superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((Pretend I posted after that, and reply, lol.))

Lethe raised an eyebrow cynically. "That depends what you're fighting for." He said with a knowing smile. He wasn't really sure what he would do if the small cat - who was he calling small anyway? - was the enemy, but for now... he turned around slightly, keeping his eyes on both cats. "Why are you two fighting? From your stance, one would assume that the younger is the protector? Tut tut, taking advantage of youth in battle... hardly a fair battle, no?" He asked Blueclaw. "I believe that I have heard of you, if not know you. Blueclaw; for shame." He tutted, a hint of sarcasm in his mellow voice.

((This picture perfectly shows Lethe's personality too... head tilted, knowing look, what can be interpreted as sarcasm... love it tongue.gif ))

user posted image

Wolfpaw grunted."I am simply defending WindClan.I am Wolfpaw,the three quarters wolf and Blueclaw is trying to take over the forest in Shadestar's place.I will not allow this."he growled low,almost like a dog."I will fight to my last breath to defend my Clan!"Blueclaw bounced off a tree landing neatly on his four paws."So be it,Lethe."he growled.

((Lets pretend that Lethe knows Blueclaw,k))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

((What do you mean, pretend... anyone not actually in a clan knows Lethe! wink.gif )

Inwardly, Lethe scoffed at the apprentice's bravery. It was useless, and stupid... but bravery nonetheless.

Lethe laughed now, a real laugh, that seemed almost warm until his blue eyes sparkled coldly. "I remember you now... you would have done best to leave things alone. Shadestar is not the only one trying to take over the forest; haven't you heard of the newest threat? It is not my place to go spewing secrets everywhere like water off my fur, but I can tell you that there is more to this forest than you, Blueclaw, and more to it than your own small plans." He watched the larger cat's face carefully. "Yes, small plans." He said, eyes narrowed. "You would be best off running away to go hide in a hole. Better yet, go join your precious mother." He jeered. "Here is a fight you will not win."

Edited by yukinflake

((Ok... why? Those characters are both yours... oh wait, Windclan is coming, right?))

(Anyone mind if Echo& Jet's plan and Lethe's plan mingle with ThunderClan and RiverClan? Lydia isn't around, so I can't talk to her.)

Tawnysky nibbled at a frog, normally one of her favourite foods, but now it didn't taste so good. She frowned. Would fish have tasted better? Would her fur be so glossy that the water would run off it? Would she have had a better life in RiverClan? Her siblings were named dead. They had been made warriors, Tawnysky remembered. Fierce Lionpelt, cold and calculating Tigerblaze, and sweet Dovewing. She had met the young warriors at the previous Gathering. They had died, defending their borders. Tawnysky winced. Apparently, some rogues- but it was confirmed that it was not Echo, nor Jet, nor the shadowy cat who fought like Echo and Jet, one who seemed to be like shade and moonlight. Tawnysky sighed, and gulped down the rest of her frog.

Jadeshine finally wriggled out of Timberfur's paws, and slithered into a patch of moss, exhausted. A wave of nausea rolled over her, and she coughed, finally subsiding into whimpers. Pain radiated through her body, and Jadeshine finally glanced down at her pelt, her eyes widening. A long gash, though not too deep ran down from her shoulders, and curled to wrap partially along her belly. It was bleeding, and her creamy was stained red. Jadeshine fell back into the nest. She hadn't thought it was so bad. "Timberfur..." Jadeshine mewed weakly, feeling pitiful.

Willowwind carefully stacked up the fresh catmint, and went to the dirtplace, clutching the old stalks of the herb. She buried them, and ran back to her den, gagging from the smell of the dirtplace. Willowwind rattled around in the empty den, then grabbed part of an eagle that Silverstreak had caught earlier that day. She nibbled on it back in her den, lapping at the cool water streaming into the little pool at the back.

Spiritset looked down at himself. He seemed fine, just a few scratches and his the tip of his ear was torn. "Duskstripe, are you alright?" Spiritset meowed anxiously, nosing Duskstripe's shoulder.

Echo blinked her eyes open. She frowned, her lip curling. The sun was faint, and clouds filled the sky. An omen. Echo was no Clan medicine cat, but she was a skilled reader of signs sent from StarClan, wherever they were. Echo might have been a rogue, but she had true Clan blood. She frowned. "Jet." Echo prodded her brother, then continued, not pausing to see if he was awake. "I think we should get ThunderClan. It's a big Clan, and it's got a lot of warriors."

