superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Violet hid in the shadows listening to the conversation, "Allright. Sure. Lets be nice" said one of then. She frowned but didn't move.

(( *looks around* Songbreeze...? )) (( Guess Ill play as a Riverclan Apprentice right now *thrashes tail* Who is mateless at the moment *coughs* ))

Fernpaw raced away from her mentor and the deputy and through the bushes near the border of camp so she could find her mother she was going to have a new mentor. Her white fur shinned in the sun as she stopped and perked her ears scanning her surroundings, Riverclan was so beautiful to her she always loved it. Then a high pitched yowl rang in her ears and her head whipped around to see a snow white she-cat beenig tossed out of the shrubs and land tail length's away from her and lay motionless. Fernpaw's heart raced as she raced to the cat, "Hey are you-" she meowed that was soon cut of from a hard blow to the side tossing her close to the river her claw's scrapped the ground stopping her. The young apprentice's fur was fluffed out as she opened her eyes and unsheathed her deadly claws and looked straight into the foxes eyes. The small beast barked and growled a warning for attack that Fernpaw quickly answered with an angry yowl that rang across Riverclan and she stepped forward.

Edited by Sinder

((Sorry! Oh, and seeing as Lydia isn't here at the moment, I'm going to go ahead and make Skypaw Skyfire, if that's ok with everyone?))

Skypaw looked at Hawkfeather and said, "Um, Hawkfeather, you're injured too. Come on, I'll help you mend yourself before you mend everyone else." She walked over and stood next to him, giving him the chance to lean on her. The shock of the wound was sure to hit him any moment.

(( I did it with Hawkfeather lol ))

Hawkfeather looked at Skyfire confused, "What do you-ow" he meowed instantly as he turned around to look at the she-cat and then looked at his flank. He saw that the she-cat was trying to be kind and let him lean on her shoulder, "Thank you Skyfire" he purred touching his nose to her fur. The medicine cat had was lucky he had not gotten to badly cut up in the fight, "ill look over any cuts or gashes you have, my job is to look after the clan after all" he meowed. The medicine walked forward slightly to his den trying not to put to much weight on the she-cat that was helping him.

((lol lady, "mes chats" Then can I do the same with Merlinpaw and Foxpaw? They've long been adults...

Snowpelt/Cometpaw grown up

Moonkit/Lethe/Merlinpaw

Starpaw/Tigerheart, with a total badly photoshopped star...

Foxpaw - amber eyes, but the rfur is the most perfect colour... Hmm... Foxpaw is the only one without a mini me... could make one... ninja.gif ))

Edited by yukinflake

(^^' Totally long post~ happy.gif If I have time, I'm going to post links to pics of 'mes chats' too. smile.gif)

(Oh, Lady, for Echo and Jet's general plot, I think actually they'll kind of take over, and drive StarClan to split nine lives between them somehow. ^^ They'll kind of drive deeper, piercing to the all the Clan's fears, and weaknesses, and wreck havoc. Mwa-ha-ha! They won't need their own Clan if that works, but I’ll need the active people to agree.)

Willowwind purred softly with amusement, pawing the herbs. "Angelsong, you need to eat those herbs." She reminded her gently. "You two might be excited, but it will be useless if Angelsong does not survive after her kitting. You need to build up your strength." Willowwind rested her tail lightly on each of the young cat's shoulders and then turned to pad into her den. She hoped that Angelsong would be strong when she kitted. It would be Willowwind’s first kitting without her mentor.

Jadeshine shouldered her way through the cats, ears pricked for Timberfur's voice. There it was! She followed her nose and ears, and found him, purring softly. Jadeshine twined her tail with his, and buried her nose into his fur, breathing in his familiar scent. “Are you alright?” She asked, her words slurred from pain and fatigue. Jadeshine lifted her head, half-heartedly licking at a gash on Timberfur’s back that was slowly oozing crimson blood. “You’re- you’re going to need cobwebs.” Jadeshine coughed, swiping at long scratch around her throat.

Tawnysky huffed, but relaxed and stayed back with her friends. "Who are they?" She asked Thunderstorm. Tawnysky admired the she-cat’s sleek pelt; even now, Tawnysky's pelt was still rather fluffy, reminiscent of her kithood. Her tail flicked back and forth as she watched the she-cat, tom, and Silkstar retreat to a corner to talk.

Echo caught Soulborne's scent. She narrowed her eyes at the she-cat, who had purple eyes, just like one of her's and Jet's. Echo held her head high as she followed Silkstar. She glanced at the new warriors, feeling her eyes smart as the sun flashed into her eyes.

