superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

"Ehem, we have a little problem, you know I was gonna tell you something right? Well I had a dream a few nights ago, and I was mulling over it and I think Lilyfoot may have had kits and may not have been dead….”Silvermist winced as she spoke it.

(( this is where silkstar freaks, cuz silvermist doesnt know if lilyfoot realy is dead cuz she is. ))

((God,My computer broke,but Its fixed now....recap?))

[ummmm holly wants to create a new clan... so i told her to consult with you cuz i knew you wanted to make a new clan as well...

uuggghhh is goldenpaw yours? If he is, he's goldendawn now. Thunderpaw is now Thunderstorm, and Tawnypaw is now Tawnysky

what other charries do you have... etherealpaw yours? if so Demonstar is still waiting for her in his den...]

[@person who owns willowind ... i think it's holly... JUST TELL ANGELSONG SHE'S EXPECTING ALREADY!!!]

[back2TMD: uuuhhh... i think that's it... the rogue attack on TC is still going on...]

Hawkfeather's side's heaved as he tossed another rouge off that was standing over him and hissed as another one started to run at him. The medicine cat yowled and stood up in his back paws his front one's lashed out at the rouge that growled at him and jumped on him. Hawkfeather's eyes lit up in amuzment as he unsheathed his back claws and raked it under the rouge's belly and clawed at his ears till the cat spit and raced off into the trees. The tabby cat got to his paw's and looked around seeing some of the intruder's over near the nursery and pelted across Thunderclan and jumped on the closest one to him. The white and black tom and Hawkfeather rolled around in a ball of hissing and spitting fur. "Get out of Thunderclan!" he hissed biting the tom's neck after pinning him; the tom whezzed and struggled till Hawkfeather let him up and watched him also leave.

Hawkfeather's side's heaved as he tossed another rouge off that was standing over him and hissed as another one started to run at him. The medicine cat yowled and stood up in his back paws his front one's lashed out at the rouge that growled at him and jumped on him. Hawkfeather's eyes lit up in amuzment as he unsheathed his back claws and raked it under the rouge's belly and clawed at his ears till the cat spit and raced off into the trees. The tabby cat got to his paw's and looked around seeing some of the intruder's over near the nursery and pelted across Thunderclan and jumped on the closest one to him. The white and black tom and Hawkfeather rolled around in a ball of hissing and spitting fur. "Get out of Thunderclan!" he hissed biting the tom's neck after pinning him; the tom whezzed and struggled till Hawkfeather let him up and watched him also leave.

Thunderstorm flicked his ear. "You wanted to talk to me?" he said, turning to Tawnysky and flashing her one of his dazzling smiles. "Yeah?"

Etherealpaw padded to Demonstar's den."You wanted to see me sir?"she said,ducking out of the den and plucking a mouse."I brought you fresh kill."

Goldendawn collided into Thunderstorm."Looks like Silkstar choose Thunderstorm after all!"he mewed."Now we're warriors!"he shot Tawnysky a smirk as he held him down."Tawnysky's a pretty name."he said,his pelt burning.

((heheheheh....Goldendawn likes Tawnysky too....))

Brackenmane padded over to the three warriors.New warriors for ShadowClan!"Hey guys!Wanna go on your first hunt as warriors?"he asked.

Etherealpaw padded to Demonstar's den."You wanted to see me sir?"she said,ducking out of the den and plucking a mouse."I brought you fresh kill."

Goldendawn collided into Thunderstorm."Looks like Silkstar choose Thunderstorm after all!"he mewed."Now we're warriors!"he shot Tawnysky a smirk as he held him down."Tawnysky's a pretty name."he said,his pelt burning.

((heheheheh....Goldendawn likes Tawnysky too....))

Brackenmane padded over to the three warriors.New warriors for ShadowClan!"Hey guys!Wanna go on your first hunt as warriors?"he asked.

[aaawww!!! that;s so cute! Goldendawn likes Tawnysky, and Tawnysky likes Thunderstorm, and Thunderstorm likes nobody biggrin.gif cute triangle between the three of them happy.gif darn... i feel like this is naruto...

Thunderstorm: I DUN WANNA BE SASUKE! NUUUUUU!!]