Jet flinched as Echo poked him in the ribs. "Ow..." He narrowed his eyes. "I guess. Lethe is checking out RiverClan. RiverClan can swim, so that's another advantage." Jet reminded Echo.

((So, Lady... what's taking you? I can't reply now... no Dragonpelt, no Lady, no TMND(well, post-ability wise). Has dragonpelt actually been on recently, or did she just forget to reply to me?))

(I don't think DP has been on for awhile... but there's school for almost everyone, so that's understandable.)

((Lol, I go on the computer BEFORE doing homework... *scolds*))

Skyfire chuckled as she took the Marigold to Hawkfeather. Putting it at his feet, she said, "Of course Hawkfeather, I'll help. Tell me what to do. First, get yourself fixed up while you tell me what the other cats here need." She headed back to the herb closet, sniffing out the different herbs, putting some of the poppyseeds to one side for Hawkfeather. She would make sure he got them later. She picked up some more of the Marigold and some cobwebs too, taking them out to Hawkfeather again, guessing that was some of the things he would need. Edited by Songbreeze2012

[i'm here i'm here... went to go see men who stare at goats cool.gif]

Demonstar leapt epicly from the bushes, easily pinning down the rogue. "Off my warriors." he snarled, forgetting to use the term 'apprentice', then got off of the rogue to let him up. "I've already made a deal with Echo and Jet."

Angelsong frowned. She had a bad feeling...

[@TMD: maybe that's how whitefire... y'know?]

Silkstar looked at Goldendawn then shook her head. "Don't worry, it's been resolved. You take care of Tawnysky." she said, specifically hitting a weak point.

Timberfur licked Jadeshine's wound clean as he held his paw to his own wound to delay the bleeding.

Hawkfeather's purr was ringing in his ears now, "Thanks Skyfire! Yes more Marigold and we may need some poppyseed it depends," he meowed after treating himself. The tabby perked his ears to outside the den hearing more cats and quickly perked his ears out, he saw Timberfur and Jadeshine and yowled, "bring her in here! Ill help come on!" The tabby cat turned to Skyfire, "Do you mind making more moss beds for the clanmembers they looked pretty hurt this might take a while," he sighed. Hawkfeather thought that after their outbreak in cough's that he might have a break but StarClan must have some special for him. "Every hurt cat please find a moss pile the one's with the deepest gash's or are horribly hurt please see me first," he spoke out with end the den as cat's pushed into nests.

Wolfpaw made his eyes wide.Demonstar had called him a warrior!But Blueclaw sneered and spat in his face."I have no aquiantence with Echo and Jet."he then slashed at his belly using his claws.But they were not normal claws,they were tied with dog teeth!As Wolfpaw looked more carefully,he saw a collar studded with dog teeth.

Longstrike threw himself into battle,slashing a tabby's nose open and killing it with a bite to the throat.He turned to Demonstar."These are not Clan cats.We could kill!"

[[Lady:Yesh!]]

Purring back, Skyfire turned back to the herb closet and sniffed out more poppyseed at the back. It smelt fresh still and there was plenty. Taking a leaf, she placed a little more than half of the poppy seed in it, then sniffed around and found more Marigold. Placing it on the leaf, she reached in the back and picked up some fresh cobwebs; wrapping them gently in a bundle, she placed them next to the Marigold. She caught a wiff of the river and new her mother, Riverpelt, was trying to show her something more. Following the scent to the back of the closet, she found water grass, long blades of water grass.

What is water grass good for, mother? She thought uncertainly.

Water grass holds cobwebs to the longer wounds a cat may have. Wrap the water grass over the cobwebs thrice and knot it gently. It will hold the cobwebs in place and gives the injured cat more freedom. Her mother said to her, brushing against her daughter's side.

