and couldn't see it." He kneaded the ground nervously. "Just don't overwork yourself," he cautioned. "If you need anything, just ask." Edited by Hollyleaf

Hollowheart thought for a moment."could see if Gorsetail needs any help taking stock of herbs sense it's still early in leafbare before they stop growing." It wasn't much. But you couldn't get much less dangerous than counting poppyseeds. And it'll keep us out of Addermouth's sight. Out of sight out of mind hopfully. Plus it'd be good to have some time with out worring about things.

(might edit later )

Duskstripe nodded in reply to his first statement about her feeling better and then listened to all that he said about organizing the afternoon patrols and finding some catmint for Hawkwing. "I won't," she said in reply to his statement about not overworking herself. "I will." She then purred and licked his ear before going off to find some cats to go on those patrols. Her pelt had brushed against his as she walked by him but she barely noticed it since she did it all the time.

"Alright," Owlflare said in reply after she was done grooming her fur. She got up, stretched carefully, licked Hollowheart's ear, and then headed toward Gorsetail's den. She hoped that Addermouth would forget about them but she knew that it was foolish to hope that because he probably wouldn't forget them. She sighed and then walked into the den. "Do you need help taking stock of herbs Gorsetail?" she asked her after she was in the den.

Gorsetail looked over " Thanks for the help...Yes, Spottedpaw's gone off again before I could ask for some assitance counting . I need to make sure I have enough supplies to last leafbare before it's too late, mostly Catmint so we don't loose kits or Elders to Greencough again. I sent Foresttrender to go check on the elders, make sure neither of them are coughing.He said their fine but I worry still... I'll have to ask Addermouth for more catmint, he knows a good sized patch. " She looked back at the herbs and like behind her. "Why don't you two take stock , and tell me if I'm low on anything while I go find my apperentice?"

Hollowheart could understand Gorsetail's worry."Don't worry We'll help you Gorsetail, and if Spottedpaw comes back I'll make sure the apperentice isn't going anywhere until you get back."I'm have tempted to say there's enough catmint already, maybe we'll get lucky and Addermouth will catch it..then again if it gets in the nursery we'll need all the herbs possible. Bad luck seemed to purposefully avoid the evil tom Hollowheart noted.

Owlflare nodded in agreement to what Hollowheart said. She had nodded earlier in reply to all that Gorsetail had said before going over to the closest shelf of herbs. She needs more marigold and cobwebs, she thought to herself as she located the marigold and the cobwebs. She then looked at the other herbs that she had stocked and saw that she was also low on poppy seeds. After she had looked at the poppy seeds she went over to where the catmint and saw that she had been right about needing it the most.

" When her supplies are so low on what we need the most this season I'm not surpised she trusts Addermouth, he can get it for her.Still why would a warrior know where a patch of catmint is and not lead a medicine cat there?" The question ran around in Hollowheart's head as he over looked Yarrow and Chamomile. "Gorsetail is still good on these two over here" He did argee with the lack of catmint. "Something just doesn't add up" Edited by Sorrowgrave

Owlflare nodded and said in reply to his last statement and his question, "I agree with that. Addermouth does get even more suspicious with that action. What is he hiding?" She sighed and then nodded about the yarrow and chamomile and said, "She needs more marigold, cobwebs, and poppy seeds." She had walked back over to Hollowheart while she had been talking and now wondered what they could do.

"I can look for those later, not hard to find cobwebs" Hollowheart thought for a moment."We need a excuse to follow Addermouth to see why he can't lead Gorsetail to the catmint.To find out what he's hiding. Soon as your better we can go on a hunting trip and accidentally come across him, and the reason why. Personally I'm wondering how he got off, with minor injury from the badger attack, do you think why he's not leading Gorstail to the Catmint and the badgers are connected?"

As Hawk fell, he heard Shadow's anguished cry behind him calling his name. "Why'd you do that?" she yowled, and he winced. Oops. He had just acted impulsively without thinking about the consequences. This was his biggest problem - excluding Mint and the rest of the goodie-goodies, of course. But that was taken care of. No doubt Shadow would have a "talk" with him when he came back . . . if he survived the fall. Hawk glanced down, hoping that he wouldn't fall on Pumpkin, and instantly regretted it. It was good news that Pumpkin had already fallen onto the rocks, and seemed safe, as the rest of her body had plummeted into the water and she was hanging on. But Hawk . . . Hawk was dropping straight toward open water, almost three fox-lengths away from Pumpkin. It wouldn't be easy to swim toward her, but he had to try. He owed it to Trick; the poor tom must be worried out of his mind.

Pushing all thoughts about Shadow and anything else distracting out of his mind, Hawk squeezed his eyes shut. He hit the water with a resounding SPLASH!, which stunned him for a few seconds. When he recovered from the pain - hitting the water from so high up HURT - and shock, he began to move his paws desperately. The churning water tossed him up and down, and the tabby never knew when to breathe in, for he kept coughing up mouthfuls of water and choking on them. Pumpkin. I need to find Pumpkin. Where is she? Hawk blinked water out of his stinging eyes and looked around frantically. The fast-moving water had already carried him downstream in its merciless currents, and he was now almost eight fox-lengths away from Pumpkin. No! the thought filled his head as he churned his paws, barely managing to stay afloat, much less swimming toward Pumpkin. There's no way I can do this, Hawk thought hopelessly as his strength began to fade out.