Demonstar opened one eye to look at Etherealpaw. It hadn't seemed so long ago when he wouldn't let anyone into his den, now there were two who braevly ventured into his sleeping grounds and, oddly, he was fine with it. Demonstar eyed the fresh kill and gobbled it up in a few bites. Yawning he stretched then shook himself. "Alright. Ready for more training?"

Thunderstorm grinned and flipped Goldendawn over effortlessly. He smacked his tail playfully across Goldendawn's muzzle. " I see your name adequately fits you." he smirked. Then, in a quieter voice so that Tawnysky would not hear, he added, "You've turned a nice shade of red there."

Skypaw's head snapped around as she heard Hawkfeather yowl and watched the Hawkfeather and the tom fight. Hawkfeather then let the tom run off, and Skypaw ran to him. She said, "Hawkfeather, are you alright?" Her pelt shinned like the starpelt and her paws and tail glowed like dancing flames.

((Anyone seen Lydia? I need to make Skypaw Skyfire soon.))

((Heheheh...))

Etherealpaw nodded but settled down."How about we talk about things?Mentor to apprentice,eh?"she meowed,plucking the feathers from her fledgling."Do you like them?"she said,flicking her ears torward Wolfpaw nad Foxpaw."They are working hard."

Goldendawn blushed even deeper."Well,at least I don't moon over her!"he hissed."You looked dumber than a dizzy hedgehog!"he dashed away from him padding up to Brackenmane."Wanna come?"

Hawkfeather's head snapped around and his eyes laid on Skypaw and he perked his ears and twitched his tail. "I'm fine just trying to get these rouges out of the clan" he meowed looking around as more warrior's chased more cat's from the clan. Hawkfeather saw another rouge behind Skypaw and his fur britled, "duck!" he hissed as he jumped over the apprentice's head and landed on the suprised rouge. The medicine cat raked his claws over the cat's pelt and sides and was tossed off landing beside Skypaw his side's heaving as he got up. A long gash lined his flank as he guarded the apprentice from the rouge who hissed now unsheathing its claw's. Hawkfeather stood his ground and held out a paw in a threatening motion his eyes welled in furry, "back off fur-ball before I make you crow-food."

Edited by Sinder

(@TMD: I noticed. ^^ @Lady: What's the post? I thought Willowwind was waiting for Angelsong... Icepath& Owlwhisper went poof. Bye! happy.gif Echo and Jet are going to barge in ShadowClan cats!)

Tawnysky nodded, smiling at Goldendawn mischievously, then turned to Thunderstorm. "Thunderstorm..." She meowed softly, swishing her tail nervously. "Well..." Tawnysky shot an apologetic look with her trademark crooked smile at Goldendawn, and drew Thunderstorm into a sheltered corner of the camp. Tawnysky began, "Thunderstorm, you know how we knew each other as kits, and now we're warriors." She paused, watching the sun spiral across the sky. "I always thought you were the cat for me, since we were apprentices, and now. If Silkstar has a plan for you, greater than ever, I won't stand in your way. Goldendawn will be there keep me on my paws. StarClan hasn't revealed my path, but I will follow my destiny, where I am supposed to go." Tawnysky took a deep breath. "That's all." She meowed softly.

Echo padded through the pines, the fallen leaves of the oaks whispering beneath her paws. She slowed, scenting many cats ahead. Echo paused before the tunnel. She wanted to see Soulborne, how the fiendish cat was faring, and speak to Silkstar. Echo glanced at Jet, and then plunged into the camp.

Jet rolled his eyes at his little sister, then followed. He narrowed his eyes at a the new warriors... Tawnypelt- no Tawnysky, Goldendawn, and what was that gray tom's... Thunderstorm. Silkstar, the young she-cat was perched on a rock. A few warriors and apprentices milled around.

Tawnysky sniffed the air. Two rogues! She whirled around, preparing to fight. She saw her Clanmates were tensing as well. Tawnysky paused. The two cats had stopped, and were gazing intently at Silkstar. Tawnysky frowned, and stared at their eyes. One was green, deep emerald, and that was normal enough. What was strange, was one was purple. The fiery colour of amethyst. She bounded up to Silkstar, beckoning to Thunderstorm. "Silkstar..." Tawnysky meowed urgently, her tail lashing frantically.