Nodding her head to her mother, Skyfire shivered as she felt her mother brush against her. Taking a bundle of water grass in her mouth she backed out of the closet and sat it on the leaf with the poppyseed, Marigold, and cobwebs. She took one end of the leaf in her mouth and gently folded it over, taking the other end in her mouth as well. Picking up the bundle gently, she turned and trotted back to Hawkfeather. Laying the bundle at his feet, she flicked her tail at the water grass. She said, "Use the water grass to hold cobwebs in place on the bigger gashes. Wrap it about the cobwebs and the wound beneath thrice and knot it gently." Turning she went then to the moss closet and began pulling moss out and making soft beds for the cats.

[ugh, i'm TIRED of these attacks! Sorry if this is a bit Godly...]

Demonstar dodged and pounded Blueclaw on the temple, knocking him out. " Stay, Longstrike. We don't need unnecessary battles. I need you at full strength in case of emergencies." Demonstar went to stand between the remaining rogues and Wolfpaw. "Leave now before we take you out."

Lethe stood watching what was happening. "And I?" He asked, his eyes glittering coldly. He was not going to be thrown out like an unwanted sock... not that these cats would understand the need for wearing cloth on one's foot, let alone one's whole body. And besides, hadn't he just helped that young apprentice? He was't even sure what he wanted to to anyway... he took a few paces towards Riverclan; maybe Jet and Echo had news. Then he stopped; this cat had made a deal with Echo and Jet, he knew that... For once, Lethe wished that he was a little older, and had a little more experience with cats; for all his knowledge, which admittedly, did contain a large percentage of humans, he didn't know this place as well as he thought. Then he shook his head, he was nit picking; the smarter adults knew less than he did. Once more his thoughts drifted towards the origins of this ungainly large knowledge... but he swiftly turned away from that.

Lethe stood watching what was happening. "And I?" He asked, his eyes glittering coldly. He was not going to be thrown out like an unwanted sock... not that these cats would understand the need for wearing cloth on one's foot, let alone one's whole body. And besides, hadn't he just helped that young apprentice? He was't even sure what he wanted to to anyway... he took a few paces towards Riverclan; maybe Jet and Echo had news. Then he stopped; this cat had made a deal with Echo and Jet, he knew that... For once, Lethe wished that he was a little older, and had a little more experience with cats; for all his knowledge, which admittedly, did contain a large percentage of humans, he didn't know this place as well as he thought. Then he shook his head, he was nit picking; the smarter adults knew less than he did. Once more his thoughts drifted towards the origins of this ungainly large knowledge... but he swiftly turned away from that.

[who are you talking to? cuz you mentioned riverclan... >_<]

Lethe nodded his approval; no one else knew him yet anyway, at least, not as Lethe, he thought with a grim smile. As for his forces... they could get the last job they were on done with and with time to spare, in the most likely scenario. He climbed carefully down, and shook himself clean; the tree was also slightly rotted. He laughed to himself as he remembered the conversation between Echo, Jet, and Silkstar; they were fools if they thought that they could take over Shadowclan while Silkstar was still breathing, no matter how stealthily, but then, they did not know the Clan leaders. While it could be said that it couldn't hurt to try, Lethe was uncertain as to whether this would damage their chances; Shadowclan wasn't on the best of terms with the other clans, and probably wouldn't be depended on for correct information. Still... better safe than sorry, really. He shook himself briskly, and followed their scent trail; he began to feel prickling in his pelt, signifying more disorder. He laughed quietly, but kept on his guard; nervous cats meant more guards, more investigations. Bad news. Windclan was radiating a lot of disturbance; he instinctively turned towards it. He felt a sharp pain pierce his side, and as his eyes watered, he suddenly found himself watching two blue cats... fighting. For reasons unknown to him ever after, he found himself diving between the two, pushing the smaller cat away, and concentrating all ihs life forces into his paw, striking out at the larger cat, sending him flying. Qi, he reflected with a little surprise. Qi shi bu hao duo you yi. He turned to Blueclaw.

"And what, may I ask, are you doing?" He asked sardonically.

((Remember this? That was Lethe... he hung around for a bit, then he was talking to Demonstar in the post prior to this post(not the quoted one)))

Edited by yukinflake

((uh... Lethe came upon Wolfpaw and Blueclaw fighting, split them up, attacked Blueclaw(who knows Lethe....somehow...), then Demonstar came in, split up the fighting, told the rogues to clear off, Lethe's not exactly a rogue, stays, asks Demonstar "And I?", like, is that him ordering Lethe to go too?))