Jet followed, his dark gray pelt near black as it rippled beneath the shadows. "Silkstar, we propose an alliance." He rumbled. "My sister, Echo and I wish to bring great glory to ShadowClan.” Jet paused. “ShadowClan have been shamed, for their dark deeds and evil plans. Silkstar, you are not one of those cats. You want to have your Clan strong, with no one standing in their way.” He meowed. “If you join us, we will bring ShadowClan power. Even StarClan will fear you.”

“If you do not wish to follow us, my brother and I will become shadows, and pierce ShadowClan to the core within, driving you into desperation. Join us, and you will not suffer this pain and helplessness. RiverClan will be first to endure this pain. We ask you to join us, for ShadowClan is the greatest Clan of fighters.” Echo meowed, her purple eye blazing fire. Her green eye smoldered, filled with cold unfeeling. “And if not... we will go to ThunderClan to aid us, and would you not wish to lavish in such power, to gain hold over such a Clan, even two Clans?” She narrowed her eyes. “Or will ThunderClan gain hold over ShadowClan, hm?” Echo asked sweetly. She lowered her voice. “Silkstar, I know your loved ones. Thistleclaw, you mate, dear Thunderstorm.” Echo smirked, watching Silkstar’s reaction. “Your secret-keeper, Timberfur, and one of your greatest friends, Jadeshine. I have my ways of destroying you, ways of discovering what you cherish most, what you will do to save your Clan, and they will work. I promise it. I will darken your pawsteps for the rest of your life-” Echo paused, smiling slightly. “Lives, sorry.” She smirked again. “And you will regret the day you said ‘no’ to Echo, Echo and Jet, who have terrorized many cats since the day they turned six moons old.” She put ice into her purple eye as well, throwing glacial darkness at Silkstar. Echo knew Jet would do the same. From the moment they had realized how much their family had suffered, had been hurt, they could do this. She bared her teeth slightly. Some cats actually stepped back, fear in their eyes, from the deadly pair when they saw what was in that black gaze. “You will regret it.” Echo whispered.

I can always depend on sweet Echo to bring on the ice and fire to get cats to bow to our power. Jet thought, eyes narrowed as he unsheathed and sheathed his claws. “Silkstar, if you follow us, you and your loved ones will be safe, forever and ever from our wrath. We spare no one, no one at all. Your life is in danger, and everyone’s lives in your hold is on the line.” Jet dipped his head. “We will be back soon for your decision.”

[@holly: k but you're not taking over wind or shadowclan... you can attack and stuff tho smile.gif]

Silkstar's eyes flashed with the same ferocity as Echo's and Jet's combined, warning them that she was the push over warrior they thought she was. But what could she do? Shadowclan was till weak from an attack from Shadestar and his rogues. She could not afford another battle. She remained calm. "I propose a negotiation." she said finally. " I cannot supply any warriors to fight or such, and many might disagree with such methods..." she trailed off, remembering Echo's line about 'even starclan will fear you'. Finally she said, " I wish you leave us alone. In return, we will leave you alone. Meaning I will not have any of my cats attack yours. We may even spare a few resources from time to time." she stated, trying to please the two cats. There was no telling how big of an army they had. "If that does not help..." she said, biting her lip, "I am willing to offer my services for some things.

Soulborne sat outside Silkstar's den, ready to jump in in case of any signs of a fight. Why were those two cats here? Could she never escape her old life?

Angelsong nodded and ate the herbs, grinning. "Oh Longstrike, isn't this great?! I'm expecting!" she flushed, disregarding the fact that she and longstrike were never on the best of terms.

Timberfur shook his head. "You need tending to first." he said. Swiftly and gracefully he flipped her onto his back and carried her to the med cat den.

((Oohooh... evil plan... hah, add mine to it now!))

Lethe had long left Riverclan for dead. He didn't know anyone there, and there was no point in staying. He had been gone so long that he didn't even smell like Riverclan, he noted to his satisfaction. He wove through the long grass, keeping to the shadows. He decided to check on Shadowclan, and carefully made his way through the marshy land to where he knew the Shadowclan camp lay. Sneaking around to the small hole in their defenses that no one paid attention to, he crept up, and climbed a blackened tree to where he could see the camp. Silkstar was talking to two cats, and what they had to say interested him; it interested him a lot.

Edited by yukinflake

(@Lady: That’s fine. I’ll just pretend that Echo and Jet went to WindClan already, and proposed the same thing, and Demonstar just about said the same as Silkstar. smile.gif @Yukin: Ooh... this is going to be good... MWA-HA-HA!)