Echo smiled slightly, knowing it was not a nice smile. Her white teeth bared in a half-snarl, and eyes narrowed. She zoomed in on who? Oh, yes, Tawnysky and Thunderstorm. The she-cat had bounded up to Silkstar, a look of mild urgency on her face. Echo laughed quietly. Tawnysky was mouse-brained. Echo and Jet were the best fighters at the lake, and probably all through the skies were StarClan held power. Even if they couldn't beat a Clan, they could probably easily slip away with just a few scratches and giving their enemies a few clawmarks to remember them by. Echo paused. This was actually a key point in her history. Back then, not so long ago actually; Echo was merely just eleven moons old, and her brother, Jet, twelve. About the same age as Tawnysky, Echo noted. Under a twilit sky, her parents, Ivy and Thistlepelt had lain there, sharing tongues for the first and last time. Thistlepelt had spoken, and they could never be found out. Ivy had understood her mate's loyalty, and given in. Echo closed her eyes. Her mother had told her the story so many times from the moment she understood words. Thistlepelt had left, promising he would come back when his mate was going to kit. He broke his promise. Ivy waited in vain as she gave birth to Echo and Jet. Thistlepelt came, at moonhigh, half a moon later, eyes hard, and pelt torn. They had been found out. Ivy would never see him again. However, Thistlepelt had just gazed at Echo and Jet, his children, with the eye of their mother and eye of their father. Then the Clans had come upon them. Thornfur, Thistlepelt's secret-keeper had told Pinestar, who was leader at that time, that Thistlepelt was meeting Ivy. Pinestar was strict at keeping Clan blood pure, and he pressured the other Clans into driving Thistlepelt to the edge of his life. Ivy could do nothing. Thistlepelt was killed, under the wrath of ShadowClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan. Ivy had stood, eyes blazing, and swore 'neath StarClan's light that she would school her kits to learn the blaze of blood and the ice of battle. The Clans had laughed, and Ivy had told her kits time and time again to remember the cruel laughter that would follow them forever until they had avenged their father. Ivy was caught a few moons later, and died, as a RiverClan cat knocked her into the river. Little Echo and Jet saw, and that was how they remembered it. They were six moons old, and in the sunset, they vowed to rule over all Clans, and never be harmed again. About six moons later, they were ready. Living under harsh conditions, stealing food from the Clans, living on the fringes of the territories, and now, it was time to feel blood run beneath their paws. Echo blinked. The memory felt as long as a century, but it had just taken merely more than a second. Echo shook off her usual feelings of depression when she relieved the story, hissing at a curious kit that had come too close. Echo led her brother to Silkstar. "Silkstar. We wish to speak to you. Take these- inferior warriors away." She growled, flicking her tail at Tawnysky and Thunderstorm.

Tawnysky bristled angrily, and hissed softly at Echo. She tensed, a chill shuddering through her. Echo was just a rogue. Tawnysky, who had four moons of training, could probably beat the little she-cat. Echo looked like a kit, downy fur sleek against her lithe body, small as a mouse.

Blueclaw saw that his party was losing.'Retreat,fool!There is another chance to win!Retreat!'Shadestar's hiss pounded in his ear fur and climbed onto the Highrock."DarkClan,retreat!"he yowled as he made his way to the fern tunnel.The other cats filed out from the corners of the camp.The battle was over.

((Holly:Its a few pages back.Angelsong said she felt tired,and Whitefire asked if he was expecting.))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

(( *facepalm* Sorry i'm slow today thanks biggrin.gif ))

Hawkfeather yowled and jumped at the tom as he followed his leader's command and took off into the trees. The young tabby tossed his head in the air and let out a yowl of victory and thrashed his tail happily in the air his ears perked. He turned and looked around Thunderclan as the rouges turned tail and fled and purred his eyes holding nothing less than pure amuzment; he loved winning battles. Hawkfeather had not noticed the gash in his side yet and he turned his head to looked at Skypaw and his eyes then went serious, "Your not hurt are you? If you are come to my den and ill get some herbs" he said. "That count's for any cat needing of healing" he yelled out across Thunderclan quickly before licking his claw's of rouge blood.