Yes, you can, a voice in his mind said as he began to give up. It sounded strangely like . . . like . . .

Mother?

Yes, sweet kit of mine, I'm here, the voice replied kindly. Hawk's eyes teared up, although it was hard to tell because of the water already streaming out of his eyes, as his mind conjured up an image of his mother, who had died at the paws of a ravenous fox during a famine about four seasons ago. Hawk had run away, unable to watch, and had held that guilt ever since. He had left his mother to die. Although he never would have admitted it to any cat, the tabby never went to sleep without thinking about his mother and looking up at the stars. Clan tradition said that their dead ancestors joined a "StarClan" and was constantly watching over them. Not that Hawk believed that junk, as it was just nursery tales for kits, but he did wonder . . . what if his mother WAS watching over him?

Mother, Hawk murmured. He could smell her scent and knew that she wasn't really here, that she had really died, for with all the water he couldn't smell a thing. All the traces of the hope he had held on to ever since her supposed death disappeared. But, strangely, he was happy. This meant that his mother was happy, and living somewhere else. And watching over him. Hawk smiled dreamily, turning toward the voice. There! He saw his mother's face floating in the depths of the water, amber eyes just as he remembered them, full of love . . . but now they were filled with urgency, also. Why? Hawk's brow furrowed slightly as he thought in puzzlement.

Suddenly a searing pain pierced his lungs and drove all thoughts of his mother out of his mind. A thought echoed in his mind, one that he had thought earlier. His mother's face, floating in the depths of the water . . . the depths of the water! How could he see her otherwise? He was drowning! Air. Must . . . breathe . . . air . . . But he was weakening, and his paws felt heavy and practically impossible to lift. Think of Shadow, Hawk told himself. Think of the kits we'll have. You can't die, not now, while your relationship is just starting. Think of Pumpkin; you need to save her. Think of Trick, think of the revenge you need to get on the few cats left of Mint's gang, think of how much you are needed in this world . . . but he couldn't make himself move. Surely swimming up wasn't that hard? But Hawk was completely spent. He couldn't even flail his paws.

Suddenly something strong pushed him upward. By now Hawk was so weary from trying to get out of the water that his mind was weary also, and he could hardly think straight. And so he wasn't surprised the "something" broke out of the water with him on his back. And so he wasn't surprised when he saw that the thing was a cat. Hawk simply relaxed - well, collapsed - in relief and gasped in air, filling his tired, exhausted lungs. He was soaked to the skin, and his fur was slicked down. Water had seeped into his sensitive ears, but he was too tired to care.

Are you my son, or are you not!? a voice suddenly thundered in his mind. Surprised, Hawk glanced up instinctively, but there was no cat in sight. Then he looked down - and got a shock. The cat's body had seemed solid enough when it had carried him out of the water, but now when he looked down, he found that he could see through it! Are you my son, or are you not?! the voice repeated, this time sounding angrier.

Yes, mother, Hawk replied weakly. Briefly he wondered why his mother was so angry. She had just saved him, hadn't she? Oh, right. Thanks, he added.

You're welcome, but that's not the point, the voice replied, sounding a little kinder. You are Hawk. You are strong. You are not weak. You will go and rescue your friend Pumpkin, rather than dilly-dallying here on my back whining, 'Oh, my lungs, my ear! I'm such a weak little kit!' The scorn was dripping from her voice like honey, and Hawk bowed his head in shame.

Yes, mother, he replied. Then, figuring he had nothing to lose - after all, his strength WAS returning - he plunged into the water again.

[Cue Shadow helping him! He can't make it!]

((k happy.gif))

Owlflare nodded and said, "Yes we can do that." She then started to think of an excuse that they could see so that they could follow Addermouth. "We could just say that we're going out to hunt and that we'll be gone for awhile," she said with a slight shrug. She laid down on one of the moss beds and waited for Gorsetail to come back. She couldn't think of anything else to do besides that.

Shadow looked on as Hawk struggled in the water. When it looked like he wasn't going to make it, she backed up a few tail-lengths and then ran to drop off of the cliff. She hit the water with a splash and then poked her head out of the water, swimming towards Hawk. When she got to him, she took his neck fur in her mouth and then dragged him towards shore. After he was on the ground away from the water, she went back in to get Pumpkin. After she got her and did the same thing that she had done to Hawk, she went over to him and started to lick his fur in order to dry him so that he wouldn't get sick. She then took a break from doing that and pushed on his back in order to get any water that might be in him out.

Hollowheart liked the idea"Sounds good, believeable too." he finished putting the herbs back in stacks. still in the same general place that Gorsetail had them.There Then he heard something from outside and looked over to see

Gorsetail came back into the den holding a bundle of marigold. She set it down with the others. "I see you two took stock of what I have, thanks Hollowheart, Owlflare."

Edited by Sorrowgrave