Willowwind pawed through the storage of catmint. She frowned. Only a few stalks were still worth using. She would have to go find some before frost killed it. Willowwind brushed the useless stalks aside, reminding herself to bury them later. She nodded as she passed Angelsong and Whitefire. Willowwind padded through the small gap in the bushes, and then lengthened her stride. She leaped across a brook, then slowed, nearing the catmint patch by the abandoned Thunderpath. Willowwind sniffed the air. There was still a good patch of catmint untouched by frost. Willowwind seized two large bundles, trying not to chew the fresh-smelling leaves, and set off for camp.

Jadeshine purred softly, feeling like a little kit in her mother’s paws. “My wounds aren’t that bad,” She protested weakly, smiling at Timberfur.

Echo dipped her head, the darkness leaving her eyes and being replaced with a rather pleasant warmth. “I understand Silkstar. You want to keep your Clan safe, yet not risk them by leading them into battle. Hm... I think this a good deal. I have spoken with Demonstar, and he had said nearly the same thing. You seem almost like that same cats!” She paused, shutting her eyes. “I will agree to you both.”

Jet fixed his gaze on Silkstar. “You will need to keep this small alliance to keep your cats safe. We have many, many cats ready. They are all trained, perhaps some very crudely, but are brutal fighters.” He unsheathed his claws again. “And of course, Lethe. This particular cat has a team of his own, and is certainly prepared to gain power by forming an alliance.” Jet dipped his head. “Thank you for speaking with us, Silkstar. May ShadowClan be well.” He meowed, resting his tail on Echo’s shoulders and leading her out of camp.

Echo burst into speech the moment they were out of earshot of the camp. “I expected Silkstar to join us.” She meowed, a trace of fury and exasperation in her voice. Echo lashed out suddenly at what seemed like a bunch of dry pine needles. A pigeon fled from its hiding place. Echo ripped its throat open, breathing hard. She licked the blood of her paws, and started carrying it, her paws soon a blur on the ground.

Jet followed easily. “What’s up? I know you’re annoyed at Silkstar, but we made a good deal. We’re going to RiverClan. I can fish, remember, and we can both swim very well.” He took the pigeon from Echo as they passed the scent markers of ShadowClan. They were on the border of the Twolegplace now.

Echo shook her head, and bent down to start eating. She finished her share quickly, then curled up, her eyes cold as river stones. Echo bared her teeth as her brother Jet took a step towards her, then swept her tail over her nose and most of her face. She shut her eyes.

Jet sighed. Echo was in another one of her moods. She'd come out of it, Jet thought as he curled to sleep.

Silkstar watched them leave her camp then headed back into her den. "Same as Demonstar, eh?" she chuckled.

Soulborne gazed after her leader and sighed. What troubles would come up now?

Timberfur ignored her pleas and continued to carry her to the medcat den.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

(( What clan is Timberfur in...just in case Hawkfeather needs to be there cause he is a Med. cat))

(( What clan is Timberfur in...just in case Hawkfeather needs to be there cause he is a Med. cat))

[pg 150, he's in TC... meaning your clan smile.gif]

Skyfire gently walked Hawkfeather to his den, taking extra care of trying not to touch his wound. Once in the den, she slowly walked to the herbs and asked Hawkfeather, "What herbs do you need?"

((Sorry, writers block right now.))

Skyfire gently walked Hawkfeather to his den, taking extra care of trying not to touch his wound. Once in the den, she slowly walked to the herbs and asked Hawkfeather, "What herbs do you need?"

((Sorry, writers block right now.))

(( It's ok ill give her something to do lol ))

Hawkfeather walked into the den and sat down already cleaning his wound from the dirt. "There should be Marigold beside the poppyseed wrapped in the green leaf, Ill take poppy seed later for the pain," he instrusted as some cats piled in. While Skyfire found the herb's he turned to his Clan-Mates and started licking thier wound's clean. One cat had been thrown in a pile of thorn leaves and was carfully pulling the sharp objects from his fur, "Skyfire? Scarpath seems to be out...do you mind helping me?" The tabby quickly looked over his shoulder at the she-cat his eyes pleading her for help.

(( Ok thanks Lady biggrin.gif ))

Edited by Sinder

Goldendawn snarled."I can't believe that Silkstar has done this!This will lead to blood and death!I don't trust those mangy fur balls no more than I trust a fox!"he tore at the ground,scattering dirt over Thunderstorm."I'm going to talk to her."he dashed away and headed torward Silkstar's den."Silkstar?Its Goldendawn."