(@TMD: Thanks~)

Willowwind paused, tipping her head to one side. She sniffed Angelsong delicately, placed a and sat back. "You have a slight fever, and it might seem normal, but you have a cough as well, but that's nothing to worry about." Willowwind meowed, sticking a paw into the crack in the wall and tugging out some borage and feverfew. She mixed it, drizzling honey over it. "It is nearly leaf-bare after all." Willowwind pawed the mixture to Angelsong, shaking the scraps of herb off her paws. "Now, do you need poppy seeds?" She asked, and added, "Perhaps tomorrow at about sunhigh please come to see me again."

(Sure sure... smile.gif)

Willowwind frowned, placing a gently paw on Angelsong's flank. She gently shifted her paw, and then took it off. "This is going to be hard during leaf-bare..." Willowwind meowed to herself. "Angelsong, you're expecting." She explained, pawing some more borage out of the crack. "Actually, I think you might have been expecting for a while. The little... more energy is already rather strong. You should have seen me earlier." Willowwind frowned deeper, then relaxed. "Have a rest, and have one poppy seed. You can't eat two or three, as the usual dose, because it could harm you at this point." She bustled around, dabbing up a poppy seed. Willowwind smiled gently as she piled up the herbs. "Eat the herbs, and the poppy seed last." She advised. "See me later, remember."

(thanks!DUNDUNDUUUUNNNNN!))

Whitefire stared at Willowwind."She's expecting?Really?Do you think she'll be able to labor?What do I do?When is it going to happen....."he went on and on and on....until Longstrike interrupted.

Longstrike growled."Whats going on here?"he sneered."Haven't I told you to train Wolfpaw?"

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Angelsong sat there dazed, then a huge grin spread across her face. Expecting!. Longstrike came along in his usual gruff manner, but she didn't care! She was going to have Whitefire's kits! She couldn't help but let out a little squeal of excitement.

Thunderstorm was confused by Tawnysky's words, but his confusion was momentary as two rogues entered camp. He saw Tawnysky bristle at them, He too stepped forward to intimidate them when he noticed something. They were minor details, but they were key to a great warrior. Strong paw, slender legs, clear eyes, perky ears... though the pelts could use a little help. All in all, they seemed to be fine warriors, capable of doing a little damage. "Drop it." he whispered to Tawnysky, trying to push her back.

Silkstar flicked an ear and glanced towards the newcomers. One had a dazzling green eye, reminiscint of her old friend Jadeshine. The other was a nice purple colour, not unlike Soulborne's. Speak of the devil...

Soulborne entered camp with a plump vole in her mouth. She froze when she spotted the newcomers.

Silkstar glanced from Soulborne to the newcomers, studying their reactions. "Perhaps you would like to talk in my den." she announced, pointing towards a secluded spot of the camp.

Timberfur panted lightly, somewhat exhilirated. Then he remembered Jadeshine. "Jadeshine? Where are you?" he called out, weaving through the mass of panicked and tired cats.

Demonstar twitched his nose characteristcally and sighed. He glanced out of his den to see Foxpaw and Wolfpaw. "They're... alright. Foxpaw has the heart to be a warrior, but her skills aren't up to par. Wolfpaw's skills are extraordinary, but his rebellious atitude needs to be calmed before he can become a loyal warrior of Windclan." he glanced sideways at Etherealpaw. "Why, you interested in Wolfpaw or something?" he teased with a mischievious grin.

Ninjakit played by himself near the river banks in Riverclan.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

Etherealpaw flinched.Her pelt burned."Well,he's nice to me and he treats me well,not like the other apprentices."he said,changing the topic."Remember when Friskypaw and Heatherpaw shoved me off a hill?I had to stay in the med cat's den for a moon."

Goldendawn shoved his way to see the two strange cats."What do you have against us?At least we're Clanborn!"he wanted to defend Tawnysky and Thunderstorm.Tawnysky the most.

Whitefire nudged Angelsong."We have to think of names."

((PM me for names,Lady.))

Thunderstorm hissed at Goldendawn, warning him to be quiet. "Stop making things worse than they are! Silkstar will deal with things." he whispered to him, relying on whatever bond of trust they had between them to keep Goldendawn quiet and heed his words.

Demonstar chuckled. "Alright. Sure. We'll go with nice."

[mkay smile.gif]

Angelsong giggled. "Yes we do."

((DRAAAAAAAGONPELT!! ...*feels lonely*... Epic day... I didn't know how to make mayo, did you?))