Longstrike snarled."Yes you are.Lets hope you don't regret it."he hissed and stalked away.

Wolfpaw was alone with Foxpaw in the woodland when he smelled something like crowfood."Rouges!Foxpaw go tell Demonstar!"he hissed,crouching low to the ground.

Foxpaw nodded curtly and raced to tell Demonstar.In a few heartbeats,she found herself in front of Demonstar's den."Demonstar!Theres rouges in our territory!Wolfpaw's driving them off!"

Etherealpaw jumped.Rogues!Wolfpaw..."Demonstar!We have to help!"she hissed.

Wolfpaw hissed furiously at the group of cats that had surrounded him.A gray blue cat padded up to him,head low.His muscles rippled under his ragged pelt,and his bright yellow eyes gleamed in the moonlight."Hello,young kit.I am Blueclaw,Shadestar's successor,and the to be leader of DarkClan.Now stand aside,will you?I must go to WindClan."he said in a meow.But Wolfpaw didn't listen.He tackled the cat with all his might,knocking him over and pinning him to the ground."Over my dead body,scum!"Wolfpaw sneered,battering Blueclaw's belly with his hind legs.Blueclaw stood up,clearly not affected by the blows to his belly."Why,young kit,that's what I expected to do...."

((Someone save Wolfpaw!))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

[@TMD: Goldendawn doesn't know about silkstar's deal with them...]

Demonstar stood up abruptly. "Stay here." he told Etherealpaw. Then he raced out to camp. "Silverstreak, Whitefire, Longstrike!" he called out to his warriors. "I need you to follow me!" he cried, racing into the forest. What was this? Did he not already make a deal with Echo and Jet? If it was them then he'd rip our their throats...

Silkstar poked her head out of her den. "Shouldn't you be on guard?"

(( What clan?! )) ((Wait thats Windclan...I don't have a cat for him D: ))

Edited by Sinder

((Dude, that was unexpected... but that's ok, I can deal with it. laugh.gif))

Lethe nodded his approval; no one else knew him yet anyway, at least, not as Lethe, he thought with a grim smile. As for his forces... they could get the last job they were on done with and with time to spare, in the most likely scenario. He climbed carefully down, and shook himself clean; the tree was also slightly rotted. He laughed to himself as he remembered the conversation between Echo, Jet, and Silkstar; they were fools if they thought that they could take over Shadowclan while Silkstar was still breathing, no matter how stealthily, but then, they did not know the Clan leaders. While it could be said that it couldn't hurt to try, Lethe was uncertain as to whether this would damage their chances; Shadowclan wasn't on the best of terms with the other clans, and probably wouldn't be depended on for correct information. Still... better safe than sorry, really. He shook himself briskly, and followed their scent trail; he began to feel prickling in his pelt, signifying more disorder. He laughed quietly, but kept on his guard; nervous cats meant more guards, more investigations. Bad news. Windclan was radiating a lot of disturbance; he instinctively turned towards it. He felt a sharp pain pierce his side, and as his eyes watered, he suddenly found himself watching two blue cats... fighting. For reasons unknown to him ever after, he found himself diving between the two, pushing the smaller cat away, and concentrating all ihs life forces into his paw, striking out at the larger cat, sending him flying. Qi, he reflected with a little surprise. Qi shi bu hao duo you yi. He turned to Blueclaw.

"And what, may I ask, are you doing?" He asked sardonically.

Wolfpaw snorted.He had beem fighting vailiantly,but to no use.He was exhausted.and blood ran down a gash from his side.Blueclaw however,stood over him,eyes glinting and his pelt fluffed out."Turn tail like how WindClan does it,fool!"Blueclaw yowled.But Wolfpaw stood his ground.He stood in a canine like stance,ears back and his blue eyes wild.His father was a wolf,and so was his grandfather,but his mother was a cat.He was three quarters wolf,and now he showed admirable similarity.His muzzle was long and his legs were long.He let out a part yowl part howl cry and crouched low to the ground,thick tail lashing.He turned torward the cat that had just arrived."Before I answer you,are you an enemy or a friend?"he said in a gruff voice.

((He looks like this: http://invadertigerstar.deviantart.com/art/Cat-Wolf-86344553 ))

Whitefire touched noses with Angelsong and dashed out into the camp,following Demonstar.

Longstrike dashed out from a clump of bracken and dashed after Whitefire.

Goldendawn showed the faintest of snarls."What was that all about?"

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon